August 21, 2014 | 2047 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by krystalcandy01

Best scrub I have ever used! It use this scrub daily sometimes twice a day. It leave my skin feeling so soft and smooth and I believe it makes the rest of the products that I use on my skin work better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by ShailahJade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG facial scrub! Not only are the little beads non-abrasive to my skin, it leaves my skip super soft! Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by jessicaah

I've only tried this a couple of times because I really just hate the smell. It reminds me of the dentist or some fluoride stuff or something along those lines. I know some people like that smell so I understand if they like it! But on the other hand, the scrub itself is descent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by eatlisa099

I've used it for 3 years but decided to try something new, thinking the more expensive stuff will have a better effect on my skin. But I ended up coming back to this product. I've also tried Neutrogena's other face wash and they don't compare to this one. I guess my skin only likes this scrub. I use it daily, morning and night. It definitely smoothens my skin and it is gentle like it says. Will stick to it!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by mcr86

This is not a good cleanser, nor is it a good exfoliator, so it's useless as far as I'm concerned. MY skin never feels clean after using it alone, so I started washing my skin and then using it as an exfoliator. At first I couldn't really tell if it was working at all, then my skin just started breaking out after about a week or so. So I cut down my usage to a couple of times a week and it resulted in my skin breaking out immediately after using the product and then recovering after a couple of days. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by bbybashful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

so i tried this product out when i was staying a week at a friends house. i looooved the smell! it smells so good.. throughout the whole week i thought my skin looked REALLY nice. i love this product. i just bought my own :).

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by melonbaobao

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very gentle, with small fine particles. It leaves your skin feeling clean, but I don't know if it's that effective in terms of exfoliation.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by detrice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

doesnt work not tough enough and the beads are all over my face when i rinse them off so i go out with white scrubbing beads in my side burns so i hate it it also caused some peoples on my chin

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by nycxbabiixgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

it has a tingly sensation. smells minty and refreshesing. skin feels good. not the best cleanser but really wakes you up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite drug store scrub!