August 1, 2014 | 1180 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by cosmogirl12

You can only get this during christmas at Bath & body Works. I stock up during there xmas special it smells like vanilla & my DH loves it he says I smell like candy. I love it buy it, you wont regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by PinkCarnations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very dry and very sensitive skin. This body lotion not only smells amazing but it also really moisturizes. It sinks right into my skin and leave it soft and silky smooth all day long. I stock up on this during the summer and I use it year round. It's my all time favorite scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by micagina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite. I only buy the lotion because it stays with me all day. Love the sweetness and the richness........yummy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by mrgee

Oh man... this stuff is amazing! I'm not usually a huge fan of vanilla scents, but this is more than your usual ho-hum vanilla. To me, it smells like everything sweet and delicious all rolled into one scent: vanilla (duh), caramel, cake, ice cream, and maybe even a hint of cinnamon! It isn't the most moisturizing lotion ever, but the fabulous smell lingers for ages. I put it on before bed one night, and the night after, my bed still smelled of it - yum!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Marina1998

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorites of the Holiday Collection, but Snowkissed Berry may have a chance. :)

I remember when my Mom first got me this scent when I was younger. It smelled soo delicious, that I actually influenced people to buy this scent just by wearing it! It has been on my younger sister's Christmas wishlist ever since! Vanilla Bean Noel is vanillaish, (DUH!) warm, and creamy. It kind of has a small amount of sweet, caramel in it... which blends into a perfect smell of HEAVEN. It's that delicious that I can only describe it in those few words! :) One thing I'm definately NOT crazy about is the new packaging. It's sooo generic and boring compared to last years packaging. (Sparkly trees on a tall, skinny bottle) Although, I did find that this current bottle squeezes a ton easier, but probably because of the grooves on the sides.

I hope that they bring this scent back for many new years to come. (And that they never retire it because BBW is known for that! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Diamondstarr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yesterday was my first day ever smelling Vanilla Bean Noel. I'm not big on Vanilla, but I don't loathe it either. As soon as I sprayed the body spray in the store, I fell in love with it. I never tried the 2009 version or beyond, so I don't know how its changed, but it smells good to me! I bought the body cream and the body spray and if this goes on sale after X-mas, I will definitely be stocking up.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This has gone down hill. It smells like butter and yogurt. It made me gag. 2009 stuff was delicious, and just like NOT buttery crap cookies. This is GROSS. DONT BUY IT!

Look at the post below. There is a number on in the post. call it. and COMPLAIN!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by TwiceShy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

YIKES! THEY CHANGED IT!!! New "vanilla" fragrance smells cheaper, more chemical, AND it stings! THIS is what I found in cheap imitations when Bath and Body Works had the BEST...THE OLD fragrance made strangers ask, "what's that wonderful scent?"...I must have sent a hundred people in after it! BUT....NOW it STINGS, STINKS and is MUCH Chaulkier. It was SO CREAMY and SMOOTH before. ALL I CAN SAY is it must be CHEAPER to release the Vanilla Bean Noel Body Cream as "Triple Moisture Body Cream" and it's BAD. PLEASE SPEAK up and help me MAKE THEM CHANGE IT BACK!!!

Bath & Body Works Customer Service:
1-800-756-5005

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love the vanilla scent (which is more of a french vanilla scent if you ask me) mixed with the subtle but sweet caramel undertones. Love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by karen85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

what I love in lotion is that it makes my whole body relaxed and stay fresh all the time.