December 22, 2014 | 790 users online

Fragrances - Lady Gaga - Fame

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I adore this fragrance! Not what I was expecting from lady Gaga.. but I love it! Love the black liquid! Nice touch.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well, ladies, this stuff is now at TJ Maxx's and Marshalls. There was a tester out at TJ's and out of curiousity, I sprayed some on my arm. GAWK. Couldn't get to the restroom fast enough to wash it off. It smelled like a fruit salad gone bad on me. The bottle was interesting, tho.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Honestly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is crap. Yes, the black liquid is quite a novelty. However, I don't choose to wear a perfume because of it's color. I didn't purchase this, I only sprayed it on my wrists at Kmart out of curiosity. I couldn't wait to get home to scrub it off. I must say, the staying power is pretty good, because the scent didn't budge despite my scrubbing. Speaking of the scent/aroma... it's generic. It smells like 15 other perfumes I've sniffed over the years. Gaga should stick to song writing, because this stuff sucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I love everything about this perfume. I tend to like more "dark" scents and not very girly ones, so this is perfect for me. Price wise, I think it's definitely affordable. I adore the bottle and the "black perfume"....very cool! Staying power is great too, I always randomly smell it on my clothes, ect. I will purchase if I ever run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by ellejay1616

First off the packaging is so cool! I love the black and gold together; very classy. At first smell I LOVED it. I thought it was light enough for everyday use, but also is easily wearable on a night out. I bought the smallest size available after the rollerball and sadly I'm almost out. Usually perfumes last a long time for me even if the bottle is small but I know why I'm running low; the scent doesn't last. I usually walk to my bus stop in the morning around 8:20 and I'll spray myself with the perfume around 8:15 as I'm walking out the door and I swear I cannot smell anything on my skin, clothes or my hair by the time I get to school around 8:40. I have alot of perfume and I get compliments on the way I smell often, but never have I been told I smell good when I've been wearing this. Not to say it's as bad scent because it most definitely is not, it's just a major bummer that it doesn't last even an hour on me. The weirdest part of it all is the other day when my school was taking our photo I could smell someone wearing this perfume (I have a good nose lol) turns out my friend that was standing in front of me in the photo was wearing it! Out of curiosity I asked her how it lasted on her, she said that she never saw any issues with the lasting power, and that the scent changes on her as the day goes. BTW that's a sign of a good perfume! Perfumes are manufactured to have many different notes in them and they change as the day goes as your body heats up and cools down and other scientific things idk about haha. So, MY review is that YES I LOVE the packaging, YES I LOVE the scent, and I'm going to get the rollerball next time so I can travel with it so I can apply it once I'm at school or wherever else I am.. that way it's not going to waste on my bus ride lol.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by ChubbyBunny3698

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really hope Lady Gaga doesn't smell like this. One day I was at my local Myer, and a sales assistance sprayed a perfume card with this black perfume bottle with an enchanting gold cap, and handed to me. I didn't know what to say, it smells like a mixture of nauseous poison and petrol smelling fart, if that makes any sense at all. As I continued my shopping, the smell followed me like a lost puppy, I felt so embarrassed to go near anyone. I couldn't work out which category of scent will this fragrance goes in, definetly not floral, definetly not sweet, definetly not sensual...I have no idea.

Packaging:
Despite the abnormal, abhorrent smell, I quite adore the packaging. Unlike most fragrance bottles I see on the market, Lady Gaga's Fame portrays a mysterious, bad ass sense to me, it definetly doesn't displays any innocence or down-to-earth personality within it, quite enchanting I must say. As teenagers, I generally think we will be drawn to the more pretty or playful packaging, but myself do like perfumes and perfumes' bottle that can tell a story or holds great depth in their scent.

Longevity:
I guess the longevity of this perfume with be weak to moderate, considering it linger onto my clothing for 2 hours whole of shopping.

Sillage:
I would reckon this would be only smelt by someone with hyper-sensitive nose, but other wise, it's not too strong for most average noses.

Fragrance notes:
Top notes- Belladonna, orchid, Jasmine Sambac, Honey, Apricot
Middle notes- Saffron, Incense

Recommend of those want to smell like Mother Monster :) Happy shopping xoxo

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

No offense to 'fans' slash worshippers, but everything Lady Gaga is pathetic, contrived with no substance, soulless and lame, including this fragrance. Monotonous fruity waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by rosagarcia163

Grapes. Thats all I can say, to much effort into the bottle not enough in the smell. Does it smell bad? No, if you like generic go and buy this

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by vinnygaga

I love this scent. I was suprised this perfume had so many bad reviews when I looked it up. I've been wearing it non stop since August and I can't get enough of it. First off, the scent changes from person to person (and smells totally different from when you spray it on the blotter card at the store). I love the bottle and the idea of the perfume, how fame is not how it seems. The key notes on my skin are the Apricot, Honey, and Belladonna for sure. I am a male and it is just as masculine as it is feminien, because the scent gets darker the longer you wear it. I would recommend this scent to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by luxeluver

I love how this fragrance smells expensive but it is one of the more affordable perfumes out there. I received lots of compliments when I wore this and the fragrance stays on for hours. The fragrance has lots of layers too so you won't get bored of it. When you first apply it, it smells musky, sexy and then later you would smell a whiff of fruity and sweet. Of course I love, love love its black color.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No