Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg-Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Tetrasodium Edta

on 6/24/2012 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Very good gentle but thorough cleanser. I find it removes even Revlon CS foundation and (almost all) waterproof mascara. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes since it's so inexpensive. I'm worried it's been discontinued, though - I can't find it except in stores with very low turnover :(

on 6/15/2012 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This does not remove makeup. Not even foundation. I bought this for sensitive skin in hopes to be able to use this to remove eye makeup along with other makeup. I now use this after ponds cold cream has removed my makeup. It does fine to make my skin feel clean after the ponds. Don't think I will buy again. I prefer a foaming cleanser that does it all.

on 6/6/2012 10:22:00 PM

This is a good facial wash. It doesn't have a bad smell, and it doesn't make me break out or make my skin red. It comes in a clear plastic bottle with a pump, so it's sanitary. It's pretty cheap at about $4. I haven't tried using it day and night, but it would probably be good for that. :)
EDIT: After using this for a few weeks, I don't think it's done any good for my skin. It has sodium laureth sulfate, so that's probably why. I think it aggravated my acne even more, so I stopped using it. I won't be using Clean & Clear anymore. It keeps my face clean, but certainly not clear.
EDIT: Since I don't like using this for my face, I use it to wash my makeup brushes. I use this to remove the makeup, then I use Lacura Hydrating Face Wash to make them feel soft. It really works! :)

on 6/6/2012 1:44:00 PM

This is a decent cleanser but it wasn't right for me. At first it was working very well but after a while i occasionally developed these red, patchy, irritated,itchy bumps which flared up randomly throughout the day. I would have to use an anti-itch cream to calm them down. Then they would turn into a pimple. I recently switched to the cerave foaming wash and i haven't experienced those itchy, irritated patches yet. I think it was due to the all chemicals that irritated my skin. I have combo skin(sensitive,oily,dry in certain areas)

on 5/28/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I started using this after it was recommended on acne.org. I must say that adding this to part of my nighttime routine has reduced my acne. No complaints here. I will repurchase.

on 4/28/2012 11:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product is good-decent with an emphasis on good. If you need a gentle, non-irritating daily face wash I do recommend trying this product. I believe it's like $3.49 at Target which is a fantastic price and I LOVE that is comes with a pump. Much more hygienic than squeeze tubes or bar soaps.
However... is it not thrilling for me in any way. While it cleans fairly well and doesn't leave skin too dry, it does nothing besides that. Doesn't really renew my complexion, assist with acne, or have any "Bam! This is so awesome" effect for me.
And with like 100 face wash products out there of interest to me (exaggeration) there is really nothing compelling me to purchase this again.
In a face-to-face battle vs. my Dove Beauty bar cleansing soap the Dove still wins. Even if the packaging is not ideal. The Dove does renew my complexion, help with redness and acne while still remaining non-irritating and gentle.
Hope this helps others with sensitive, acne-prone skin.

I don't have sensitive skin, but this face wash is very gentle. I love it! It helped with my acne even though it wasn't medicated, but now my acne has been acting up quite a bit (sigh....high school), so I'm switching to a medicated face wash.

I must say that I have purchased 2 bottles for this, and usually with my face washes, I don't even finish A bottle. This is very gentle, and almost fragrance free. It isn't harsh, and it cleans my pores out very nicely. I would recommend this to anyone with oily/combination skin that isn't acne prone, or mild acne prone. This is NOT a drying face wash, thank fully! But now, it's time to use my medicated face wash, and maybe I'll venture off into some burt's bees stuff :)

on 3/31/2012 6:12:00 PM

HG Cleanser. I am a student and my budget is limited. This cleanser does not clog my pore, is gentle enough and remove my makeup at the same time. My skin feels clean after using it. Very comparable to Purpose (I do prefer purpose because it smells better, but it is a little pricier).

on 3/28/2012 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product was ok if you DONT wear alot of makeup which i do to hide zits and uneven skin tone. Soooo in other words this did not take off all my makeup i need a cleanser that does and this failed big time. Also this is mostly my fault but i didnt notice it wasnt taken off all my makeup for a while and it gave me blackheads like everywhere. So just be very cautious with this one.

on 3/26/2012 2:39:00 AM

I love this stuff. My face feels really clean and it seems to have decreased the breakouts I used to get from time to time. I have combination skin and get a lot of flakes in the winter. This is gentle enough that I had less flakes this winter while using this.
I will definitely buy it again when I run out.