Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

on 1/10/2015 12:08:00 PM

Good mascara! Very little clumping, just like the name suggests

on 1/6/2015 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this product ever since it came out and I love it! It gives my lashes great volume without any clumps

on 1/6/2015 9:24:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara ever. It stays all day and doesn't come off, even when I have gym class (and it is not waterproof). Full volume and my lashes just look amazing. I buy this over and over.

on 1/2/2015 10:59:00 PM

Stays put. Nice coverage & true to it's name - no clumps.

on 12/30/2014 5:11:00 PM

Pretty average. It does live up to its name tho - no clumps. I'd buy it again if it were waterproof! Good for a natural look.

I've used MAC, Estee Lauder, Dior, Smashbox and Clinique mascaras. I've paid over 20, sometimes 30 dollars for mascara that had huge promises and fancy brushes with bad results. I LOVE covergirl mascaras, they are the cheapest eye makeup in my kit with the most consistent results. Clump crusher has a nice brush that separates and adds some length to my thick, stubby lashes. Washes easily and never EVER gives me racoon eyes, all day staying power! Excited to try clump crusher extensions...

on 12/30/2014 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This mascara, to say the least, is fairly meh. I'm somewhat on the fence about it.

First of all, the wand is incredibly awkward. Like most Covergirl mascaras, it's big, bulky, and difficult to maneuver around my eyes. The wand itself has a very small head with very small, thick bristles, so it can be somewhat of a challenge to get used to.

The formula itself is okay. As promised, with one coat, there is no clumps in my mascara and it provides a fairly natural look. But as soon as I use two or three coats of this, it builds up and creates a more dramatic look, but there are some clumps when I use it in multiple coats. It provides some volume and some length with one coat, but you can build up more volume with multiple coats.

I personally use it layered underneath or overtop of lenghtening mascaras, and it seems to work fine. It's not the best mascara alone, but it works okay when used with others.

on 12/29/2014 1:17:00 AM

I bought two different colors of the covergirl lash blast clump crusher. I bought brown and I bought black. They are both wonderful. Like advertised, no clumps at all. It doesn't have a lot of volume but that's okay with me. I really like it though. I just ran out, and I am going back to get it again. It's great!

on 12/27/2014 6:58:00 PM

I really like this mascara. I use it as a base for more dramatic looks and alone on days I want to go more natural. It darkens and adds length and thickness to my lashes without clumping or flaking later in the day. Will definitely purchase again.

on 12/24/2014 7:31:00 PM

So, uh, this is the famed Clump Clusher? Just seems like a basic mascara to me... nothing extraordinary, but good to pick up if you're running low on mascara and you conveniently find it in the drugstore. I don't see any real lift or volume with this. Not enthralled, but ok!

Popular Mascaras