Dr. Bronner's Dr.Bronners Tea Tree Soap

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water, Saponfied Organic Coconut Oil*, Saponified Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Glycerin, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Altenafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (* Certified Fair Trade by IMO)

on 1/13/2011 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This soap is saving my life. After using a bottle of pantene shampoo my scalp broke out horribly, got infected and has caused me all sorts of problems. It's been two months and this soap is the one thing that's helping to get my scalp back in shape. It's list of ingredients is very small...I can pronounce them all and know what they all are..no funky chemicals here! I use it about once a week...it makes my hair look like crud but it's healing my scalp! So worth it! After reading the other reviews here I can't wait to try it for some of the other uses listed...because as others have said..it's incredibly concetrated..a bottle will last forever!

on 1/13/2011 12:33:00 PM

It is a great product : ))
I dilute it with a small buckie of warm water to rinse my face in the morning (since I don't use cleanser in the morning or I'll just be washing my face too much) and with cold water to refresh my skin after cleansing routine in the evening..yes I use another cleanser to clean my face then rinse with milk (yes I wash my face using milk not water) follow with this (Dr. B's tea tree) diluted in cold water as a rinse then pat dry..no need for toner afterward.
I have a lot of problem with acne..it used to just keep coming but now I rarely have acne..so my blemish has been reducing since hardly any new ones appears : D
I also have sensitive skin and I had bad experience strong cleanser (that has teat tree oil in it) before so that's why I dilute it in water..a small amount..and I mean small.
I was not interested in it until I used the peppermint one for my body and I loved it (the smell and the cooling sensation) so I decided to try the tea tree liquid soap for my face as a sort of toner and morning rinse..and? I am in love : )

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is the best soap I've ever used to clean my makeup brushes. I wet the back of my hand, then put one DROP of this soap (as you might already now it is VERY concentrated), then swirl the brush on this mix of water and soap until it's released all of the residue. Working it this way allows me to not waste a single drop of the product and maximize its effectiveness. I have yet to try it on my body/hair (will not use for face as my skin is sensitive) but I will definitely repurchase for the brushes cleaning routine. The price is very reasonable too!! And it's organic!

on 12/25/2010 3:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells fresh, awesome lather, not harmful chemicals, little goes a LONG way, MULTI PURPOSE and awesome degreaser for dishes. The only thing i dont like is the way it makes your skin feel after you rinse it off, feels like how reg. bar of soap makes you skin feel after and i hate that feeling! Thats is the only issue i have with this! But after you dry off your skin that weird feeling goes away and the skin feel really soft and moisturized. But truth is this is just a natural bar of soap in liquid form and in a bottle. So ill prob. repurchase for other uses but not for my body.

on 12/19/2010 10:22:00 PM

This was a great cleanser in my 20's when my face was oily and zit-prone in summer. I used it super diluted though. (It's too drying for me now.) Also great multipurpose cleaner for camping and travelling. I love the smell.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I use this in my hair sometimes (dandruff) and on my armpits everyday (b.o.) It works amazingly.
I use tea tree oil on cuts and wounds. I recently had a cut on my face so I thought the soap would clean and disinfect it. It did it's job a little TOO well. My face is burning.

on 9/30/2010 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love this for cleaning my makeup brushes/sponges. I didn't even know that there were people whose stippling brushes would stay stained from foundation, blush, etc because this soap always got my brushes super white and clean. Love it! I've also used it as a body wash and hand soap and I have to say, I love it for those as well.
The bottle is HUGE and a little goes a loooooooooong way. This stuff is seriously strong so it will last you forever.

on 9/27/2010 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff!!! I use it as a body wash and it leaves my skin really soft and it prevents any breakouts. I wouldn't suggest using it on your face if you have sensitive skin though, it made my face really dry and made me breakout. My boyfriend has oily skin though and it works amazing for him.

on 8/13/2010 6:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE THIS!!! it clears your skin and leaves it fresh, the tea tree gets rid of the dirt and other stuff off your face its good if you have spots or acne as it helps to keep pores clean.

on 7/11/2010 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If you have oily or acne-prone skin, this is the miracle you've been dreaming of! My skin was a MESS until I started using this product & I haven't had a single breakout since. Bear in mind that it can be drying if you have normal-to-dry skin, however. But it's great for healing since it has the tea tree oil in it, which is a natural antiseptic, so if you have any cuts, wounds, acne pimples, etc., this will help it along. It does burn, though, so be warned! I love this soap and I will NEVER use another cleanser on my face!

Popular Face Skincare Products