April 17, 2014 | 1227 users online

Primer/ Corrector - L'Oreal - Revitalift Miracle Blur

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by foxpup82

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this stuff - it's like a cheaper version of my Clarins smoother that I like. And by cheaper, I mean in price, not quality. Like my Clarins brand, it acts like a kind of " spackle" , filling in my fine lines around my eyes. Not totally of course, but enough to give a little illusion of a soft focus.

Love the fact it has sunscreen too. It did ball up a little under my foundation, but not a lot.

I would get this again when it runs out.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first used a generous sample from Allure magazine to see how this would work, and I was quite surprised about the difference it made. The consistency is a little odd, but it applies very easily and even without foundation on top, I immediately noticed a difference in my crow's feet and other smile lines. Not an enormous difference, but enough to have made me buy a tube of it at Target ($20). After I run out of this I may also buy the clear version without the sunscreen. I should mention that with a light foundation on top it looks even better!
It's a five for me.

I had asked for it at Walgreen's, where it was $25. I was told they sell so much of it that they can barely keep it in stock. It must work well for other people but me.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I bought a couple of samples first without even realizing that this contained sunscreen. I first tried it as a sample in a magazine.

I tried it on my old turkey neck first. It made a noticeable difference. Then I used it on my freckled chest. Again I noticed a positive difference. And I had no reaction to it which is saying a lot. So I graduated to my face. Tried it on my 50's+ face. Blurred lines, softened age spots, made my concealer and foundation last and not crease. All good.

Then I realized this has SPF 30. Kicking up heels here. I had tried this type of product by La Roche Posay before(same parent company) and it's good that L'Oreal worked out the bugs. The LRP product required a pliers to get that primer out of the tube, and it had irritated my freakishly sensitive skin. This is more accessible and cheaper.

Great for mature normal/dry to combination skin. I can see oily skinned people hating the texture of this. Also it probably will not hold up to oil.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by kkrikorian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

GREASY! Went on nice at first, but my noon, my face felt like a greasy mess. I've been looking for a primer to help control shine and smooth out tone - which this felt like it did immediately after application. I couldn't bear the feeling any longer and had to wash this off during my lunch break. I don't think I used too much - barely a small pea sized amount for my entire face. I would not buy this again, even if it were less expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by maria411

I just tried samples of this, and it was different than what I expected. But not in a bad way, I just didn't know it was a primer type cream. I was expecting just an anti-aging wrinkle type corrector(not that I have them!) I really liked it, the texture is sort of thick,then as you apply it you get this soft,powdery finish type look and feel. It was great as a primer, evens out complexion, giving a nice smooth canvas for makeup. It does smooth out any lines or uneven tones. My skin is sensitive,and this didn't affect it at all, very nice product, I would use again:)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Deviationize

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For me this product was just kind of meh. I didn't notice a reduction in pore size or fine lines, and I don't yet have wrinkles so I can't speak for it in that regard. What it does do for me is prevent my foundation from creasing in my forehead area. I've found my forehead is where I crease the worst, but I've noticed that this product prevents that from happening.

It also has a weird consistency. It's a bit hard to describe, but it doesn't feel particularly moisturising or soft. I find it feels a bit strange when I put it in my skin, but after it's applied I don't notice anything else odd about it.

This is by no means a horrible product, but I wouldn't repurchase it for $25 (and that was on sale!). Maybe it's better for those who have more wrinkles and fine lines.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This clogged my pores and at 52 yrs old, this is not a good look! Not sure what ingrediants are in this but buyer beware, If you've got sensitive skin or are prone to clogged pores, don't purchase this one.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kaylaj05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

it does what it says it does, but after using it for a week, my forehead started to break out (i never have breakouts) and itched. my skin just may have a weird reaction to it, but i've never had that problem before. i'll probably still use it now and then, like when i'll be outdoors all day and won't be able to touch up my makeup--it's a plus that it has a higher SPF also!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by Karebear883

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW!
FINALLY a product that does as advertised! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! You do not wait a month, a week, an hour, but FIVE MINUTES!!! It smooths away fine lines, skin looks smooth, no pores! EVERYTHING IT CLAIMS TO BE! Price may seem high, but you need only apply a little. It goes a long way! I used a bit over entire face, then dab a little extra around eyes and mouth. Five minutes later you do not see those fine lines! Even when sweating in summer heat, it does not 'wash off!' I have bought many products claiming to do the same, but this is the FIRST primer/wrinkle/pore minimizing product I have bought that actually WOWED me with the INSTANT results! I have fine lines on my forehead, after applying this all over, I lifted my bangs and saw I had NO LINES on my forehead! I am 45, and pray this product stays on the market!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Rosaaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm from Australia I couldn't find it here in stores do I purchased this product online . I absolutely love this product I've applied this with out makeup and it sled your face smooth and matte plus feeling great ! With make up on it does wonders made my pores less visible smooth and made my makeup last longer . I'd definitely re-purchase !