July 26, 2014 | 1028 users online

Primer/ Corrector - L'Oreal - Revitalift Miracle Blur

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't pay attention to the name. Of course it's not a miracle blur, but as any other silicon based primer (elf mineral primer, tarte and good skin lab pore eraser) it erases the shine and fills in pores, goes well under make up plus has decent amount of SPF -30. But you do need to use SPF cream under, otherwise if you use this primer barely as a sunscreen you will need to use a lot and when you use a lot of silicon based primers the foundation slips and doesnt last long.
Also if you have very oily skin using exess of this primer will make the skin even oilier.
This is a fairly decent primer but overpriced for the drugstore 24.99$ at Walgreens. But good think that at walmart it's 19.99$.
The amount you get for the price is quite decent too - 1.18 (35ml). Since you need to use pea sized amount it will last long.

If I will be on budget I will definitely consider the primer again but for now after I finish this one I will not haste to buy it again.
I give only 3 lippis because it's a regular drugstore silicon based primer, not a miracle,which is quite overpriced but not bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

So I've been wanting to try this for a long time but due to the high price held off. I got this as a sample for a dollar so it's a very small tube.

Long story short, I didn't care for it. I found the texture way to thick, it did nothing for my pores, under eye circles, etc. I'm planning on giving it to a friend.

My HG primer is Rimmel 002 Fix and Perfect, don't see that changing anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by glitteratti1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I want this review to be helpful to anyone considering getting this product. For me, it works. Might not for others. I have somewhat dry skin, not oily for sure. I do have wrinkles for my age. I do use skin care products on a regular basis. I bought this to see if it made any difference in the overall appearance, and it does. I applied a small amount to my entire face, then foundation. I was quite pleased with the results. It did seem to make my complexion smoother. Since I don't tend to have any breakouts, I'm not too worried about how this will affect that. I feel it will wear well all day. Don't notice any smell to it. So far, I'm happy with it. Will update after using it longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by thefallenangel525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually use this product alone without any foundation. I apply my sunscreen, then apply this in dabs all over my face and blend. It definitely seems to smooth out the look of pores and make my skin look a lot smoother. However, it is a very tiny, marginal difference and I don't always find myself reaching for it during my morning routine. It's nice, but really not too special for me. It is technically unscented, but has a generic sunscreen smell and it is pretty thick. It looks like it will be all goopy and sticky on the skin, but it actually blends out to be pretty smooth and I usually can't really feel it at all when it is on.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Trilbynyc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Is this a joke? How super-gullible do you need to be to see anything "blurred" by this stuff? Very? Total scam. I just bought it this morning and I'm returning it to the store. I never do that, but this is the exception.

Maybe you need to apply it directly to the eyeballs of the person looking at you....

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I was soooo excited to get this product! It really did give my skin a glowing, amazing and dare I say PERFECT look. But just as my luck would have it, it broke me out :( I'm so upset about this as it really was going to be my HG!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

At first I loved it.

Although I initially bought it as the wrong type of product, I was looking for a moisturizer and ended up with this. I like that it made my make up go on top flawlessly

Can't buy again because it made me break out so bad!! ahhhh I wish I could still use this

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those products where you can instantly see a difference in your skin. My skin has never looked so smooth and dare I say it, almost perfect. It gave my skin that flawless, airbrushed, glowy complexion that you hear celebrities say only good lighting gives them. One tip:

-I use over my foundation. It just works better that way for me and I don't get that weird build up of product that others have mentioned.

The product seems a bit overpriced for a drug store product but I do think it's a quality product and will buy again.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like it! I was really on the fence after reading the reviews as to whether I wanted to try it...curiousity gained the upper hand...again! It is really thick but easy to work with, not so easy getting it out of the tube but that's okay. After reading the other reviews I did take the pointers offered and they worked well. A peanut size works well, adding more in places and less in others was also great advice. Another reviewer mentioned that it takes a few minutes to really see the effects, I agree. I have been wearing MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Loose foundation which worked well over this, not cakey or gunky at all and not drying.I was worried wearing a powder foundation over this. I did find that it visibly smoothed my skin, made my eyes look less puffy, smooth and generally my face looked "blurred" as in a soft focus look... the lines across my forehead seemed to soften somewhat but wasn't too dramatic but not too bad! It wore well all day, from 5 am until 6pm when I decided to run out to the store and checked my face in the mirror, still looked great! The effects on my face are better than what I've gotten with Clarins Instant Smooth which I also like and it's less paste-like. As for my neck, I found that the L'Oreal Magic Perfecting base is better, I never even thought to try this on my neck until I read another reviewer mention it, so thank you everyone for your ideas. Probably best for drier skin. I will definitely repurchase. Oh, and I don't mind spending money on great things but I still think this is overpriced for a drugstore brand. L'Oreal's gotten pricey!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by mzvicky

I wanted to give this Primer a fair shot as I've found for some reason as time goes on they seem to work better or worse. This one is definitely looking better day after day. I take selfies almost daily and honestly I can tell a big difference from when I first started using this to now 14 days later, especially in my frown lines. I have very dry skin and no I don't think this would work with someone who has oily skin. I use it sparingly in certain areas and heavy in others especially my frown lines. I use several different foundations and honestly it works on all of them. Do not set your face with heavy powder if you have dry skin no matter what you use. It doesn't erase anything but yes it does blur them and make your photos look much better. I do have large pores on my nose and I cannot see it settling in them at all. I do take extra care of my skin and use the Olay Cleansing brush 3 times a week. I also use Clinique's pore refinisher on my nose. It's definintely worth the price as I've found it works just as good as some $40 dollar primers I've used.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No