April 24, 2014 | 1905 users online

Skincare - Face - Jurlique - Herbal Recovery Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ncw1625

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Wouldn't buy again. Because I don't know if it did contribute to my clogged pores and acne, but I didn't love it, I would be motivated to find something better out there. What it did do more that any other product I've probably ever tried is sink into my skin almost immediately leaving no residue whatsoever. Felt like food for my skin. I do like that all of the ingredients are completely natural. However, Jurlique seem to have the philosophy that anything with properties that are good for the skin all thrown together will do wanders. I think it's a bit more complex than this. Why so many oils in one product? Do they really know what they're doing? Surely a few specific ingredients for a specific known purpose is the way to do it than just throw lots of things onto the skin. Nice little fancy bottle. Distributes a timy nice little ammount. Not much is needed. I always found 1 to 2 pumps, inbetween 1 and 2 felt the right ammount

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by strawbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

feels nice but doesnt do anything special. is good at absorbing for my oily skin but made me break out alittle. i think there are lots better creams out there for a fraction of the price. smells nice

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by lkk86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I saw none of the results that this product claims to do. It is greasy and ridiculously expensive. Great smell, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2010 6:07:00 AM More reviews by kellycolts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Loved this! Very light, sinks into skin, perfect for summer for those with oily skin. Goes nicely under makeup and provides just enough moisture, probably wouldn't be enough on it's own for winter. Only downside is it's really expensive. $60+ for 1oz.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by winkcat

I was given a large sample of this. I used it for 10 days and saw no difference whatsoever. I would not waste my money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by anitahuynh

This product is aimed for 20-35 year olds. It is to prevent signs of aging, hence the age group it is aimed at. I have been using this for a year or two, I am only 21 therefore I am using this as a precaution. I use this before my moisturizer, and after I cleanse.

At night time, I use this as a night serum, without the moisturizer. I use it on damp skin, for it to sink in, and it does not leave a sticky residue.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by cjofphilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this serum but I think the balancing day care cream may provide the same benefits. Absorbs well if you tap into the skin lightly with your fingertips. I like the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by shoeshoppinggal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have repurchased this product three times and really like it. I've tried other products to replace it but always come back even though it is a bit pricey. It moisturises my skin just enough and I love how it feels slightly tight after wards. I try to buy it when there is a promotion on so I can try other Jurlique products. For me it works well!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by lgans1

Received this gel as part of the balancing travel kit. It's been about two and a half, maybe even three weeks now and I still have yet to notice anything. I'm wondering if it's contributing to the minor breakout on my forehead? What exactly is this gel supposed to do again? Not a fan of the stickyness either. For a moisturizing/recovery gel I'm not quite sure why it makes the skin feel the way it does after application. I would not purchase a full sized version of this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ns4487

Over-priced, ineffective product. Smells AWFUL! I hated the way it felt, it really did nothing for my skin other than made it tight and dry. Will never repurchase this, especially for the ridiculous price. There are about a million other better quality dupes on the market, including those from A'kin and Trilogy (if you are still wanting to use something natural). Cannot recommend this at all!