Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

Holy grail! Absolutely, this Avene water + the Bioderma Crealine! Ideal for my combination skin. I tried a toner and cleanser by Clarins, because I lover their HydraQuench moisturizer. Long story short: back to Avene and Bioderma. Love what it does to my skin. Where I live the water is very harsh and these products make sure my skin looks smooth, toned and calm. I just the Avene water as a toner after cleansing and before moisturizing. No more spots or outbreaks, just beautiful clear skin. And, yes, it is "just water", but it has healed by skin, bye bye acne!

on 9/21/2014 12:29:00 PM

This mist is ONLY water.

Really helpful if you have a sunburn or an allergic reaction. Got a contact dermatitis some months ago and this mist saved my life!

I still have some left that I use after going to the gym or when it's hot in summer.

on 9/21/2014 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Yes yes this one is my favourite facial mist since it soothes my skin and makes it feel refreshing and relaxing. I spray it on my face before toner and makeup, after makeup to set the whole thing, whenever my skin feels irritating, when travelling, after workout, after exposing to sunlight... It is an all-in-one must-have! And its not expensive at all!

on 9/20/2014 2:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I got this in my Ipsy sample box. Basically, it is spring water in a spray can. I have used it twice so far, and I have had it for a few months. I do not feel the need to use this, ever. Im sure there are people and situations where this product is necessary, but to me it sits useless until I think of a real reason for it.

on 9/20/2014 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I use this as a morning cleanser - spray then dry with a towel. In the evenings l use it instead of toner. Spray on, wait, then massage in. It feels cooling and refreshing. It calms my skin, reducing redness and itchiness/irritation. It lessens the amount of small pimples l sometimes get. I love that it comes in many sizes, and is available from Boots. The small 50ml spray doesn't spray as effectively as the larger sizes. It's also fantastic for itchy hayfever eyes and when you are hot.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product was merely so-so. Yes, it is hydrating and soothing, somewhat. However, the packaging isn't effective in distributing enough product evenly. Definitely an overrated and overpriced product in which there are many inexpensive and more effective alternatives (ELF, Urban Decay, Make Up For Ever, etc.). Skip this one!

on 9/10/2014 7:46:00 AM

Makes my skin dry and flaky. The spray isn't good either. Not all that tbh.

on 8/30/2014 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Correct use and understanding of Avene facial water spray......most people think of this spray incorrectly and use it incorrectly. Sometimes it's good to study up in depth on products.Where it comes from and why. Avene is a mineral water source in France.Minerals heal incredibly well. Although this is moisturizing some people spray it on after a cleanser that dries their face first. After you wash your face, pat dry, then spray Avene water on and immediately put your moisturizer on to seal in the moisture, wait for one minute for your skin to soak it in and seal and then mist your face one more time.lightly, to add extra moisture. You will glow with dewy skin doing this.You must find the right moisturizers and cleansers first.
I also use it as a treatment when watching tv or reading blogs etc. I spray this on my face every minute until I think my skin is very moisturized and then seal it in with a good cream.I also use this over makeup to make it look dewy. Many people think this will make your makeup stay on longer.No, it is a moisturizing healing water not a makeup setting spray.Try this spray again and use it like this and you'll loveit but it's not to be used in this manner with oily skin. With oily skin I would use it differently. I learned through my own trial and error. I even bought bottled water, put it in a spray bottle and used that but it is totally different. So water in general is the moisturizer you want to seal into your skin.

on 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM

1. Packaging
The spray doesn't give a fine mist to my face despite spraying it from a reasonable distance.

2. Impact
a. It doesn't moisturize my skin at all. In fact after spraying it on my bare face or after applying my skin care I get this very tight-pulled feel on my skin.
b. When sprayed after applying a full face makeup, it does however make my makeup look more natural. Much like the effect I get from Urban Decay All Nighter.

I bought the 50ml bottle just to try it after reading all the hypes about in online. But it doesn't work that well for me except for the setting makeup part.

I will no be repurchasing this. I'd prefer UD All Nighter to set my makeup because of the tight-pulled feel i get from using it.

on 8/25/2014 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i cannot live without this...i have sun allergy and my face turns very red and irritated when i go out in the sun for sometime....so i use it to soothe the skin and get red of the itchy feeling...amazing product

Popular Face Skincare Products