October 25, 2014 | 1714 users online

Scrubs - Queen Helene - Cocoa Butter Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by TG83

Smells great. Gentle and moisturizing. So much less abrasive than St. Ives. Rinses clean while leaving a fabulous glow. Plus, it is dirt cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by SoPolished

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a fantastic scrub.

It is mild yet effective and leaves no residue. It can be used everyday...

Definitely a HG product for me!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I love this scrub a lot,I use it on my face and body....my skin always feels super smooth after using it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2008 3:43:00 PM More reviews by jaclynz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really fine scrub, works pretty good. It smells sooooo amazing ... like you almost want to eat it, but I won't ... the only thing is I would rather have a flip cover rather than a twist cap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2008 9:08:00 AM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this as part of a bogo free at Ulta. Not disappointed! I couldn't handle the fragrance of the Merle Norman scrub, and the Clinique one from my past feels like sandpaper on my skin. I figured for FREE, what the heck! I found the fragrance to be yummy (cocoa butter) and the texture with the walnut particles were not too fine to feel like sand, not to big like I am rubbing glass on my skin. I have used this a couple of times, and so far so good. My skin feels smooth without being tight. I will continue to use, and at a cost of um...nothing....what more could I ask for??

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 10:55:00 PM More reviews by newobsession

This makes my skin so smoooooth.. and it smells so delicious! It helps let my night creams soak in better, definitely. I will try the Mint Julep scrub next. I love the tiny beads!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by tideturns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i loved the smell of this product and i was in search of a good exfoliating product- unfortunately this did not do much for my skin other than irritate it- but i will continue to use it as a body scrub instead.... (i see someone else also does in the previous reviews) very cheap but i would not recommend for someone with sensitive skin issues... or even tempermental skin... but good for a body scrub!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2008 8:08:00 PM More reviews by amyleegal

Well- I love it! The perfect scrub for winter. It's actually... gasp... moisturizing! I've been searching for a scrub that actually helped to moisturize and de-flake at the same time. This does it all. The grains are kind of small, not nearly as rough as the typical apricot scrub, but they really do get the job done. I also love the smell! So far I have not had an breakout either- a true winner for me!
Bottom Line: A great, moisturizing, winter-time scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

This was made for us dark skin ladies. Awesome awesome awesome stuff. We needed this. Great for dark spots. Very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This scrub is GREATTT. it exfoliates any dead skin and leaves the skin soft and polished. It also has a very nice smell to it.