Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

3.9

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Stearic acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates, Crosspolymer, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake, Fragrance

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product its gentle enuff for everyday use and it helps even skin tone. It may not clean the best so I sugest you use a clenser then the scrub <3

This product is FANTASTIC!! I'm 14 and I recently started to break out in my cheeks. Individual bumps and lots of redness. The next day after using this product, the bumps and especially the REDNESS went down SIGNIFICANTLY.
My other skincare cleansers/scrubs weren't cutting it, but this helped my acne and redness a lot. After a week, your skin ( Mine was mild ) should be almost cleared and much better ^_^
Cons :
1. I didn't like the smell. Smelled like citrus. But keep in mind the least used ingredient was Fragrance. But doesn't change my opinion about this product.
2. There are tiny micro beads that break apart and may get into your hairline or eyelashes, so make sure to rinse clear of everything.
Pros
1. Cleared redness and acne!!! Woohoo!!
2. Scrubs gently and then lathers a little at the end :)
OVERALL : 4.5/5 !!
Loved it !! ^_^

this product is great if you wanna scrub your skin, and makes it reallly clean but my derm told me scrubbing can make it acne worse so i dont use this anymore

Best scrub I have ever used! It use this scrub daily sometimes twice a day. It leave my skin feeling so soft and smooth and I believe it makes the rest of the products that I use on my skin work better.

I've only tried this a couple of times because I really just hate the smell. It reminds me of the dentist or some fluoride stuff or something along those lines. I know some people like that smell so I understand if they like it! But on the other hand, the scrub itself is descent.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used it for 3 years but decided to try something new, thinking the more expensive stuff will have a better effect on my skin. But I ended up coming back to this product. I've also tried Neutrogena's other face wash and they don't compare to this one. I guess my skin only likes this scrub. I use it daily, morning and night. It definitely smoothens my skin and it is gentle like it says. Will stick to it!

This is not a good cleanser, nor is it a good exfoliator, so it's useless as far as I'm concerned. MY skin never feels clean after using it alone, so I started washing my skin and then using it as an exfoliator. At first I couldn't really tell if it was working at all, then my skin just started breaking out after about a week or so. So I cut down my usage to a couple of times a week and it resulted in my skin breaking out immediately after using the product and then recovering after a couple of days. I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

so i tried this product out when i was staying a week at a friends house. i looooved the smell! it smells so good.. throughout the whole week i thought my skin looked REALLY nice. i love this product. i just bought my own :).

Very gentle, with small fine particles. It leaves your skin feeling clean, but I don't know if it's that effective in terms of exfoliation.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

doesnt work not tough enough and the beads are all over my face when i rinse them off so i go out with white scrubbing beads in my side burns so i hate it it also caused some peoples on my chin