April 23, 2014 | 1410 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by NancyLeigh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Luckily I just got these as free gifts with other products. Yuck. I don't see how they can call this "gentle"... I have to rub it over my eyes really hard, and it hardly removes anything! Just moves the makeup around, making an even bigger mess. It's wretched for removing eyeliner. It makes the skin on my eyelids feel thin and raw. This stuff is the pits.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 11:09:00 AM More reviews by olivia22

I must say I'm surprised this doesn't have a higher rating, I find that it's absolutely brilliant and removes all of my eye makeup with very little effort. It's very refreshing and doesn't sting me at all, not to mention how good value it is compared to expensive designer brands which do the exact same thing, if not worse. Although I do imagine how people rate this depends a fair amount on the brand of makeup used, as I do find some of my mascaras and eyeliners come off easier than others even though I use the same remover.

It's probably not good for waterproof makeup, but I don't use any kind of waterproof makeup. I am a fan of Lancome Bi-facil, but as I say it's rather expensive and probably not worth the money in my case.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2009 6:54:00 AM More reviews by orangeisacolour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, this stuff is terrible. I bought it because I needed a gentle yet effective eye makeup remover (sensitive eyes and skin around them) and this product was neither gentle nor effective. Firstly, it barely removed any of my NON-WATERPROOF makeup; it took off a little bit of my eyeshadow and mascara, but most of the shadow and ALL of my liner was still there even after I had practically scrubbed with the soaked cotton pad. My regular facial cleanser does a better job of removing makeup than this, ugh. Even worse, it irritated my eyes and the skin around them A LOT. My eyes were all red and stinging and my skin was irritated by this. Maybelline's cheaper eye makeup remover is wayyyy better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2009 10:25:00 AM More reviews by smclub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought this in a desperate in of an eye makeup remover. Was deciding between this and the neutrogena one. Since this is on offer, I purchase this.

This is wonderful in removing all my mascara and concealer. This only takes off NON-WATERPROOF mascara, so don't expect much result in removing waterproof mascara. Love the subtle rose scent. It smells like Lancome's Bi-facil and sooooo much cheaper.

And it does not stung my eyes, unlike Clinique's eye makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by merocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

L'OREAL is not a drugstore brand as such in India...its sort of a department store product here.
Its got a water base... as liquidy as water.
Just two drops used properly are enough to remove all eye make-up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 7:07:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm glad this works for me. yep, removes my mascara and eyeshadows well. I just have to apply it onto a cotton pad and put them over my eyes for about 20 secs and i'm done. Dosent irritate nor dry my skin out

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I also prefer this to the Lancome Bi-facils, and i love that its not a two-component remover. I never use waterproof mascaras, as there are very good non waterproof mascaras out there. This does a very good job of removing my eyemakeup without leaving any oil around my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Tickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my regular eye makeup remover and I find it removes my waterproof mascara with no problem. I actually prefer it to Lancome's Bi-Facil, I've tried several brands and this is my favourite. My daughter has sensitive eyes and skin prone to eczema and she also quite likes this one. The price is reasonable too!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by oresama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have absolutely no idea why this product is getting such bad reviews. The area around my eyes are sensitive, but the remover is so gentle its like using water. I use non waterproof eye make up and this product removes them well enough, mind you i wear heavy eye make up. I have a slightly harder time removing mascara, but nothing another cotton pad and a dash of this product again wont fix. It doesn't work for waterproof makeup though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 6:01:00 PM More reviews by MirandaJune

I can't believe this has gotten such lousy reviews. It takes off everything (and I wear a lot of make up!), including my revlon colorstay permanent lippie and my waterproof mascara.

I love it.