July 25, 2014 | 1831 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Mviera4

I really hate this, and I have never hated a mascara more. To be fair, the mascara does what it says. There really are no clumps, no matter how many coats you out on. However, this does absolutely nothing for my eyelashes. It does not lengthen or volumize, only separates (barely). I can see why it's popular if you hate clumps, but this just didn't do anything for me. Original lashblast over this anyday. I would give it one star, but gave it two because it does follow through with it's "no clump" claim.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by eminaburzic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing mascara! heaps good!
at first i didnt really like it but then i applied it a few more times and realised how great and useful it is! it really doesnt clump, its not gonna run down your face and smudge halfway through the day, its long lasting! its not waterproof though D:

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Membutterflies

This mascara is great for getting clumps out of my lashes from other mascara. When I don't have clumps but my lashes are a little stuck together I run over them with this mascara. That makes my lashes look great. This mascara works really well on my bottom lashes. I have the non water resistant formula. By itself it adds enough volume and length without any clumps but doesn't hold my curl. That is why I took off a lippie

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by angelika77

I love the way this mascara makes my lashes feel! A lot of other brands give you that hard, prickly touch. Clump crusher gives you a more natural feel and look. The only reason I have it 4 out of 5 was that if one tear comes out of my eye for any reason, the mascara goes with it. Don't use it at the lake, but any other day is great(:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Not a fan of this product. I heard so many good things about it andI like the Cover Girl Lash Blast and so I thought I would try this mascara. Didn't work for me. I have a difficult time finding a mascara that gives my sparse lashes both length and volume (usually have to combine two different mascaras to get the effect) and so I try about everything. This mascara didn't give me either enough length or volume and I was not a fan of the wand, either. Obviously many gals love this and so it may be something to try out (which, for the price, is doable) but for me, it just did not work.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lately my lashes have been really weak and just terrible so every mascara i try that looked nice on me before looks terrible ad clumpy (benefit they're real, power volume collagen..) i tried this one since i used it before and remember that it never clumped. Anyways this has been the best mascara for the state my lashes are in at the moment: they have a pretty curl and are defined nicely, i've found that using the curved side first (the one you're supposed to use) for the base and then the opposite side for my lashes makes them look the best. Because the curved side doesn't coat the lashes that much. With that being said i still feel like there's a better mascara out there

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Clump crusher lives up to its name; I loved how long, full and soft my eyelashes were! However, I agree with the common complaint that it does not hold a curl, even with 2 coats worth, but that's ok by me, sometimes you cant have it all in a mascara. At least it didnt leave my lashes smudgy, crispy, heavy, or flaky. Being that its water resistant you would expect that, but it has a suprisingly light feel to it on the lashes. Anyway, $7 at my local family dollar, bright electric green tube, so you can't miss it but I don't get the packaging. The wand was separate from the tube and the tube had its own cap. I guess it was for the purpose of showing off the applicator which is a neat idea, actually shows what you're buying. The brush itself is also bright green, plastic and curved which is good for the shape of the eyelashes itself. Besides, not holding a curl I can't really think of anything bad to say about this. Good job Cover Girl, I think I found my HG mascara for now, definitely worth a re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by purplerose95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Clump Crusher definitely lives up to it's name, there's no clumping at all! The result is clump free, long, natural looking eye lashes. If you're looking for dramatic lashes, this may not be for you. I will buy Clump Crusher again, I love how my lashes look and it's inexpensive at about $7.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by 44Gracie

First of all, I'd like to say that this mascara does not clump AT ALL. The reason why i wont buy this again is because it does not seem to hold my curl no matter how i apply or curl my lashes. I really like the color of the packaging and it just looks really really good. I probably will not come back to this mascara but will purchase more of maybelline's mascara because they are really good.
UPDATE: I'm actually starting to really like this mascara. I feel like if it held my curls, it would be all weird and hard, I'm actually preferring this over my HG the maybellines rocket! I'm surprised, but I guess I may be purchasing this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by johollow99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this product!! I've bought this product many times and have it in very black in brown. I found that it does a very good job at "un clumping" my lashes, but it takes some practice to get it to do exactly how I want it. the brush isn't too thick, which is nice because it doesn't often rub off on my eyelids. throughout the day, it sometimes starts to clump, but I think it's because I touch my eyes to much. overall it's a great product that I would recommend buying.