November 28, 2014 | 1756 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by PurpleMongoose12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this nail polish! Even though it does chip pretty fast its ok. It also doesnt dry in 60 seconds, but it does dry pretty fast. Its $1.50 at Walmart, so I will buy this nail polish again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by klandon61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love the brush! It is short and fairly stiff. Can do my nails in just a few minutes with not a single mistake. Why don't more polishes come with this type of brush? Top with Out the Door and i am good to go for several days.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

What..?! An average of 4 lippies?! How can this be?! This nailpolish is meh, as far as I'm concerned. I have it in 405 Rose Libertine, which is a pretty, summery, bright pink. One layer isn't opaque (it's very unevenly and see-through), and doesn't dry in 60 seconds. And as the packaging says one-coat nail polish, dries in less than 60 seconds, it's a huge fail. Also, it chips like crazy, it doesn't even hold up for one night! The lovely color saves it from getting just one lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this nail polish. The brush is really unique - the bristles are contoured, which means fewer accidentally-painted cuticles. The formula really does dry really quickly. I usually use three coats, which is no big deal since it dries so fast - I can do three coats of this more quickly than one with other polishes. My favorite color is caramel cupcake. It's one of the only nude shades I've ever liked (for whatever reason, I think nude nail polishes make my nails look creepy). A great polish for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by HeatherTheRed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Purchased three colors (210 Mintilcious, 240 Blue My Mind, and 231 Blue Eyed Girl) recently, and used Mintilicious first. Color is good, coverage good too, but does require at least two coats to get a good solid cover. I used my OPI Nail Envy as both a base coat and a top coat with this, and despite my job which requires working with boxes and lifting/moving heavy things, the polish lasted about 4 or 5 days before I realized it had been that long. There was some minor chipping at the tips, but overall, it was longer lived than I expected for so cheap.

Would not recommend using this to try the polka dot look using a bandaid over another layer of polish. It's pretty thick, and I had no luck at all with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not a big fan of nail polish anyway, but i do like to make my nails look nice for a night out! this polish will last for that night out.. literally. it chips off easily so not great for everyday use.
i used a pink shade, a very nice, summery and girly colour, but 24 hours later its all chipped and looks horrid!
HOWEVER, it does dry very quickly which is a massive plus.
it's quite reasonably priced, but as its not longlasting i wouldn't purchase again.
my search continues for a nail polish that lasts longer than a day without chipping!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by PomPom123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

+ dries a bit faster than normal nail polish
+ the wide brush is OK

- but does NOT dry in 60sec!! More like 30min
- chips in 1 day (I just opend my jacket as usual and the polish at the end of my thumb chips away)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by emilyamour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Got these on sale for @2.50 each, and i really like these! The brush is thicker than average, which i like. These were opaque with one coat although two coats looks more even. I got Mintilicious and I Lilac You, ggorgeous mint and lilac for spring. There didn't dry in 60 seconds, but I didn't expect them to, they had a normal drying time. Lasting power is also pretty standard, but for the price these are really good :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Crestaline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

got it in Sky high. Lasts 3-4 days with top coat. Really like brush here, so much easier to apply. Very good value of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased in Caramel Cupcake. Its a pinky nude color. The brush is great - one stroke can cover the nail, and one coat will work if you are in a rush. I always use a base and top coat, I've had no problems with chipping. Purchased for $3 at Walmart, I will be going back for a few more shades.