Trish McEvoy Lash Curling Mascara

3.8

on 2/12/2008 5:31:00 PM

Hated it. Not worth the money. Clumpy and drying.

on 2/10/2008 12:47:00 AM

Alone it didn't work for me. I had to use the primer, the volumizer, and the curling to get the effect I wanted. It took too much effort and was very expensive. The only plus was that it was so easy to remove! Not worth the time and money.

Beautiful lashes... while it lasted =(. Dries out sooooooo fast. (especially considering the large price tag). I bought this as a substitute for Kiss Me (which I hated), because it "tubes your lashes" as well and never flakes. Oh well. Will NOT buy again.. and I don't advise anyone else to buy this either unless you like spending $25 every 2-3 weeks on mascara lol/

on 10/24/2007 2:59:00 PM

LOVE this product! The only Mascara I will EVER use!! Never runs & never comes off on towels. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

on 9/26/2007 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this product...I have major problems with smearing and Trish's is the ONLY one that doesn't smear- I have tried around 15-20 mascaras. Even out of waterproof ones. It doesnt really curl my lashes though. Still use a curler. Also doesnt last that long...but again worth the money because it stays put!

on 8/10/2007 9:01:00 AM

I agree with what others have said about this mascara - removal is awesome as it just "rolls" off with water in little strands, very cool - but it also does not budge during the day, which has always been a problem with me. Also, I have this in the "auburn" color which I just adore; it's the best shade ever for my hair and eye color.

However, I have to knock off some lippies for the packaging of this product - I don't know what it is but it's as if the tube is too small for the mascara wand; every time I dip the wand into the tube it scrapes the sides of the tube and tons of the product comes off, collecting around the lip of the tube. It's really wasteful and kinda icky, too, but overall I love this mascara enough to spend the money for it anyway. I just wish they'd fix the packaging!

on 8/9/2007 3:14:00 AM

This mascara was great at first, but it dried out after about a month. I didn't curl my lashes at all.

To die for product. I've had terrible problems with mascara smearing my entire life, and as I get older, dark rings under my eyes just make me look ancient (think "whatever Happened To Baby Jane?")!! I can't believe the length I get and NO smearing. My HG.
Edit-this doesn't curl for me and in fact seems to straighten my lashes (curled with a lash curler) as the day goes by. I STILL love that it just won't smear and looks great.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I have tried just about every mascara (having worked in cosmetics) and have to say this is the best for what you get. I love the way iot comes off at the end of the day, but it has never clumped for me, or smeared. I can even put on three of four coats, and it still looks lush and vlomuized and lenghtened. Always curl first though to get the best benefit, but even without your lashes will still look lush!

I thought this was great when I first tried it but then it just got clumpy inside the tube (I think the tubes just get squished together when they semi-dry)! It doesn't work at all with my eyelash curler, and the eyelash comb only mixes the clumps. The only thing I like about it is the tube technology it has, which makes removal easy (no smudging, the tubes just roll off). I'd rather use a drugstore mascara, which I could buy 3 or 4 bottles of for the price of this.