November 26, 2014 | 1853 users online

Mascara - Trish McEvoy - Lash Curling Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2007 2:27:00 PM More reviews by missmolliegirl

Beautiful lashes... while it lasted =(. Dries out sooooooo fast. (especially considering the large price tag). I bought this as a substitute for Kiss Me (which I hated), because it "tubes your lashes" as well and never flakes. Oh well. Will NOT buy again.. and I don't advise anyone else to buy this either unless you like spending $25 every 2-3 weeks on mascara lol/

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by 78amiller

LOVE this product! The only Mascara I will EVER use!! Never runs & never comes off on towels. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by racho1525

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product...I have major problems with smearing and Trish's is the ONLY one that doesn't smear- I have tried around 15-20 mascaras. Even out of waterproof ones. It doesnt really curl my lashes though. Still use a curler. Also doesnt last that long...but again worth the money because it stays put!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2007 9:01:00 AM More reviews by twitches

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree with what others have said about this mascara - removal is awesome as it just "rolls" off with water in little strands, very cool - but it also does not budge during the day, which has always been a problem with me. Also, I have this in the "auburn" color which I just adore; it's the best shade ever for my hair and eye color.

However, I have to knock off some lippies for the packaging of this product - I don't know what it is but it's as if the tube is too small for the mascara wand; every time I dip the wand into the tube it scrapes the sides of the tube and tons of the product comes off, collecting around the lip of the tube. It's really wasteful and kinda icky, too, but overall I love this mascara enough to spend the money for it anyway. I just wish they'd fix the packaging!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2007 3:14:00 AM More reviews by shrn618

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara was great at first, but it dried out after about a month. I didn't curl my lashes at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 3:55:00 PM More reviews by splendidcakes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

To die for product. I've had terrible problems with mascara smearing my entire life, and as I get older, dark rings under my eyes just make me look ancient (think "whatever Happened To Baby Jane?")!! I can't believe the length I get and NO smearing. My HG.
Edit-this doesn't curl for me and in fact seems to straighten my lashes (curled with a lash curler) as the day goes by. I STILL love that it just won't smear and looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2007 6:24:00 PM More reviews by darkwater_soul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! I have tried just about every mascara (having worked in cosmetics) and have to say this is the best for what you get. I love the way iot comes off at the end of the day, but it has never clumped for me, or smeared. I can even put on three of four coats, and it still looks lush and vlomuized and lenghtened. Always curl first though to get the best benefit, but even without your lashes will still look lush!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2007 1:14:00 AM More reviews by collegestudent88

I thought this was great when I first tried it but then it just got clumpy inside the tube (I think the tubes just get squished together when they semi-dry)! It doesn't work at all with my eyelash curler, and the eyelash comb only mixes the clumps. The only thing I like about it is the tube technology it has, which makes removal easy (no smudging, the tubes just roll off). I'd rather use a drugstore mascara, which I could buy 3 or 4 bottles of for the price of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 1:45:00 AM More reviews by hicupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The most fabulous mascara ever!! My reasons: 1) it doesn't clump to itself when you put on a billion strokes, as i do 2) it doesn't smear! 3) it doesn't make my lashes feel stiff and 4) it holds a curl. This mascara isn't really a paint, because when you take it off, all you have to do is get your lashes wet, and pull it off. When I'm washing my face at the sink, I just soak my washcloth and hold it against my lashes for a few seconds and then i just pull off the mascara. It looks kind of weird, but you don't need makeup remover for it, and you don't get raccoon eyes because it doesn't melt onto your skin. I used to use the mascara by Blinc, which is a similar formula, but the brush sucked. I kept on buying it because of the way you take it off, but the Trish McEvoy brush is SOOO much better!! This one retailed for $26 at Nordie's, which was pretty expensive, but then again, Lancome is the same price. I tried the black one in the store, and then the SA had me put the Auburn one over it, and I didn't see a difference. So, I would definitely recommend the Black tube. Even blondes look good w/ black mascara. GET THIS NOW!!! edit: I don't think this mascara does much for curling. I curl my lashes in the morning before I leave for work and then I apply (this mascara or any other) mascara and the curl stays better than if I curled and applied immediately.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2007 5:31:00 PM More reviews by patio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ugh. Must be me, judging from these positive reviews, but I've found this mascara awful, especially compared to much cheaper and better drugstore brands like Revlon Lash Fantasy. I used it in Auburn, recommended during an in-store makeover I had at a Blue Mercury store. Makes sense -- I have fair hair, dark blonde with gold/red tones, and fair skin with a strong pink undertone. Bad idea. The color makes me look sick and the mascara itself has a strange runny consistency. I like to wipe off excess mascara off the wand with a tissue before putting it on and with this one, the end of the wand screwed right off and I have to screw it back on every time I use it. Not a super experience for $26 or whatever it cost (I know it was a lot.) I would not waste my money buying this again.