December 22, 2014 | 1791 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by mlleange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would buy again if on a good sale, not full price at ~20$. I got this in a gift pack with BB cream and face wash, all three full-size, for 20$ (in Canada at Pharmaprix).

It is a good daily moisturizer and I have seen improvement in my skin. However I find it highly scented for a product aimed at young/acne- prone/blemished skin and it could definitely irritate some people.

Overall, good moisturizer that at full price I would deem a tad over-priced.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by adara260

I bought this to treat my acne prone, acne scarred, oily-combo skin. This moisturizer has definitely helped with the dark marks, due to the soy ingredient. My skin is smoother but its not as radical a change as a 2% product. This moisturizer is .5%. Its still slowly effective but without irritating my skin. This product is lightweight enough for the summer but still moisturizing enough now that it is cooler in temperature. I really like the scent and the bottle is really hygenic and its easy to see if you're running out.

I've recommended it to others and they love it too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Ryanne

waaaah!!!! can't wait to stock up on this!! this works!! it has made my skin nice and moisturized without being sticky or oily. it feels like a primer on my skin and it seems to make the pores around my nose invisible. love love love!!!:-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by twinkieheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm nervous to buy moisturizers since my skin is so prone to breaking out, but after a recommendation for Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer, I thought I would give it a shot. I found it at my local Walmart for the uncheaply price of $14 dollars and bought it along with the Aveen Clear Complexion Pads for $6 dollar. The only thing I enjoyed about the pad was how clean my face felt after, but I never saw results. Yet the moisturizer did wonders!

It didn't leave that residue feeling, although it had a funny smell, and my pores also seemed to be smaller. Now, I've always had a wierd uneven skin tone and I've dealt with acne, but also redness. After I put this on, my discoloration had faded and my skin looked ten times better. It never truly cleared up my acne, but it's a great moisturizer to keep your skin looking healthy! :)

I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Daynaestevens

This is my HG moisturizer . I don't have acne or rarely breakout but this just leaves my skin feeling so nice . I can have dry and sensitive skin and this stuff really restores my skin and evens out my complexion. Will always continue to buy its around $20 but I think it's worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lovelyreb

Although it worked, so to say, it left my face very sticky and not "clean feeling".

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Chelseaaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No idea what everyone is talking about! Don't know what it is but this moisturizer instantly breaks me out, odd because the cleanser really clears my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by kellich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I live in south Florida (hot & humid) and my face is combination, acne-prone, and sensitive. Before trying this product in conjunction with the aveeno clear complexion cream cleanser, I was using a wash from my dermatologist that had a low percentage of salicylic & glycolic acids with an "ultra light moisturizer." I was unhappy so I bought the cream cleanser and moisturizer at the same time (check out my review for the cleanser if interested).
I am very happy with this moisturizer. It manages my oily spots and moisturizes my dry spots. I have used it for 2 weeks now and my skin has cleared up. I also see an improvement in the overall tone/coloring of my face. The smell is pleasant and the lotion rubs in well. I like that it contains a small percentage of salicylic acid because I feel that I'm getting extra acne fighting power (usually only cleansers have acne medicines in them). I have noticed that my lips are constantly chapped, which is a common side effect of the acid, but that is the reason it lost 1 overall lippy. My makeup goes on well over it. I don't get oily during the day. I really am pleased with this product and can confidently recommend it for someone in my similar situation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

Out of all the moisturizers I have tried in the past decade, this has got to be my favorite. I have combination/oily skin and this moisturizer really helps control the oils yet moisturizes. It also absorbs into the skin really quickly. I have noticed that with this moisturizer, my face makeup stays on better. So glad I tried this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by eh9879a

I'm not usually a moisturizer fan, but in the winters my combination skin dries out enough that I need something to keep flakes away without making me have breakouts or get shiny. Now, I love this stuff so much that I use it even during the summer. For combination skin (I can range from dry and scaly in some areas to oily in the t-zone area), this moisturizer is perfect. It's light enough that i usually mix it in with my foundation to make my own BB cream. The packaging is also great because you can lock the top without having to waste a pump (I travel often). I've been using this product for about a year now, throughout many seasons, and it definitely has not caused any breakouts.

I have to say, I like trying new products out and usually won't buy the same product twice, but this might be one of those products!