Lovely palette. Covers everyday needs. Although I really missed a brush in the box! And one shimmery highlighting shade would be nice. Worth the money, colours are well pigmented and stays on the whole day.
I got this as a Christmas present, and I like it, the pigmentation is great, but there is a lot of light colors in the pallete. But I guess that's why its the basics, right! I do love it and I think its a great pallet and a great value for the money, you def need this pallete in your collection.
Love that UD has finally given us a pallet full of matte color options for my skin tone, age, and coloring!! I'm so happy I could dance… 😊 k, I'm better now!! Anywho, these creamy, pigmented colors are absolutely beautiful! I didn't notice any fallout (however it is a brand new pallet). The shadows blend like a dream, shading is super easy, and they all complement each other quite nicely. I believe they would look superb on any skin tone. The colors still looked fresh and vibrant after 10+ hours of wear (with UD's Anti-Age Primer Potion), yay!! This pallet will take a girl from day to night and back again! I had no issues with irritation on my sensitive skin. Well worth the $28 I paid. I'll happily purchase again!!
This is my new favorite eye shadow pallet. Everyone needs this in their makeup collection. There's so many ways you can wear these colors.
-Super sleek packaging
-Great for travel
-5/6 are matte shades
-Easy to apply and blend out
-Also make great liner colors to smudge out on the bottom of your lashes!
-3 very light shades that are quite similar (Venus, Foxy, W.O.S)
-Can't think of any others. You really have to understand what a palette like this is for if you are going to buy it. If you want something with more variety and more "bang for your buck" check out the Naked Palette's. This particular palette is for someone who has a "go to" easy neutral eye they wear on a daily basis, or when you aren't sure what makeup to wear. A friend of mine uses only this palette every time she does her eye makeup. She prefers something compact that gives her the exact colors she is looking for and can wear on a daily basis. Since this palette doesn't offer many color selections, you really should enjoy all 6 shades if you are going to purchase it. Go to your Sephora or Ulta and swatch them to make sure it is in fact what you are looking for before you order/buy it!
Love this eyeshadow! I have very oily skin, and even without an eye primer, this eyeshadow stays flawless all day. Beautiful colors that are super easy to blend to create that perfect look. I will definitely buy this again!
Got this back in december for my birthday and i use this almost everyday. Fav colors are w.os and faint. Only complaints is that crave isnt as dark and black as i want it to be but i use it still to line lash line
i got this pallette for christmas and it is my HG pallette now! i use it almost every single day and absolutly love it! the colours are very pigmented (especially venus & crave) and they are perfect for any naturel to smokey eye looks. the only thing is that it is pricey so i would just ask for it as a gift again. overall its an amazing pallette thats perfect for everyday looks.
Perfect little palette for traveling with great urban decay creamy eyeshadow quality! Great packaging and shade selection.
Overall, this product is decent. I was expecting a little more, especially since this was my first urban decay eye shadow purchase. On to pros and cons:
- PERFECT colors for every day use, specifically foxy, naked 2, and faint
- Nice color payoff, do not need to build up the color very much, unless I want a more dramatic look
- Very easily bendable
- VERY smooth texture, applies amazingly
- doesn't last very long, even with the tarte 360 clean slate eye primer and occasionally using the urban decay all nighter setting spray. I apply at 10 AM and it's already starting to crease and fade by 4 PM. I am prone to having very oily eyelids though
- Very minor, but the packaging can be difficult to open sometimes (chips nail polish..............)
- price is pretty steep. This was my first high end eyeshadow purchase. $33+ for 6 basic colors is on the more expensive side. BUT, also comparing to the price of individual UD eyeshadows, this is a good deal
- pans are not filled very much. I've had for about a month of almost daily use and foxy is already almost at pan...
- can be a lot of fall out even when tapping off excess
Overall, I would probably not repurchase. It's a good product, but for such basic colors with not very good staying power I would rather buy something cheaper with similar quality.