November 23, 2014 | 2102 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Satin Hands

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by tinyteacup

I just tried this yesterday...my Mary Kay Beauty Consultant gave it to me as a sample with my order. It made my hands VERY soft! And like other people have said, it is not greasy at all! The only downfall for me about this hand lotion is the smell. Personally, I don't really like the scent. But despite the smell I think I would buy a big bottle in the future just because of how soft it makes my skin feel!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by laneblack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's my gold standard of hand cream. It's pricey but hands down the best one I've ever used. Hands feel soft, supple and not greasy. Can't quite nail down the scent but whatever it is, it's very subtle, pretty, and light. Wish they made this is a smaller package so it's easier to carry in my purse. Hard to go back to the inexpensive stuff after using this. As to packaging, small nozzle faces down and you squeeze out of bottle. Great for thrifty girls, like me, who want to use every last drop! And germophobes, like me, who hate using my hands or finger to scoop out lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 8:16:00 AM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love satin hands! It works great and makes your hands soo soft. It's fun to do too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by TheRedDeluge

Received this as a gift and I really like it. I am new to actually taking care of my hands but this stuff is awesome. Love the peachy smell of the scrub and it works well and is yet gentle. Leaves my hands feeling really soft. Love the night cream I use it occasionally. But the hand cream is amazing. It smells a bit funny but it doesn't matter because it works so well at moisturizing my hands. It sinks in well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my hands. Really like this stuff. Probably will purchase it myself.

Edit: Bought myself a full size bottle of this and I am going to have to declare that this is a HG product for me. Love it and use it frequently.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2009 11:55:00 PM More reviews by pababy94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although this product wasn't really a horrible one, definately wasn't for me. It made my hands just, fairly sticky for 5-10 minutes, and my skin wouldn't absorb the lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by azianbeauty

Love this product! It smells wonderful and makes your hands super soft! Exfoliates really well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2009 8:48:00 AM More reviews by LauraMichelle1515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

OK so i got a sample of this product at the Clothes Show live in Birmingham, UK. At first it kinda juts sat in my draw because i didnt really use hand cream. But One day after washing the dishes, my hand were horribly dry so i picked this up and tried it. O.M.G.
Its amazing. It actually feels like satin on your hands and the hydration lasts for every!
I recently got a large bottle from a swap! The packaging is cute and there is a slight scent but its not noticable. Best hand cream i've found, and i'm onyl 16!
Winner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I actually won this at a bridal shower and I'm absolutely in love! My hands only get dry in the winter and they get really bad. This product is my winter savior for my hands! They've have never felt so soft and you can feel a difference as soon as you start using the smoothie hand scrub. This is the first hand product I actually used besides the every day hand lotion. I will be finding myself a Mary Kay Consultant when this runs out so I can get some more!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by isabelheitmeier

The first time I tried it was in a Mary Kay party, our host introduced this product in a hand-spa section. Oh it's so amazing with the whole Satin Hand set. After using it creates an invisible glove for the hands.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by ennisprettykitty

I received this in swap and checked the price online to discover it was $30.00, so thas how im making a judgment call on value.Well, this set is pretty good and would make a wonderful gift for anybody!The scrub is brilliant, cleans your hands throughly with out doing damage or inflamming the cuts on my hands.Just enough grains in it and an unoffensive smell, also comes in a ump bottle which i imagine ill use after iv finished the product.Same with the hand cream, not as moisturizing as my emusifying ointment, but a good cream, nice size tube which you could put into your weekend bag or large hand bag. But the extra emoliant night hand cream..this is where this looses marks..THE SMELL of it is horrible and very strong..its a pity becasue this is a wonderful hand cream, very rich, but the smell is so over powering when i apply it at night i have to keep my hands away from my face:( Its good value for the three products together, but i dont think i'd buy the set, just the scrub and hand cream.