November 21, 2014 | 1694 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I really like the avene thermal spring water , I was a bit sceptical about a cleansing water but it can be used on irritated, sensitive or oily skin like mine which is surprising because most products make
My skin either red or shiny and oily. I will be repurchasing this when I have used the current one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by khanhlyhoang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This does a good effect on my super oily & sensitive skin! It reduces the irritation well, helps my makeup last long!! Should buy it again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by stream27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got this as a sample, or I never would have tried it. Read the ingredients list. It's water and nitrogen. And the nitrogen is to make it work in an aerosol can, not a part of the actual product. I can make gallons of this product for pennies with a Brita filter and a small bottle with a sprayer from the dollar store.

It "soothes" skin because of the temperature, not the "product". The fine mist and the force of the spray means that, by the time it hits your skin, the temperature of the water is cooler than your skin, which is why it feels "refreshing" and helps with redness. I can see where this *might* have some effect for those who live in areas with hard water, or where there's a lot of calcium, salt or other gunk in their tap water by making the skin "moist" (read: wet) without all the crap that's normally in their water. Do yourself a favour and get an inexpensive filter pitcher. Costs about the same as a bottle of this junk and will last for months.

Again, cheap bottle with a fine mist + filtered or bottled water is what this is. Hat goes off to Avene for managing to get people to pay a several thousand percent markup on water. The placebo effect at it's finest.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by alh011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazingly, I feel this works! I was skeptical of water in a can but it's very soothing, helps redness and is moisturising.
It's a little on the expensive side but it lasts a long time and is effective, so worth it in my humble opinion.
I use it before moisturiser, after moisturising, and after applying face makeup but before applying mascara. It definitely leaves my skin feeling less tight than it usually does.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by nancycho2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I onlu used this for two days but the results were so great I had to write a review. I have super hypersensitive skin that reacts to everything including cerave cleanser. I got this in hopes of calming my skin and calm down it did... I used it brfore I put my moisturizer on and after and my redness that I had for years has subsided by 70%. My skin feels super hydrated and overall it looks healthy!!! Definite HG. Cannot live without this item!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by hannahskm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I paid 10 euros for the bottle which included a little bottle on the side for promotion.
So far I'm really happy with it. I was also skeptical at first but having used it recently on a road trip it's won me over. I am not sure if you are allowed to take it on the airplane but would definitely give it a go!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This really does soothe irritation and redness and helps with a variety of problems. I used this water to recover from laser, to quell itchy skin, and to reduce razor burn in my armpits. This is a great tool to keep in your arsenal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by CarlaCatalina

I love it! It's my second bottle. I used to be sceptical about water in a bottle, it turns out it is a miracle water ❤️ I use it for hydration, before and after I apply make up. I use it in the office. I got compliment for my facialist, she told me that my face look radiant and moist after I use this. But my love begins when I got huge erythema or redness around my cheek, it is soo itchy and hurt so I stop all the cream I'm only use this. I sprayed it on my face for several time at night, and in the morning it's gone. I use to buy evian but it does nothing for me. right now I'm using Avene and it's safe to say that it's a holy grail product for me ❤️

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by missindie

I bought this for a specific reason: when I am having my special days my skin feels extremely dehydrated and sensitive and it gets very itchy. I can't believe how this calmed it down from the first time I used it. I have received comments on how my skin looks bright and lovely and it's all because of this thermal water! It was love at first spray!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by TigerPapaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Adore this product, my mother bought this for me as I have sensitive and blemish prone skin.
It is so moisturising, my skin is definitely healthier and looking calm and nourished. Will be buying this again when it runs out. Oh and it lasts ages :)