April 23, 2014 | 952 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Lash Fantasy Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by LilSphinx

I've been using this product for about two weeks now. Bought it for about $8 USD at Walmart.
I was attracted to the primer aspect of it for two separate reasons....one, I was curious how much difference the primer would make on my lids and how well it would actually work. And the 2nd reason, for fantasy makeup 'looks' -the white lashes could look really neat, and also make a great primer if I wanted to add pigment on my lashes in place of colored mascara/s.

The Primer:
Now, I have used the primer a couple of times with the mascara and the first time it worked out ok, looked nice enough, but the second time I felt like it clumped a little bit -perhaps I had applied it too thickly or something. So I haven't used it much.

The Mascara:
I got it in Black.
I really like this mascara. I don't feel like it does much in the way of volumnizing or thickening my lashes a whole lot, but I do feel like it makes them look noticeably longer. I don't apply it very thickly, so maybe just two coats -if that. I really like the effect, and my lashes actually still feel fairly soft after the mascara has dried rather than stiff like some mascaras.
-I can't say I've noticed much, if any, flaking and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
I wish the brush were a little stiffer as I feel like under medium pressure it bends too easily. But it's comfortable and easy to use. I feel like the bristles get nearly all angles of my lashes easily without much effort on my part.

I won't say that this is my Holy-Grail mascara, but I would purchase again.

I went from using CoverGirl's 'Lash Blast' mascara (which I loved), but I stopped once I learned that CG tests on animals and moved on to Revlon since they, to my knowledge, do not.

Definitely worth a try!! continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 2:53:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

Got two shades of this mascara on a clearance sale. Unfortunately, the color part of the mascara was so dried up that I haven't even got to try it properly... very sad and a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by kimdao90

I bought this product because it was on sale. It didn't work well at all for me. Did not make my lashes any much longer and also didn't give me any volume. Would not be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by mattejunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I really love this packaging.

I think it's a great mascara, the primer is a neat addition. On it's own, the primer makes my lashes look freaky, but I find that it really helps the mascara adhere to the lashes, producing a much more dramatic effect.

It does a great job of thickening and defining my lashes. I would definitely repurchase it. It's a jewel!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I like this mascara, but I hate when I use the primer part of it. It makes my lashes look spidery, and gross with no extra length. But the mascara alone does a great job of seperating lashes, and adding some length. Plus, I like using this, and lash blast together it's insane how awesome my lashes look. I'll most likely repurchase this because I aready have.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by cynicalkit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara isnt too bad. However, if you touch your eyes after it dries it will start to break and feel like dirt particles are falling into your eyes. Its pretty easy to wash off that I dont need to use any makeup remover since a simple cleanser will get it off. It works great whether I decide to use the primer or not. Me personally though I prefer mascara with longer bristles for the brush rather than the short rubbery spikes this one has. Overall not a bad product but I think I will look more into waterproof ones for something that will hold a curl better

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by 002dotjpg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I threw this product away after one use. First of all, the product went on very clumpy. Second and most importantly, after wearing it for a few minutes, my eyes started to burn and sting like crazy and I had to wash everything off. For the rest of the day my eyes were red and swollen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by MhmKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! It stays on great and washes off easily when I wash my face. It makes my lashes longer and it never clumps. The primer helps a lot too. I usually curl my lashes, then prime and put on the mascara and my lashes look amazing. This is the best mascara I've ever used.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this with lash blast and i get the biggest lashes ever

will rebuy

Edit: This is okay on its own C:

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by paxloo

This mascara is average. I've seen worst and I've seen better. I wouldn't mind buying it again.