October 1, 2014 | 1884 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by soofetch

Overall, the coverage is great, but there are a few, slight downers. One being it oxidizes a shade darker, obviously making you darker. Another being it's anything but thin, and non buildable. I would barely dab any on, and it would feel like a cake on my face. The thickness of this product doesn't match it's given title. It also has a weird, undescribable smell. The bottle is great for how much it holds.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by ljmadison

Wow I was really bummed about this foundation considering how much I liked the finish and formula. It had a really nice glowy finish which was perfect for summer! Except I noticed within a day after using this that it broke me out horribly! I have acne-prone skin but no foundation has ever broken me out this bad. I broke out in huge under the skin pimples on my forehead that hurt and also a few pimples on my chin. I was very mad about this because my skin was clearing up before I tried this foundation. So I recommend if you don't have sensitive or acne-prone skin to give this foundation a try, but if you do...stay away.😖

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a "I'm not really doing much today" kind of foundation. It gives light to medium coverage and lasts about 4-5 hours. You would have to keep setting it with powder if you want it to last. This foundation really isn't bad. It's great for that natural look.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

For me, this foundation consistently felt damp and absorbed completely within about an hour and half. Since it disappeared on me so quickly, I don't think it was worth the money. Decent range of colors though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by herbgurl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Kmart on clearence for $2.50 in the shade 130 Shell. It's an okay foundation for light coverage days, provided I set it with powder to avoid being an oil slick by the end of the day. It's very, very similar to the Nearly Naked Almay foundation that was discoed a while ago. Not surprising, because Revlon and Almay are sister companies, IIRC.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by JMayes

This is my go to foundation. I have very ivory skin (I swear I'm part albino) so finding a foundation that matches is hard, most are too orange or pink or way too dark. This blends nicely on my skin and blots well with a sponge. A little goes a long way. I use a pore refining primer on my nose before hand because I do find my nose gets quite oily through the day. Overall this is a good foundation for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by sixteen2014

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never found a foundation that matched so close to my skin and looked so natural at the same time until i found this product. I really love this foundation! i don't need too much coverage, but i do like to even out my skin tone. This foundation has a natural finish, which i like. It's an amazing foundation. LOVE IT! I also love their powder from the Naked line also. I use them together and they seem to work quite well.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by kaykaykasey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This made my skin horribly oily in my T zone that even peers have noticed and asked if I wanted an oil blotting sheet. Also the color selection is hard to match with my peach skin tone, really wanted to like this product but this honestly wasn't a plus for me

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

I pulled this back out yesterday because I haven't used it in a while and I wanted to double-check my thoughts on it before tossing it.

I have normal to oily skin (leaning more towards oily). I applied it with a sponge and found it to have almost no coverage. Needed a second later to even out skin. An hour later I was already starting to look oily--and I even skipped moisturizer today. By a few hours after application this was sliding all over my skin and had settled into fine lines around my mouth and between my eyebrows.

Tossing it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by anonymousowl

the foundation is horrible it is messy when applying. It runs and an hour after applying it would rub off. the packaging makes it messy and wastful because it spills. It also stinks like peppermint and a skunk