April 20, 2014 | 1598 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by jaaaals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation! I live in a very humid area plus I have oily skin really says a lot about how great this foundation in. This product is so far the only foundation that I wear on a daily basis (not too much, medium coverage) where I don't get super oily at the end of the day. This foundation gives off a satin finish and leaves you with medium coverage, which you can build up to full. I even wear this for performances and it holds up through the sweat as well. I'd definitely repurchase this since the pricing isn't that bad, it's reasonable. And I love that there's a pump! Tyj! But I wish they had more color selections. Bottomline, try it out! If you don't like it, I recommend the Revlon ColorStay!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by kimreztituyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best drugstore foundation especially for oily/combo. If you have dry/normal skin exfoliate and moisturize well! This foundation has full coverage (I don't like a lot of coverage, but this one doesn't look cakey at all). Easy too blend, not too watery not too thick. Great color selection especially for yellow tones, I switched from 855 soft honey too 857 golden tan because soft honey looks too light on me & golden tan gives me a natural glowy color. Not glow, glowy color. Stays on all day, powder or no powder. I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by nsarova

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this foundation! I use it under Tarte's Poreless primer. This combo lasts through my 13 hour stressful shift as a Corrections Officer in the Texan heat. We have no a/c in my prison and I"m impressed at how well this foundation stays on. There is oil breakthrough but I'm an oily peep. I use a translucent powder over it or blot and the foundation goes back to looking matte.

The color match is great, I use medium and its similar to Revlon Colorstay's medium. The color does take a bit to adjust to my skin but once it does, it looks natural. I haven't experienced any oxidation with this foundation. I usually use Revlon Colorstay but I'm happy to have found another foundation that doesn't let me down. Will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by begxforxmercy

I like this foundation a lot because it gives me fabulous coverage. I am starting to get into drug store makeup-so this was my first foundation. there are two things I dislike a bit about the foundation: 1) the lid doesn't stay on well-its just annoying sometimes because it comes off a lot 2) the foundation more on the matte side. i like to look dewy the majority of the time. I just add a little extra moisturizer to my skin to give my foundation a dewier finish. all in all great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Sgoosie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like this foundation good coverage not as bullet proof as revlon colorstay but it takes a couple stab wounds lol good stuff ; )

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started to use this because everyone in YouTube was raving about it nd I had to see it for myself, soo worth it because I don't like matte or dewy n this is in between also I like to sheer it out but u can totally build it up

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by hannahsmith51

In love with this foundation! It's all I use. I've always hated the feeling of liquid foundation, it felt heavy and I just took it off right away. My skin is acne prone so I always have a few active ones and some scarring. This covers them very easily! I only have to put concealer on one or two spots instead of all over. At first it looks cakey, but by the time I'm finished it looks flawless! Matte finish, I don't even need a powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Makeupdoll143

No drugstore foundations have worked for my oily skin, this is the ONLY one I've repurchased multiple times! Very impressed with this stuff.

It's buildable to full coverage, I have to use 2 layers but doesn't get cakey. I never need concealer on spots with this cause I just go over them with more product. It truly is a foundation, concealer, and primer cause it lasts all day. I have worked 12 hr shifts in this, applying at 6am and not taking it off til 9pm and it's still on, it's unbelievable.

Some days if I apply too much around my laugh lines it will settle/crease up in them but it is easy to blend back in, just a pain some days when I've used more coverage. Goes over larger pores well.

Also love that the lightest shade 805 is soo pale it matches us light skinned girls so well :) I've gotten multiple compliments on how I have flawless beautiful skin even on my breakout days! It's my go-to work makeup.

I use the Becca matte primer underneath cause I am very oily but even without primer I don't get oily for hours, even if it's a stressful day on the job. This is the longest lasting makeup I've found. Even after blotting, it doesn't start coming off or getting patchy like others do. It's so cheap, give it a try! Love love love it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by nmk410

At first I didn't believe the hype. No way could a CoverGirl foundation be THAT great right? wrong its amazing! my roomie and I decided to YOLO and get it on a whim and we are both hooked! It blends like a dream. The color is flawless. Its full coverage ladies! hides my acne and scarring. ALSO it has a primer in it so it lasts allllll day and night. Its breathable too so you don't feel like a cake face. Trust me. Try it for yourself you wont regret it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by nicoledupe

I try a lot of drugstore foundations and this is by far my favourite! Every time I try something new I always find myself coming back to this one! The color selection is great, it stays put all day and it never breaks me out. I suggest trying this one and I really don't think you will regret it!