November 28, 2014 | 1576 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Sponge on sparkler

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 3:18:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are cheap and fun. It adds a lot of shine but the sparkles are so small that you can't see them. It's a thin gloss, and very shiny. It probably wears off quickly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2004 9:11:00 PM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have three of these.

Vanilla Frosting - white with subtle glitter...smells like frosting (as the name implies); Bubble Gum Blowout - pink (ewww) with subtle glitter...very strong bubble gum scent; and Mocha Jolt - light brown with subtle glitter...VERY strong mocha/coffee scent. I used to have Way Out Watermelon, too...that was my favorite back in high school.

Overall these glosses are good...they're perfect for the natural look and aren't too strong. If they were thicker, they'd be better...and there's not too much of a taste to them.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2004 5:28:00 PM More reviews by L00kitsELLEN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The flavor I got this in is in Way-Out Watermelon. It smells and tastes really good. I love the soft pink shimmer this gloss gives me. Its so sweet and innocent looking!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2004 2:01:00 PM More reviews by MelissaLDork

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Cotton Candy Clouds, and I love it. There is a slight nice scent, a faint pink color to your lips, and is soft!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2004 10:37:00 PM More reviews by heavenz_desire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this lip gloss like, 5 years ago, I swear. It was Cotton Candy Clouds. The scent is sweet, a good kind of sweet. Good product overall. Why did I stop using it? The lid broke.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2004 6:13:00 PM More reviews by play_diva202

I love this product! I have it in Pink Lemon Moon and Way-Out Watermelon. Pink Lemon Moon is a medium raspberry shade. Way-Out Watermelon is a baby pink, and it goes on totally sheer and natural. Both colors have fine silver glitter in them, and they shimmer on your lips. The texture is fairly thin and smooth, not sticky at all. I love this product, it's great! I gave it only 4 lippies because of the texture - make it a little bit thicker, and it'll be awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2004 8:45:00 PM More reviews by morganzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I WISH THEY STILL HAD THIS IN PEACH!! That was the *best*. I can't even bear to try any others now that I'm not in middle school anymore, because that was my favorite. :) Great shine, yummy smell, perfect juicy peachy tint... awww, so sad. I will always remember my peach sponge on sparkler fondly!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2004 4:05:00 PM More reviews by lrgrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have vanilla frosting (taste like cupcakes, almost clear, slightly whitish frost colour), celestial strawberry (strawberry bubblegum taste, makes my lips look stained with light pink colour, like i had been suckin' on some strawberries) and cotton candy cloud (smells like cherry yogurt, tints my lips with the babiest shade of pink) and at less than $2.50 a pop, i LOVE these. the shine is waxy, and doesn't last, but ladies, what lip gloss lastes long? THEY DON'T and i don't care much 'bout that. sexy, sweet shine at a steal. and they make me feel young! (well, i am young, but they transport me to my youngest days!)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2004 1:07:00 AM More reviews by angeleyes85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in vannila frosting and cotton candy. They smell soooo good, feel really nice and smooth on my lips. You can't beat $1.97 for a long-lasting, nice smelling, shimmery fun lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2004 10:49:00 PM More reviews by shevy10

I LOVE THIS STUFF! It leaves a nice shine and feels very,very comfortable on my lips. The sparkles don't show, they just make even more shiny, and they don't leave a rough feel. It also moisturizes my lips very well. And i just love the flavour. I have it in Celestial Strawberry. It's DEE-LISH! I highly reccomend this product.
ALSO: It's great for over lipstick! Or just alone for a clear shine.