July 31, 2014 | 1686 users online

Fragrances - Lady Gaga - Fame

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

No offense to 'fans' slash worshippers, but everything Lady Gaga is pathetic, contrived with no substance, soulless and lame, including this fragrance. Monotonous fruity waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by rosagarcia163

Grapes. Thats all I can say, to much effort into the bottle not enough in the smell. Does it smell bad? No, if you like generic go and buy this

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by vinnygaga

I love this scent. I was suprised this perfume had so many bad reviews when I looked it up. I've been wearing it non stop since August and I can't get enough of it. First off, the scent changes from person to person (and smells totally different from when you spray it on the blotter card at the store). I love the bottle and the idea of the perfume, how fame is not how it seems. The key notes on my skin are the Apricot, Honey, and Belladonna for sure. I am a male and it is just as masculine as it is feminien, because the scent gets darker the longer you wear it. I would recommend this scent to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by luxeluver

I love how this fragrance smells expensive but it is one of the more affordable perfumes out there. I received lots of compliments when I wore this and the fragrance stays on for hours. The fragrance has lots of layers too so you won't get bored of it. When you first apply it, it smells musky, sexy and then later you would smell a whiff of fruity and sweet. Of course I love, love love its black color.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging and black liquid are gorgeous and fab (and I love gaga), but I really don't like the fragrance. It's bleh. Not particularly unique. Doesn't make you smell good, just like- that girl's wearing perfume. So many better fragrances out there, I was so disappointed in this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by frecklesrock

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Received this from my husband on Valentines day. He actually remembered me talking about it! Love it. Has great staying power. Unique bottle design and the black fluid..fab.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by WickedGrace

I typically don't like celebrity perfumes. Something about them always strikes me as a little crass and embarrassing when someone asks what I'm wearing. However, I received this as a gift and I love it! It's not what I was expecting, it's a bit lighter and more universally appealing than you would think, given its creator. It's one of the more expensive-smelling celeb perfumes out there, and I think a very wide array of people could wear this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

I got this on sale in a Christmas gift set and I am pleasantly surprised. I smelled it in the store and loved it so I had to buy it. To me it smells like apricots and vanilla...it is such a warm adult scent I love it. It does have some floral but fruity tones to it but changes a little on my skin and I AM IN LOVE. I hope they keep this one around for a while. Even so I have the bottle and the roller ball so YAY.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by NatalieSantos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I'm being bias because I love Lady Gaga, but I absolute LOVE Fame. A lot of reviews mention it being too sweet when they were expecting a darker scent, but it definitely does have that sexy quality. It's a rich smell but it can still be worn during the day. And as for it smelling "like a .99" perfume, it does not whatsoever. I've received quite a large number of dollar tree perfumes as gifts, and this is no where near that. It's a fruity smell with a dark twist. I love it & I will be buying more when I run out. You should too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by MalaanB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I expected dark musty smells from this perfumes dark creator but I was surprised at the light sweet grape scent. It's steadily growing to one of my favorites. It makes me feel sexy and in control of my life. Two thumbs up.