September 16, 2014 | 1174 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Mr. Frosty [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2007 12:22:00 PM More reviews by CraxFactor

You may get your money refunded. But you will not get gas and mileage expensed for your double round trip to Sephora. Another bottle of snake oil in the Benefit faux-'50s-slumber-party-makeover line is no surprise. I've run out of creative invective for this rip-off of a brand. But beyond goosing consumers, this line's carbon footprint for product returns is inexcusable. If you must purchase it, please take mass transit and don't use a plastic bag.

16 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2007 6:48:00 PM More reviews by tumblewieds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Doesn't last. Clumps up and smudges around too easily. Point too large. I'm going back to using a smudger brush dipped in water and then into my BE Queen Helene eyeshadow. it works better and lasts longer. I'm disappointed in this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 10:50:00 AM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cute label, nice white frosty color, looks good as a browbone highlighter. Gripe is it has no long lasting power.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2007 3:32:00 PM More reviews by kutoto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really wished this would work but it doesn't. Don't buy it. As other reviewers have mentioned, this pencil clumps on its own. I use it to line under my eyes and inner corners. When it goes on my skin, it crumps a bit; so I blend it with my fingers. Then after a few hours I look into the mirror again - there it goes again, white crumps!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2007 4:05:00 AM More reviews by anuska

I bought this product a while back and returned it. I bought it again and I'm returning it. It doesn't work and doesn't last. When I apply it, it looks like small white clumps. They should really discontinue this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2007 4:32:00 AM More reviews by taitiana

I was so excited to try this. I was severly disappointed. I tried using it to line the inner lower rim of my eyes. First of all, the stick is too big. It's very hard to apply. Second, I lined and lined and never really saw a difference. And the small difference that I did see looked extremely patching and ugly. I returned it the next day.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2007 10:52:00 PM More reviews by glitteringwaves

This is a well advertised & marketed product. There are so many other products that do the same thing that are longer lasting. I put it on my hand and rub my finger over it and it rubs off extremely easily. $18 for this is outrageous. BeneFit is making a real profit on this one. Yes, they are benefiting big time from their cutesy marketing campaign ads. Years ago, I tried many of their products and forgot why I didn't buy them anymore. Now, I remember. They just aren't as good as others that I have tried. Shopping around does pay off. Don't fall for their dolls.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2007 12:09:00 PM More reviews by gforce7

First of all, there is no need for this product to be so big - it makes it really awkward to apply. When I try to put this on the insides of my lower lids it gets all over my bottom eyelashes. This doesn't happen with any normal sized white kohl pencil I've used - much better for the job in my opinion. Another dud from Benefit.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2007 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Laudes

Having read lots of reviews in various magazines, websites, etc. - and since I pretty much always line my eyes with a pale or light metallic pencil or liner (brings my eyes out from behind my glasses), I couldn't wait to get me a Mr. Frosty!

MISTAKE! This stuff falls apart left & right when I try to put it on! It's very crumbly, and this is when it's brand-new, not after a year. If fashion ever decides that walking around with little crumbly pieces of frosty white pencil around your eyes is HIP, this will be the white eyeliner/highlighter pencil to get. 'Til then, it gets a BIG "PASS" from me (and my two friends who tried it with th same results.

(This was my first BeneFit product, and it's such a disappointment, I'm kind of hesitant to buy [or swap for] any of their other makeup. Are BeneFit's other items any good?)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2007 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Thanh008

I love white eyeliner. This product really opens up the eyes and makes it look more awake. From all of the white liner i've collected, Mr. Frosty is the best so far in my opinion. Definitely my HG. The price is a little bit steep but the quality is wonderful! I wanted a large white crayon that glides on smoothly and this pencil met all my expectations. It also give a bit of a pearly sheen. Can't rave enough about it. Packaging is beautiful. Will definitely buy again.