August 28, 2014 | 1251 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam II

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

I own all the viva glam's this is my least fave it adds little colour and does nothing for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by makeupisthebest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice nude for maybe a darker skin tone. Not very flattering on me at all I got this as a B2M lippie I asked the MA for the Viva Glam Gaga 2 lippie but he mistakingly gave me this one, but I didn't notice til I was already home.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Julsbowm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nude lipsticks are so personal. The right shade tones into your skin and makes your eyes strong and beautiful, the wrong ones look too peachy/pink/brown/grey/whatever. This is one product you don't want to order online unseen based on what other people like.

I have no fewer than four nude lipsticks in my bag at the moment, ranging from high end to high street. The hands down most beautiful and perfect nude lipstick for me is Viva Glam II. I love the formula - it's just dry enough to stay put, but not so dry it actually dries me out. Right now I'm wearing it with a browns/plums smokey eye and a tiny drop of MAC lipglass in Prr to the centre of my lower lip - it all just works. This is my HG Angelina Jolie lip!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by PrettyInACasket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-Looks AMAZING with a smokey eye or intense eye makeup
-Beautiful color... I'd say it's unique.
-Every penny you spend goes straight to the charity, so I didn't mind spending the $14.50 on it at all.
Cons:
-I'm very pale and the color can completely drain my face if I don't wear it with intense eyes. I bought this over the summer, so I had a little more color in my face and it looked better with more neutral makeup.
-I can't wear it as often as I'd like to, which is disappointing because I really do love the color.
-It is a bit drying.
I would not buy this again because it's not as versatile as I would like. However, I would buy another Viva Glam product because I love that all of the money I spend goes right to charity. Maybe I'll experiment with layering various lip glosses on top of it to make it more wearable.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by blueingreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Viva Glam II is a cool light brown nude with a grayish pink cast. The formula is Satin, but it feels a bit drier and wears more evenly than many of the Satins I've encountered. A great understated, cool lipstick, especially when patted on, but can look dated or unflattering at times.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Tifmcd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wear a lot of blush and liner. This helps create a great balance.

It can be drying. I wont apply unless I've applied a lip balm before.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Lac3andLeather

I love this lipstick. I am NC30ish and this looks so nice against my skin! It's a nice nude color but not exactly nude. It's sort of a brownish mauve? I just love this color! IT also makes my face look a bit tan without being tan at all! It glides on so smoothly and does not dry out my lips. Also, as with all MAC lipsticks, the smell is great and tolerable. Definitely one of my top favorite lipsticks that I will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by danishfilipina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite nude lipstick ever! Actually, it's my all time favorite lipstick, period. I've gone through 3 tubes already! It looks amazing on my NC30 skin. I have naturally really pink/red lips, and this is so opaque that after one swipe, you can see the nude color so vividly. Every other nude that I've tried has been too pinky, or the formulation was just very drying. This is so extremely creamy (which is why I love cremesheens) and it doesn't dry out my lips at all. I own the gloss that goes with it, but I don't wear it often as I find the lipstick looks better just by itself, and it lasts longer that way. I just love this lipstick so much! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

This didn't suit my NC 25 skin at all. I looked ill and the colour just looked so wrong. I layer it with Viva Glam number 1 so I can at least use it up (I can't throw away MAC stuff!) and the colour I get is a beautiful deep rose colour without the greyish cast. If you want to buy this lipstick make sure you have a closer look at it in broad daylight.
I think even on Angelina Jolie this colour looked kind of sick but with her green eyes and beautiful features she could pull of this signature look easily whereas lately she tends to use more vivid colours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Maybe my favorite MAC lipstick aside from Hue. I absolutely love this. It's the perfect dark mauvey/brown nude lipstick that I've been searching for. I, personally, love the Satin finish and don't find it drying or difficult to apply at all. For me it's the Creemsheen and Amplified formulas that I have the most trouble with. I'm definitely going to have to stock up on this one because I'll probably use it every day when Fall comes around. I love everything about it.