July 24, 2014 | 2155 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Satin Hands

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 8:16:00 AM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love satin hands! It works great and makes your hands soo soft. It's fun to do too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by TheRedDeluge

Received this as a gift and I really like it. I am new to actually taking care of my hands but this stuff is awesome. Love the peachy smell of the scrub and it works well and is yet gentle. Leaves my hands feeling really soft. Love the night cream I use it occasionally. But the hand cream is amazing. It smells a bit funny but it doesn't matter because it works so well at moisturizing my hands. It sinks in well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my hands. Really like this stuff. Probably will purchase it myself.

Edit: Bought myself a full size bottle of this and I am going to have to declare that this is a HG product for me. Love it and use it frequently.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2009 11:55:00 PM More reviews by pababy94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although this product wasn't really a horrible one, definately wasn't for me. It made my hands just, fairly sticky for 5-10 minutes, and my skin wouldn't absorb the lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by azianbeauty

Love this product! It smells wonderful and makes your hands super soft! Exfoliates really well!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 8:48:00 AM More reviews by LauraMichelle1515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

OK so i got a sample of this product at the Clothes Show live in Birmingham, UK. At first it kinda juts sat in my draw because i didnt really use hand cream. But One day after washing the dishes, my hand were horribly dry so i picked this up and tried it. O.M.G.
Its amazing. It actually feels like satin on your hands and the hydration lasts for every!
I recently got a large bottle from a swap! The packaging is cute and there is a slight scent but its not noticable. Best hand cream i've found, and i'm onyl 16!
Winner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I actually won this at a bridal shower and I'm absolutely in love! My hands only get dry in the winter and they get really bad. This product is my winter savior for my hands! They've have never felt so soft and you can feel a difference as soon as you start using the smoothie hand scrub. This is the first hand product I actually used besides the every day hand lotion. I will be finding myself a Mary Kay Consultant when this runs out so I can get some more!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by isabelheitmeier

The first time I tried it was in a Mary Kay party, our host introduced this product in a hand-spa section. Oh it's so amazing with the whole Satin Hand set. After using it creates an invisible glove for the hands.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaDRead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My mom gave me this set last year. I have since bought the hand cream, and swapped for it. My thoughts on the individual products in the 3pc set:
The Scrub: I really hated this. Dont get me wrong, it was incredibly gentle on my hands, but it smelled awful. I absolutely hate the smell of peaches. I like real ones, but the artificial smell of them makes me so sick. I also am not looking for a handsoap to soften or moisturize, I'm only looking for one to clean them. So I'd give a 3 lippies for the gentleness, but knock off 2 for not being able to stand the smell.

The Emolient Night Cream: Also smells off. Reminds me of my grandmother or something. I think it has some lavender to it. I coudnt use it on my hands. It made them too slippery--it never soaked in. Even when I used it at night, I often sleep with my my face on my hands, and this made me break out. I did end up using up the tube my putting it on my feet every night. Overall, 2 lippies for this.

The Hand Cream: This is the HG product of the set. I love it. It keeps my hands soft, even when they are like sandpaper! I will definitely keep swapping for or buying this. The smell here isn't offensive like the other products. It doesnt stay greasy; it absorbs yet keeps moisturizing. 4 lippies for this.
So overall rating for the set: 3

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by ennisprettykitty

I received this in swap and checked the price online to discover it was $30.00, so thas how im making a judgment call on value.Well, this set is pretty good and would make a wonderful gift for anybody!The scrub is brilliant, cleans your hands throughly with out doing damage or inflamming the cuts on my hands.Just enough grains in it and an unoffensive smell, also comes in a ump bottle which i imagine ill use after iv finished the product.Same with the hand cream, not as moisturizing as my emusifying ointment, but a good cream, nice size tube which you could put into your weekend bag or large hand bag. But the extra emoliant night hand cream..this is where this looses marks..THE SMELL of it is horrible and very strong..its a pity becasue this is a wonderful hand cream, very rich, but the smell is so over powering when i apply it at night i have to keep my hands away from my face:( Its good value for the three products together, but i dont think i'd buy the set, just the scrub and hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by BelleSonnet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this set. My hands feel so soft and healthy after using the scrub and nothing is more emollient than the ointment. This is also great for my feet too. If you want a good, close, smooth shave, use the satin hands treatment first, then apply shaving cream and shave as usual. Legs are sooo soft after.