July 28, 2014 | 1099 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by miamiamay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked CG Lash Blast Volume, so I decided to pick this up.
First off, the smell is so INKY. I already wasn't a fan off the strong mascara smell. After curling my lashes, I applied 2 coats. The "clump crushing" power was about the same as my other mascara- a little clumpiness, but not too bad. The only problem was my lashes were so thin! I really like a thick lash look, and my lashes just looked like they were darkened (I bought Very Black). The length was good,but I already have pretty long lashes and they were curled.
To get some more thickness, I added a 3rd coat and nothing happened! They didn't clump, but were still thin :(
I would say if you like a natural look, or want a minimal makeup look, to try this mascara. This really gives "no clumps", but it wasn't for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by MES

As the name implies this does not clump at all, not does it make lashes stick together. It adds some volume and definition but does not add length. This is good for an everyday, light mascara look. I liked that this doesn't glob up on the end of the applicator, a problem I have with most mascaras. I didn't like that this flakes like crazy on me. It's CG so the price is very affordable

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Mviera4

I really hate this, and I have never hated a mascara more. To be fair, the mascara does what it says. There really are no clumps, no matter how many coats you out on. However, this does absolutely nothing for my eyelashes. It does not lengthen or volumize, only separates (barely). I can see why it's popular if you hate clumps, but this just didn't do anything for me. Original lashblast over this anyday. I would give it one star, but gave it two because it does follow through with it's "no clump" claim.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by eminaburzic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing mascara! heaps good!
at first i didnt really like it but then i applied it a few more times and realised how great and useful it is! it really doesnt clump, its not gonna run down your face and smudge halfway through the day, its long lasting! its not waterproof though D:

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Membutterflies

This mascara is great for getting clumps out of my lashes from other mascara. When I don't have clumps but my lashes are a little stuck together I run over them with this mascara. That makes my lashes look great. This mascara works really well on my bottom lashes. I have the non water resistant formula. By itself it adds enough volume and length without any clumps but doesn't hold my curl. That is why I took off a lippie

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by angelika77

I love the way this mascara makes my lashes feel! A lot of other brands give you that hard, prickly touch. Clump crusher gives you a more natural feel and look. The only reason I have it 4 out of 5 was that if one tear comes out of my eye for any reason, the mascara goes with it. Don't use it at the lake, but any other day is great(:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Not a fan of this product. I heard so many good things about it andI like the Cover Girl Lash Blast and so I thought I would try this mascara. Didn't work for me. I have a difficult time finding a mascara that gives my sparse lashes both length and volume (usually have to combine two different mascaras to get the effect) and so I try about everything. This mascara didn't give me either enough length or volume and I was not a fan of the wand, either. Obviously many gals love this and so it may be something to try out (which, for the price, is doable) but for me, it just did not work.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lately my lashes have been really weak and just terrible so every mascara i try that looked nice on me before looks terrible ad clumpy (benefit they're real, power volume collagen..) i tried this one since i used it before and remember that it never clumped. Anyways this has been the best mascara for the state my lashes are in at the moment: they have a pretty curl and are defined nicely, i've found that using the curved side first (the one you're supposed to use) for the base and then the opposite side for my lashes makes them look the best. Because the curved side doesn't coat the lashes that much. With that being said i still feel like there's a better mascara out there

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Clump crusher lives up to its name; I loved how long, full and soft my eyelashes were! However, I agree with the common complaint that it does not hold a curl, even with 2 coats worth, but that's ok by me, sometimes you cant have it all in a mascara. At least it didnt leave my lashes smudgy, crispy, heavy, or flaky. Being that its water resistant you would expect that, but it has a suprisingly light feel to it on the lashes. Anyway, $7 at my local family dollar, bright electric green tube, so you can't miss it but I don't get the packaging. The wand was separate from the tube and the tube had its own cap. I guess it was for the purpose of showing off the applicator which is a neat idea, actually shows what you're buying. The brush itself is also bright green, plastic and curved which is good for the shape of the eyelashes itself. Besides, not holding a curl I can't really think of anything bad to say about this. Good job Cover Girl, I think I found my HG mascara for now, definitely worth a re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by purplerose95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Clump Crusher definitely lives up to it's name, there's no clumping at all! The result is clump free, long, natural looking eye lashes. If you're looking for dramatic lashes, this may not be for you. I will buy Clump Crusher again, I love how my lashes look and it's inexpensive at about $7.