October 1, 2014 | 1930 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Raysofthesun

The best hand cream I've tried I must say, but I use a hand cream liberally like 5 times a day, so the parabens inside this product bothers me a lot. I'm switching to a paraben free formula although I don't have any hope to find a cream hydrating this much.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by SallytheCat

I love this stuff. It's my favourite hand cream! You only have to use a tiny bit so it lasts forever and your hands feel soft. I have dry hands, especially in the winter so it's a lifesaver. I definitely recommend it and would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by elifisiklar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First of all let me say, no other hand cream I've ever tried makes hands as soft as this. It's a vaseline-like cream, so it's not a good idea to use during the day unless you don't mind making everything you touch sticky, but if you apply it at night when you're going to sleep, you'll wake up with super soft hands. And the price is very cheap.

Will I buy this again? No. I care a lot about the health side of cosmetic products, and this cream, along with many other Neutrogena products, contains parabens. I like having soft hands, but I like being healthy more. If Neutrogena gives up on parabens, I'll be the first at the store, purchasing this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by coursey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Borrowed this hand cream from a friend while in New York. This is probably one of those cream better suited for people living in colder areas. it takes a while for it to absorb well but it does get the job done.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by planetnars

This hand cream comes in no-frills, straightforward packaging. It costs less than $5 for 2.0 fl oz. and more importantly it works. It takes some time to absorb, so this is not rub it on your hands and go type of hand cream. The texture is a bit to get used to at first. It's not bad, it's just different. Most hand creams feel like a lotion or cream and they set pretty quickly. This will leave a slightly tacky sensation for 10 or 15 minutes afterward. It's good for "heavy duty" jobs. My hands felt better after one use, but they looked better after daily use over the period of a week and a half or so. They were less prone to drying out so much which is a plus. Many hand creams are what I like to refer to as "bag candy". They come in pleasing packaging, may have lovely scents, and don't really do much aside from providing a quick burst of temporary moisture. This hand cream actually works as a hand cream should.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Nandana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my top favourite hand creams. It moisturizes well and makes skin so soft. Unlike other hand creams there is no need to apply this again and again. Once applied, it stays for a long time. its cheap and you only need a tiny bit of it. One tiny bit covers the whole hand. One tube lasts for soooo long. I like how there are travel sizes in this. They are so tiny and has so much product in them. Even the travel size can be used for a long time. Really an investment :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by wallflowerrr89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is without a doubt the best hand cream. I used to get very dry hands during the winter that would frequently crack-- until I found this gem! I have been using this product for two years now and my hands have never felt better! The lotion is somewhat thick, but goes on very smooth and a little goes a long way. Very nice fragrance also!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ailsamalone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best hand moisturiser I have ever used! I have extremely dry and sensitive skin, not helped by regular hand washing (I'm a dentist), and I literally couldn't live without this! I've tried many hand creams over the years but nothing has ever been as effective. You really do just need a tiny amount- those that get white slimy hands are using far too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The texture is a bit strange at first but if you can get past that its a wonderful product. I like the smell and it keeps my hands moisturized for a long period of time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by BluePlateSpecial

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the product available in Ireland (bought it when we were visiting). Point form:
- This is an absolutely fine, moisturizing hand cream.
- It is super concentrated, it claims to have 200 applications in the 50mL tube and I definitely believe it.
- The small size of the tube makes it an excellent candidate for travelling/keeping in your purse.
- I much prefer tubes to pots when it comes to just about everything because I think they're cleaner
- It has a smell but it's not strong and it's certainly not offensive. I wouldn't call it entirely unscented though - and it doesn't claim to be. However, it's not a girly looking or smelling hand cream so this has become my husband's hand cream.