April 18, 2014 | 1849 users online

Fragrances - Lady Gaga - Fame

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging and black liquid are gorgeous and fab (and I love gaga), but I really don't like the fragrance. It's bleh. Not particularly unique. Doesn't make you smell good, just like- that girl's wearing perfume. So many better fragrances out there, I was so disappointed in this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by frecklesrock

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Received this from my husband on Valentines day. He actually remembered me talking about it! Love it. Has great staying power. Unique bottle design and the black fluid..fab.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by WickedGrace

I typically don't like celebrity perfumes. Something about them always strikes me as a little crass and embarrassing when someone asks what I'm wearing. However, I received this as a gift and I love it! It's not what I was expecting, it's a bit lighter and more universally appealing than you would think, given its creator. It's one of the more expensive-smelling celeb perfumes out there, and I think a very wide array of people could wear this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

I got this on sale in a Christmas gift set and I am pleasantly surprised. I smelled it in the store and loved it so I had to buy it. To me it smells like apricots and vanilla...it is such a warm adult scent I love it. It does have some floral but fruity tones to it but changes a little on my skin and I AM IN LOVE. I hope they keep this one around for a while. Even so I have the bottle and the roller ball so YAY.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by NatalieSantos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I'm being bias because I love Lady Gaga, but I absolute LOVE Fame. A lot of reviews mention it being too sweet when they were expecting a darker scent, but it definitely does have that sexy quality. It's a rich smell but it can still be worn during the day. And as for it smelling "like a .99" perfume, it does not whatsoever. I've received quite a large number of dollar tree perfumes as gifts, and this is no where near that. It's a fruity smell with a dark twist. I love it & I will be buying more when I run out. You should too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by MalaanB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I expected dark musty smells from this perfumes dark creator but I was surprised at the light sweet grape scent. It's steadily growing to one of my favorites. It makes me feel sexy and in control of my life. Two thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Today I received my LADY Gaga Fame holiday set this fragrance smells good I smelled grape like the baby Tylenol and don't get me wrong that's how I smell it but then calms down to a creamy woodsy light musk smell

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by fiouu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fruity floriental blergh. That's what I thought when I first smelled it on a blotter. Well, the boyfriend loved it, so I gave it another chance on my skin.
This is SOOOO creamy, musky, stays close to the skin with a really nice smell of peach and honey. Its SOOO CUTE (yes, I'm a gourmand lover, and proud of it).
I personally don't mind GaGa, I don't care about her, but this is a very nice fragrance, It's not that cheap smelling as I thought it would be, so that's a plus. This is my everyday fragrance along with Dior Hypnotic Poison.
This is a very youthful scent, still, my grandma uses it once in a while (we got ours together), she's 78.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by LovelyNo5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My oldest daughter wears this. On her this is an absolutely GORGEOUS scent. It starts out with a fresh note, a bit like sweet soap. Then it develops into something dark, velvety and fruity. I always think of Fame as a modern version of Dior's Poison, which of course is another fragrance that evokes strong emotions of either love or dislike. The honey and apricot note in Fame are very subtle, but they soften the darkness and give it a fruity note which is quite delicious. The staying power is amazing! I can't wear this myself, it clashes completely with my chemistry. Still I love to sniff it on my daughter, it suits her so well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by victoriablack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this perfume! Clean , floral scent. I've received plenty of compliments after wearing this perfume.