Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

This mascara is wonderful. It doesn't clump at all and makes my lashes look beautifully elegant and natural. I really love the definition it gives to my eyes, and I especially love how it never makes them look clumpy or clustered or anything like that. Just makes them look real and beautiful.
My only complaint is that it did irritate my eyes a little bit. Although I do have sensitive eyes so it is what it is.

I love this mascara! I have naturally pretty thick, black, and curled eyelashes, so my mascara does not need to do a lot. However, my pet peeve with mascaras is when they clump. This mascara has never clumped up my lashes and gives them extra length and definition, which I love. I think this mascara gives you more of a natural look, which I want, but girls with stubborn or short lashes probably won't love this. I don't have oily eyelids, so this mascara lasts all day with no flakes or any transfer. I am definitely getting another tube of this when mine runs out!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Not a fan of this mascara, but it's not bad either. It was good for a more natural look, but for a dramatic look, it's not enough. I like my mascara to be extra-black, extra creamy, and to make my lashes look like false lashes, and this one does not deliver. I like the fact that it does make them long, but it does not really make them thicker :( I'm not a fan of the packaging either, but still, it's not a bad mascara.

This mascara is usually my go to. Nothing clumps, all lashes separate nice without me having to use any other product. And the curved wand makes it easier to apply.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is ok but not very pigmented. I like BLACK mascara and this is just a tint on the lashes. Doesn't really "crush clumps"

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i have repurchased this so many times I've lost count, but this mascara leaves no clumps what-so-ever & made my lashes look 20x longer than any other mascara I've ever used

Favorite mascara by far. I hate clumpy lashes, and this mascara does a great job at separating my lashes. I find to get the most length, drag the brush slowly through your lashes. I had little to no fallout, and it is super dark. My only complaint would have to be if you get too close to the root and poke yourself, the rubber bristles hurt a lot, so if you have sensitive eyes, be careful. Love this mascara!

This is my favorite drugstore mascara! It separate and volumizes lashes well at a great price! I have a video that talks about this mascara along with other ones if you want to check it out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

AMAZING!!! THIS IS MY HG! I'm so bad at applying mascara but this wand/formula makes it so easy and I always end up with flawless lashes! I have tried well over 30 different mascaras over the past couple years and this one is the best by far! I'v repurchased it so many times and I will continue to repurchase until its discontinued.

This is my hg mascara!!!! Even after applying 3 coats, my eyelashes are clump free and perfect! I store old bottles of this to use the wand on other mascaras because the wand is so great. The formula is also amazing. It lasts all day and doesn't even move if I accidentally rub my eyes! I defiantly reccomend this mascara to anyone who loves long thick natural looking lashes for a cheap price!!

Popular Mascaras