Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

on 3/14/2015 10:22:00 AM

This has it's pluses and minuses, but more minuses for me. On the one hand, it really does live up to it's claim of not clumping. It really combs through my lashes well and leaves them defined and clump-free. But it doesn't do a whole lot for my lashes. It leaves a very natural look, just some definition and some color. No thickening, no lengthening. Good for a day when you are wearing no makeup or light makeup and just want to add a bit of color to your lashes. It does smudge on me. I have very oily lids, and I do find I end up looking a bit panda-ish. I don't hate this mascara, but I don't love it. I would not buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Really don't like this mascara. i bought it and can't even use it. for one, the wand HURTS. it's so hard and thick it hurts when i'm applying it! and the formula isn't soft enough. the wand doesn't grab enough product and you end up having spidey leg eyelashes instead of soft and lush ones

on 3/13/2015 1:22:00 PM

Its really good. I got recommended by my friend to use it. Its my favourite so far.

This came out right around when I was first getting into makeup, and for a while it was my absolute favourite. It's around $7, and comes in a bright green tube (which I think is cute, but I guess it would depend on how much you like green). The brush is curved, with rubber bristles and a drier formula. I think it is easy to use and is very good at combing through your lashes. It certainly lives up to its claim and does not get clumpy at all.
The word that I think describes this product best is adequate. My lashes never look bad at all when I wear this. They're nice and black, they're defined and have a moderate amount of length and volume. I have a natural curl, but it doesn't weigh my lashes down. No flaking. It's what you would expect from a basic mascara, kind of what I expected Maybelline Great Lash would be like before I tried it. Good if you want a simple, more natural eye look. I would say an everyday look, but I like to have big, bold lashes all the time, so I just wear this once in a while now.
I've repurchased this a couple of times before, but I would probably only buy it again if it was on sale very cheap, because, like I said, I don't really wear it anymore.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I used to wear the Almay one coat nourishing mascara until I tried this. It's absolutely amazing! I'll curl my eyelashes and then apply this mascara in a blinking motion. It literally creates no clumps and a very natural yet beautiful finish to the lashes! I have the color black brown because I have fair skin and blonde hair and it works perfectly! If anyone is looking for a perfect mascara with a natural finish, look no further than this mascara!

on 3/2/2015 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Solid, dependable mascara.

I don't know exactly what it does for me - adds volume? Length? It just adds a definite 'I'm wearing mascara' feel.

I have tiny stubs of eyelashes, due to a bad time with eyelash extensions, and this is a good mascara that works as per the name (clumps) and gives a nice coat and adds a bit of length.

Won't blow you away, but is good to swish on and will last through the day

on 2/28/2015 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have straight asian lashes and they arent too hard to work with if I have the right mascara. DON'T buy this mascara if youre looking for volume and a held curl because this does not do anything but avoid clumps. I starting to put on one coat and my lashes started to droop before I had even finished, within minutes they were back to their original form :/

on 2/26/2015 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

The mascara's pretty basic. Doesn't really add volume or length and can tend to wear off towards the end of the day. I'd suggest it if you want a REALLY natural look but if you are looking for something a little more, I wouldn't really suggest this. The brush is really good though to comb through lashes and separate them

on 2/24/2015 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best drugstore mascara. I have repurchases Atleast 3 times. Color is dark, it coats great and seperate a lashes for a really nice look

on 2/22/2015 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have repurchased this mascara maybe 5 times now. I LOVE it! If you're looking for clump free or natural lashes than pick this up! It does enough volume and length for me. If you don't like the natural look but want clump free lashes then pair this and your favorite mascara together. I pair this with the yellow covergirl length mascara.

Video Reviews & Tutorials