Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

on 9/11/2009 6:33:00 PM

I'm not a Mary Kay fan but this is a fantastic product. It's simply a treat for your hands. Afterwards they feel so soft and smooth. My husband even likes me to use it on him.

on 8/15/2009 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am so hooked on Satin Hands now although I wonder if I should do a review for just the lotion or separate reviews for the 3-step system? I usually avoid fragranced products, especially hand creams, so I was very offput by Satin Hands at first, which I got as a gift. It wasn't until after I was introduced to the 3-step step system that I became sold. The hand cream alone is very nice but when used after the Extra-Emollient Night Cream and Scrub, my hands really did feel like satin. I know that's cheesy but it's so true.

I am now deep in my Satin Hands addiction and am givin away mini sets to every woman I know this Christmas. I've noticed that the scent of the hand cream doesn't bother me as much if I use it after the scrub. The scrub has a very nice fruity scent, which seems to neutralize the heavier scent of the hand cream.

on 7/30/2009 10:21:00 AM

I just tried this yesterday...my Mary Kay Beauty Consultant gave it to me as a sample with my order. It made my hands VERY soft! And like other people have said, it is not greasy at all! The only downfall for me about this hand lotion is the smell. Personally, I don't really like the scent. But despite the smell I think I would buy a big bottle in the future just because of how soft it makes my skin feel!

on 7/26/2009 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's my gold standard of hand cream. It's pricey but hands down the best one I've ever used. Hands feel soft, supple and not greasy. Can't quite nail down the scent but whatever it is, it's very subtle, pretty, and light. Wish they made this is a smaller package so it's easier to carry in my purse. Hard to go back to the inexpensive stuff after using this. As to packaging, small nozzle faces down and you squeeze out of bottle. Great for thrifty girls, like me, who want to use every last drop! And germophobes, like me, who hate using my hands or finger to scoop out lotion.

on 7/8/2009 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love satin hands! It works great and makes your hands soo soft. It's fun to do too!

on 6/21/2009 1:36:00 AM

Received this as a gift and I really like it. I am new to actually taking care of my hands but this stuff is awesome. Love the peachy smell of the scrub and it works well and is yet gentle. Leaves my hands feeling really soft. Love the night cream I use it occasionally. But the hand cream is amazing. It smells a bit funny but it doesn't matter because it works so well at moisturizing my hands. It sinks in well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my hands. Really like this stuff. Probably will purchase it myself.

Edit: Bought myself a full size bottle of this and I am going to have to declare that this is a HG product for me. Love it and use it frequently.

on 5/29/2009 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Although this product wasn't really a horrible one, definately wasn't for me. It made my hands just, fairly sticky for 5-10 minutes, and my skin wouldn't absorb the lotion.

on 5/22/2009 2:37:00 PM

Love this product! It smells wonderful and makes your hands super soft! Exfoliates really well!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

OK so i got a sample of this product at the Clothes Show live in Birmingham, UK. At first it kinda juts sat in my draw because i didnt really use hand cream. But One day after washing the dishes, my hand were horribly dry so i picked this up and tried it. O.M.G.
Its amazing. It actually feels like satin on your hands and the hydration lasts for every!
I recently got a large bottle from a swap! The packaging is cute and there is a slight scent but its not noticable. Best hand cream i've found, and i'm onyl 16!
Winner.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually won this at a bridal shower and I'm absolutely in love! My hands only get dry in the winter and they get really bad. This product is my winter savior for my hands! They've have never felt so soft and you can feel a difference as soon as you start using the smoothie hand scrub. This is the first hand product I actually used besides the every day hand lotion. I will be finding myself a Mary Kay Consultant when this runs out so I can get some more!

Top Rated Mary Kay Products