Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

My other go-to mascara, i actually have this one in a brown tint which you would think would be too light as i like dark black lashes. But this actually gives a great natural full look, most people think it's my own lashes with no product on them when i use this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MY FAV COVERGIRL. The color is 10x better than most, if not all of the mascaras I've ever tried (drugstore or costly)! The brown is stunning, it really accents your curve of the lashes. The black is dashing, it's dark, yet NOT overbearing! It stays on all day. It's packaging is practical. It's brush is stunning! A MUST BUY FOR ALL LOVERS OF A RELIABLE mascara!!

on 2/16/2015 12:27:00 AM

My favourite drug store mascara! Literally does not clump. I love mascaras with plastic wands like this as I find it defines the lashes more than the brush bristles. Lengthens my lashes amazingly. Is easy to remove with minimal make up remover.

on 2/12/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably one of my favourite mascaras! First off, the packaging is cute but it volumizes and lengthens my lashes beautifully. It makes them thick and long but still soft and seperated. I got it in very black and not waterproof. This mascara doesn't flake on me and I like that it's easy to remove and doesn't stain around my eyes. It does take a few coats to get my lashes as dramatic as I want but they look good all day so it's worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have mixed feelings about this mascara. The packaging is cute, but its very awkward for me to fit in my makeup bag (I have to do makeup on the go quite often!). The formula is nice - a little on the drier side but still flexible. I bought it in black, which is a super dark charcoal. Some people have complained about that, but I like it. If you want a true black, get the very black. After 2 weeks I feel like the mascara is already drying up a little. I've noticed a flake here and there. Overall, it's pretty good, but at the rate its lasting, I don't find it super cost-effective.

Most importantly, this stuff really doesn't clump! It separates better than anything I've tried, even They're Real. So, if you're buying because of the name, go for it!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

It's a good basic drugstore mascara. :) I'll keep buying.

True to its name...doesn't clump or flake when going on, stays on all day with no raccoon eye smudges. Best drugstore mascara for sure.

on 2/1/2015 4:47:00 AM

If you're looking for volume, walk away now and don't look back!
For me, this mascara is a must have. I just finished reviewing my HG mascara (Revlon's Lash Potion) and decided that without clump crusher, Lash potion probably wouldn't work as well for me so, I'll give it 4 lippies.

If I'm going to wear mascara, I'm going to wear mascara and it is going to make my lashes thick, black, curvalicious and long. Clump Crusher on it's own will NOT do this for you, however, it does have a place in your mascara routine. Clump Crusher works really well to separate lashes and remove any clumps of a previously used mascara.

I'll use about 2 coats of Lash Potion and while it's still wet, I'll run clump crusher through it to separate my lashes and viola! beautiful, full almost natural lashes. If I'm feeling a bit more Diva-ish (which, if I'm to be honest, is 9 out of 10 days)I'll wait until the mascara dries and run a little more lash potion through the very tips of my lashes followed by clump crusher to keep things all smooth and as un-spidery as possible.

on 1/17/2015 4:33:00 PM

BEST MASCARA EVER!!!! I keep coming back to this, despite being given some lovely mascaras for Christmas. My rule is that my mascara cannot smear under my eyes and CoverGirl mascaras in general never do. I would have to say that the packaging is not all that attractive being a lime green fat tube, but don't let that put you off. This does exactly what it says (for a change)! I like to apply about 3 coats of this and it doesn't clump at all. It also stays put all day. Our climate in Australia can change several times in one day and you need a mascara that is going to cope. Best of all, you can always get these on special, so I never pay more than 15 Australian.

on 1/16/2015 9:50:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara, maybe even my holy grail mascara. The brush takes some getting used to, because it is large, but it does a fabulous job of delivering the product to the roots of my lashes, then fanning it out for the length I want. Stays in place for me, and is neither too liquid or too thick, and, true to its name, never ever clumps!

Video Reviews & Tutorials