NYX Lipstick- #529 Thalia

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go to color! Keeps my lips fairly hydrated and color seems to last!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this after seeing it on Pinterest and liked it a lot. It was a nice compliment to my blonde hair, fair skin and neutral makeup. It was very creamy and had a nice shade reminiscent of Bobbi Browns "brown". I misplaced it and repurchased, but the new one seemed much more pinky mauve. After a bit, I found the original in a purse I hadn't used in a while and compared- Two totally different colors! The texture is great, colors inconsistent, and I'm not a fan of the little plastic thing at the bottom that shows the color- it always comes off. I'm kind of unsure about rating this, I do get a great color with the brighter shade if I layer a more beige/nude with it but it's a lot of work for something that should be great straight out of the tube.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Purchased this from Walgreens last night for 3.99 (regular price). I really like it so far. It is kind of a nude/pinky/taupe color that is very versatile. This is a great color to wear to work or out on the town with a smokey eye. Very creamy texture and seems last a few hours for me. Can't beat the price either!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Probably the best nyx lipstick on me. Very creamy and such a multi dimensional color. I always get compliments

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this lipstick. On me it looks nothing like the swatches online. It's a warmer pink on me. The swatches online look like a warm pale mauvish color, which colors like that tend to wash me out. Luckily I went to Ulta and there was one left. I tried it out and love it. It goes on super creamy but settles like a satin finish on me. It is very pigmented and so far I've had on for about 3hrs and I ate and there is still a good amount on.

This is a nice darker natural lip color. I took off a lippie because I don't like the smell NYX uses.... kinda a gross flower smell. It does moisten lips but with that does fade and side off in a short time.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

omg...my HG ...nude lipstick with smokey eye...i love this color on me and i use ud naked liner with it and its not a corpse looking nude...it had a touch of mauve pink underneath and im mac nc 43-44...in studio fix liquid foundation skin ...i bought 2 back ups! love!!

Beautiful color. Very nice formula. This is an okay lipstick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

nice full coverage lippy. love colour. alittle drying but i use lip balm to tackle this.its my current fave nude lippy

Large photo shown is not accurate. This is very pale purple with grayish undertones--not my color, for darker or cool skin tones.

Recommended for Medium Skin