Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

True to its name...doesn't clump or flake when going on, stays on all day with no raccoon eye smudges. Best drugstore mascara for sure.

on 2/1/2015 4:47:00 AM

If you're looking for volume, walk away now and don't look back!
For me, this mascara is a must have. I just finished reviewing my HG mascara (Revlon's Lash Potion) and decided that without clump crusher, Lash potion probably wouldn't work as well for me so, I'll give it 4 lippies.

If I'm going to wear mascara, I'm going to wear mascara and it is going to make my lashes thick, black, curvalicious and long. Clump Crusher on it's own will NOT do this for you, however, it does have a place in your mascara routine. Clump Crusher works really well to separate lashes and remove any clumps of a previously used mascara.

I'll use about 2 coats of Lash Potion and while it's still wet, I'll run clump crusher through it to separate my lashes and viola! beautiful, full almost natural lashes. If I'm feeling a bit more Diva-ish (which, if I'm to be honest, is 9 out of 10 days)I'll wait until the mascara dries and run a little more lash potion through the very tips of my lashes followed by clump crusher to keep things all smooth and as un-spidery as possible.

on 1/17/2015 4:33:00 PM

BEST MASCARA EVER!!!! I keep coming back to this, despite being given some lovely mascaras for Christmas. My rule is that my mascara cannot smear under my eyes and CoverGirl mascaras in general never do. I would have to say that the packaging is not all that attractive being a lime green fat tube, but don't let that put you off. This does exactly what it says (for a change)! I like to apply about 3 coats of this and it doesn't clump at all. It also stays put all day. Our climate in Australia can change several times in one day and you need a mascara that is going to cope. Best of all, you can always get these on special, so I never pay more than 15 Australian.

on 1/16/2015 9:50:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara, maybe even my holy grail mascara. The brush takes some getting used to, because it is large, but it does a fabulous job of delivering the product to the roots of my lashes, then fanning it out for the length I want. Stays in place for me, and is neither too liquid or too thick, and, true to its name, never ever clumps!

on 1/12/2015 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Definitely one of the better mascaras I have tried for my short, stumpy Asian lashes. No clumps on the first pass, and very little clumping on the second coat. I always follow up with a lash comb though so clumps are not too big of a deal to me.

What really impressed me about this mascara is that it holds a curl very well (even though this version isn't water-resistant/waterproof; I had to double check since I was so amazed). Some of my lashes naturally point downward and are easily weighed down by mascara but this one held a curl the entire day.

Unfortunately I do find this to be wand to be somewhat unwieldy as it is so large and it is easy to get mascara marks on my eyelid if I'm not careful. Admittedly this is often a problem for me (especially when applying it to my left eye as I'm right-handed) and isn't a deal breaker.

Overall, I think this is one of the better options for drugstore mascaras and I can see why it has a cult following.

on 1/11/2015 11:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is my favourite mascara. My lashes are naturally very long and I have quite a few so I'm normally just looking for something that makes them black and look just a teeny bit better.
This is it. It doesn't clump, it adds a lot of length and a little volume. It makes my lashes look like false lashes... But in a natural way if that makes sense.
The only thing I don't like about this is that it doesn't hold curled eyelashes very well. They're flat within 2-3 hours, but the positives obviously far outweigh the negatives.

Pros-
- super black.
- no clumping.
- adds length + volume

Cons-
- doesn't hold a curl well

on 1/10/2015 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

True to its name it doesn't clump, even with tons of coats. That's about all it does though, won't hold a curl worth a damn.

on 1/10/2015 12:08:00 PM

Good mascara! Very little clumping, just like the name suggests

on 1/6/2015 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this product ever since it came out and I love it! It gives my lashes great volume without any clumps

on 1/6/2015 9:24:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara ever. It stays all day and doesn't come off, even when I have gym class (and it is not waterproof). Full volume and my lashes just look amazing. I buy this over and over.