Trish McEvoy Lash Curling Mascara

3.8

First, let me say that every other mascara I have ever tried smudges on me, giving me dark circles under my eyes after a few hours. I can't even begin to describe how many mascara products I have tried over the years, including waterproof mascaras and mascara base coats. Certainly in the dozens! I first tried a Trish McEvoy mascara 3 years ago, and loved that it didn't smudge, but felt the application was too heavy. So after three more years of hoping to find a mascara that looked natural but didn't smudge, I gave up and bought this one. I really do love it because I can put it on in the morning and when I remove it at night, it looks the same as when I applied it!! The worst that happens is a little flake here and there, which is easily removed and leaves no smudge. I also find removing the mascara at the end of the day very easy. I just wash my face once with my regular facial cleanser, making sure the lashes are very wet, and then wash again, this time gently sliding my finger down my lashes while my eyes are closed. That way I don't worry about any of those strings that come off getting in my eyes. My original complaint about the mascara unfortunately still holds true--it's heavier and not as natural as I'd like. I've tried wiping off a lot of the product from the wand onto a tissue before applying, which actually does seem to help, but is pretty wasteful. I really wish that Trish McEvoy would come out with a non-smudging mascara that looked like really light and natural, like the Shu Umera Basic mascara. Overall, though, I'm grateful to have it!

Hated it. Not worth the money. Clumpy and drying.

Alone it didn't work for me. I had to use the primer, the volumizer, and the curling to get the effect I wanted. It took too much effort and was very expensive. The only plus was that it was so easy to remove! Not worth the time and money.

Beautiful lashes... while it lasted =(. Dries out sooooooo fast. (especially considering the large price tag). I bought this as a substitute for Kiss Me (which I hated), because it "tubes your lashes" as well and never flakes. Oh well. Will NOT buy again.. and I don't advise anyone else to buy this either unless you like spending $25 every 2-3 weeks on mascara lol/

LOVE this product! The only Mascara I will EVER use!! Never runs & never comes off on towels. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this product...I have major problems with smearing and Trish's is the ONLY one that doesn't smear- I have tried around 15-20 mascaras. Even out of waterproof ones. It doesnt really curl my lashes though. Still use a curler. Also doesnt last that long...but again worth the money because it stays put!

I agree with what others have said about this mascara - removal is awesome as it just "rolls" off with water in little strands, very cool - but it also does not budge during the day, which has always been a problem with me. Also, I have this in the "auburn" color which I just adore; it's the best shade ever for my hair and eye color.

However, I have to knock off some lippies for the packaging of this product - I don't know what it is but it's as if the tube is too small for the mascara wand; every time I dip the wand into the tube it scrapes the sides of the tube and tons of the product comes off, collecting around the lip of the tube. It's really wasteful and kinda icky, too, but overall I love this mascara enough to spend the money for it anyway. I just wish they'd fix the packaging!

This mascara was great at first, but it dried out after about a month. I didn't curl my lashes at all.

To die for product. I've had terrible problems with mascara smearing my entire life, and as I get older, dark rings under my eyes just make me look ancient (think "whatever Happened To Baby Jane?")!! I can't believe the length I get and NO smearing. My HG.
Edit-this doesn't curl for me and in fact seems to straighten my lashes (curled with a lash curler) as the day goes by. I STILL love that it just won't smear and looks great.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I have tried just about every mascara (having worked in cosmetics) and have to say this is the best for what you get. I love the way iot comes off at the end of the day, but it has never clumped for me, or smeared. I can even put on three of four coats, and it still looks lush and vlomuized and lenghtened. Always curl first though to get the best benefit, but even without your lashes will still look lush!

Popular Mascaras