November 26, 2014 | 1720 users online

Body Scrubs - L'Oreal - Exfotonic

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2008 6:19:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved this in a tub. It was so easy to scoop out and use. It leaves my skin silky smooth. I like a scrubby feeling when I'm exfoliating, and the granules in this are big enough, but don't feel abrasive or scratchy. Minus one lippie for being expensive. But I still go back to it after trying a few different scrubs. I dislike the tube packaging though. It is troublesome to get the product out. It's probably alright for a face product, because you don't need that much, but for a body product, you keep having to repeatedly squeeze out more!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2008 4:48:00 AM More reviews by Venuschampagne

My fav scrub of all time, the smell is terrific! I have tried many scrubs that nothing come close to the fragrance of this scrub. It's like fresh from the spa, refreshing and energising! wish there's a body wash that smella like this too.

I used to hate the jar version, but have to agree that the tube version means you have to use yr strength to squeeze out the last bit. A tip, just cut across the tube half way or lower, you get to scoop out much more at the bottom, and can the upper tube can be slot over the bottom one as per normal storage. The tube just looks shorter and cuter! And I bet you can use another 2 more bath sessions this way!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I have this in a tube. I gave 5 for all categories, but will not repurchase simply due to the price and that I use it up fast. This has rough granules, that give my body the desired scrub. The scent makes me feel like I am in a spa. I think there is a oil base somewhere, because my skin feels so smooth after using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

This is really nice scrub. I think it's difficult to find a good one. I think this is the best one I've ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG!!! Makes my skin really like silk, even better!!! )))) Worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Honeystar

Best body scrub ever. Im using my third tub now. I love the rough granules and the smell is uplifting, Keeps my skin really soft and smooth. love love love love!! Will die if they discontinue this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2007 7:45:00 AM More reviews by mlsnts

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

It smells nice, and exfoliates really well.. My skin is nice and smooth afterwards. However I think I can make a similar scrub 10 times cheaper (sugar, honey, olive oil).. it IS a bit pricey. Oh well!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2007 8:56:00 AM More reviews by asabo

Love this! Foams well and makes your skin baby soft after you use it!!! Leaves no residue. Smells quite masculine but I don't mind it... Price could be cheaper.... it retails for about AUD $16 here, but will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2007 5:32:00 PM More reviews by patty88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Absolutely the best!!! It really smooths the rough skin on your body- totally UNLIKE other scrubs. With this one, you'll really feel the grains, but once you rinse off, you'd have smooth baby skin. Yes, hope they'll never discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2007 1:29:00 AM More reviews by lookinggood12

Awesome product value for money and great fresh fragrance- elevates your mood.