October 25, 2014 | 1729 users online

Fragrances - Lolita Lempicka - Lolita Lempicka

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Nimue2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is a lovely fragrance in a lovely bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Whiffnotes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Certainly much more wearable than Angel for me. Great to layer with Nivea body lotion or any lotion that has a mild scent. Best to wear on cool autumn days.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by GoDawgs

I wanted to love this and expected to love this from reading reviews, but I strongly dislike it. :( I bought a full bottle unsniffed from Overstock because of the fantastic price. I was looking for a grown up gourmand, and loved the description of this as a gourmand with sweet floral notes. Unfortunately, this smells very strongly of play doh on me. The play doh smell is extremely strong at first, and does die down a bit, but still overpowers all of the other notes for the entirety of the wear.

The bottle is beautiful and the notes sound so lovely, but on me it just stunk.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by shmeghan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my 2nd favourite perfum, and I will likely wear this forever. It is like and feminine, slightly floral and just wonderful in general. I always get compliments on how lovely I smell when I wear it. The packaging is lovely and the price is reasonable.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

The prettiest bottle, and the fragrance is indeed girly and sexy, just what you'd expect from the name. My one issue is that if you drop the bottle, the stem (which you need to spray the product) can break. This happened to me, and I was unable to finish my bottle. Sucks! But I love this perfume SO much that I will take the chance of that happening again. (Thank God the perfume isn't as expensive as something like Chanel. I actually bought mine at a TJ Maxx store.) So I recommend LL, just remember to be careful with the bottle ladies!

Update: I still love this perfume. But it's not exactly something I can wear all day every day, which is why Victoria's Secret Heavenly is still my fave. (It's light and not overpowering, yet still sexy like Lolita.)

Update 2: While it says LIMITED data, I'm still concerned about this being rated a 10 on the EWG site (which rates how harmful different products are 0-10, the higher score, the worse the product).

Also, I was at Ulta recently, and the store's bottle was broken too! LL really needs to change the stem/spritzer. As much as I once adored this perfume, I may not repurchase (only if I can find it cheap)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by SweetKaceyJane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This scent matches it's packaging better than any other I can think of. It's cute, sweet and unique. I get compliments all the time and like it a little more every time I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS! Big licorice and anise seed frag....It's beautifully bottled, and it's very strong and long-lasting. What more could I want?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by annenova

This is simply the Best fragrance ever made. It is sofisticated and sexy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok, so I am rushing to write this review, but this is the first time in a long time I have been bowled over by a perfume! I have just got a sample of this via Glossybox (UK) and I am head over heels! The vanilla is the first thing I noticed, then tones down to a beautiful powdery scent. A lovely, sexy, wanna hug you, smell. Divine!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by jewelryvixen305

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my spring/summer favorites. I am on my second bottle. Last really long and I love that the scent is recognizable so you stand out. Soft and subtle. I would buy again for sure.