Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This cheap moisturizer is better than all the expensive moisturizers that I used before .. it makes my skin look good and clear . I recommend it if you have acne prone skin .. but I suggest using a mild cleanser like Cetaphil .. and witch hazel as a toner ..

I bought this on a whim because I was in need of a daily face moisturizer and Aveeno has never failed me before. After using this for a couple days, I noticed the uneven tone and acne scars started fading. I had a bad problem with my face getting oily halfway through the day, but this moisturizer helps control it. My face feels light and refreshed after using it. Not to mention it has a great smell! Although others might not be into it. I wouldn't consider the price bad considering everything it does. Would definitely recommend and repurchase!

Great moisturizer for sensitive, acne prone skin! It's the only moisturizer that doesn't make my skin breakout and is the perfect consistency! Truly an amazing product, will def continue to purchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice moisturizer, with a relatively pleasant scent that's not too strong. I like that it doesn't break me out, and it keeps my skin smooth. It has a hint of salicylic acid which helps fight acne a bit. It also improves skin tone for sure and absorbs quickly. It's pretty easy to apply on skin. I like how it comes in a pump which to me, is hygienic because I don't have to keep touching the container to apply it on my face. What I don't like about this is that I always have like an inch of moisturizer left which the pump can't reach at the bottom of the bottle. I also find this pricey, especially for a drugstore item. I get this for around $17, which is kind of a lot considering I need to repurchase it every month, and I have other acne products I have to get along with this.

This is awful. I was using clean and clears version of this type of moisturizer before to switched to Aveeno's. With in a week my face, neck and jaw have HUGE cystic pimples, gross white heads, and my T zone has so many black heads. I'm stopping use of this product today, Nd going back to my 4$ clean and clear. I also may call customer service, because I've never had a cream do this to me EVER. My face hurts sooo badly. Cannot believe I paid $14.99 to become Pizza face:((

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is tied with Burt's Bees for sensitive skin as my favorite moisturizer of all time. It is thick and creamy but somehow magically absorbs into skin, leaving it non-greasy but very moisturized. A staple for year-round wear.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I love this product because it moisturizes without clogging pores or making your skin greasy. The only con in that in winter, after putting it on my skin gets dry. I have to put on more or mix it with my skin lotion. Also, the pump is annoying when the lotion starts to run out. It lasts for a while though because you normally do not need to put on much. Thus, the price is acceptable. Also, my skin is soft and my complexion is clear from this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Good moisturizer.

Pros:
-Nice scent
-Light
-Absorbs into skin
-Doesn't break me out
-Good packaging

Cons:
-Price

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This stuff is amazing so far! The bottom half of my face is very oily and gets mild mild breakouts. This keeps it clear and sort of gives my skin a glow! It's a little pricey, but the results are worth the $!

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Today I decided to buy this product, first when I saw it, it looked pretty decent in the packaging. Then i noticed the price 18.78 I did buy the product and went home and by nightime i took off all my makeup and put this product on. I do have red blotchy cheeks and uneven skin tone . Love this product and hope to see changes soon !!!! But price is another thing hopefully price was worth it