September 22, 2014 | 1950 users online

Primer/ Corrector - L'Oreal - Revitalift Miracle Blur

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Gmmuibaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Youtube made me buy this product. I gave it few tries but it really is not working for me. It is thick, clogs my pores, breaks me out, and my foundation slips right off my face!
I am never a fan of silicon based products, so I never liked Smashbox or Benefit porefessional. I much prefer serum/water based primers.

It retails for $25 in Canada. Sadly there is no return policy for used products here, so it is money wasted.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by lhyson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product, by far the best drug store primer I've used. I buy the regular non oil free one with SPF because I don't really get acne. The consistency is so wonderful. However I am a student and very thrifty so I'm always looking for worthy dupes for all my favorite products. The Monostat Anti Chaff Gel Powder is sold at almost all drug stores and is around five dollars and works about the same without the SPF. They both keep my makeup on all day even on hot muggy days and make my skin feel amazing. So if you would rather save 20 bucks and you have non acne prone normal or dry skin I encourage you to give this a try. I would have bought this product again until I found the dupe and now I'm hooked :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by NikkiBri88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First and foremost, I use it under my makeup as a primer. I don't know if I would call this a "miracle" to what it claims to do. I have noticed that it does fill in my pores, but as far as erasing wrinkles and what not, I'm not really sure. Then again, I am only 25 years old, I don't have many wrinkles, if any. This product comes in two different versions, the oil free product and the regular product. I picked up the one for normal skin with SPF in it, because I don't have oily skin typically. I love that it is a thick paste. I don't like watered down, liquidy primers, foundations, concealers, etc. I feel like when the consistency is too liquidy, it is going to slide right off of my face- which usually does happen AND it makes my skin look greasy and gross. You only need a dime size of this product when using it, a little goes a long way. The only gripe I have about this product is that it is so expensive for a drugstore product. I really do feel that it is a great product, however, I do not agree with the pricetag that comes with it. I got mine for $19.99 at Walmart, but have seen it $24.99 in various other places (mainly in drugstores). Then again, you only need a dime size when applying this, so the product will probably last a good amount of time. Either way, I'm hooked and will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted this work, but I don't think it is. I have the oil-free version since I already use a moisturizer with SPF in it. It feels and looks like a classic silicon based primer. REminds me a lot of Prime Time by Bare Esscentuals. I prefer the packaging of the BE version to this by far. It will be hard to get all the product out since its in a squeeze tube with an odd shape (wide and flat). Also doesn't seem like there is much product for the price, last time I checked L'oreal was a drugstore brand. $25... really.... are you kidding me? I used my CVS bucks and a manuf coupon so i didn't pay full price at least.

You don't need a lot of product, I applied it over my moisturizer after it set. Then allowed this product to set before applying foundation. I almost feel like foundation alone over this looked better than my whole routine, It was very much a less is more scenario. My skin is on the dry side in the winter, but this def made it drier. I guess that's really my big complaint. It looked ok for a little while, but after a few hours my skin got drier and it looked terrible. My lines were worse (since I was dry) and it emphasized my dry patches.

Also every time I use this I end up with a painful pimple on either my chin or forehead. It may be a coincidence, however I suspect that I do not handle silicon well.

Oh well I will have to take it back. Gave it a good run though.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't pay attention to the name. Of course it's not a miracle blur, but as any other silicon based primer (elf mineral primer, tarte and good skin lab pore eraser) it erases the shine and fills in pores, goes well under make up plus has decent amount of SPF -30. But you do need to use SPF cream under, otherwise if you use this primer barely as a sunscreen you will need to use a lot and when you use a lot of silicon based primers the foundation slips and doesnt last long.
Also if you have very oily skin using exess of this primer will make the skin even oilier.
This is a fairly decent primer but overpriced for the drugstore 24.99$ at Walgreens. But good think that at walmart it's 19.99$.
The amount you get for the price is quite decent too - 1.18 (35ml). Since you need to use pea sized amount it will last long.

If I will be on budget I will definitely consider the primer again but for now after I finish this one I will not haste to buy it again.
I give only 3 lippis because it's a regular drugstore silicon based primer, not a miracle,which is quite overpriced but not bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

So I've been wanting to try this for a long time but due to the high price held off. I got this as a sample for a dollar so it's a very small tube.

Long story short, I didn't care for it. I found the texture way to thick, it did nothing for my pores, under eye circles, etc. I'm planning on giving it to a friend.

My HG primer is Rimmel 002 Fix and Perfect, don't see that changing anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by glitteratti1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I want this review to be helpful to anyone considering getting this product. For me, it works. Might not for others. I have somewhat dry skin, not oily for sure. I do have wrinkles for my age. I do use skin care products on a regular basis. I bought this to see if it made any difference in the overall appearance, and it does. I applied a small amount to my entire face, then foundation. I was quite pleased with the results. It did seem to make my complexion smoother. Since I don't tend to have any breakouts, I'm not too worried about how this will affect that. I feel it will wear well all day. Don't notice any smell to it. So far, I'm happy with it. Will update after using it longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by thefallenangel525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually use this product alone without any foundation. I apply my sunscreen, then apply this in dabs all over my face and blend. It definitely seems to smooth out the look of pores and make my skin look a lot smoother. However, it is a very tiny, marginal difference and I don't always find myself reaching for it during my morning routine. It's nice, but really not too special for me. It is technically unscented, but has a generic sunscreen smell and it is pretty thick. It looks like it will be all goopy and sticky on the skin, but it actually blends out to be pretty smooth and I usually can't really feel it at all when it is on.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Trilbynyc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Is this a joke? How super-gullible do you need to be to see anything "blurred" by this stuff? Very? Total scam. I just bought it this morning and I'm returning it to the store. I never do that, but this is the exception.

Maybe you need to apply it directly to the eyeballs of the person looking at you....

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I was soooo excited to get this product! It really did give my skin a glowing, amazing and dare I say PERFECT look. But just as my luck would have it, it broke me out :( I'm so upset about this as it really was going to be my HG!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No