Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, PEG-10, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride,, Phenoxyethanol, Caprytyl Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylgycerin, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Isotridecyl Isononanoate. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 3/23/2015 2:32:00 PM

This is one of my favorite radiant, moisturizing foundations for dry, mature skin. It's a little shiny on me, but I love looking dewy. I would purchase this for my kit, but there's not a pale enough color for me.

on 3/19/2015 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my first foray into sheer foundation. I'm 48 and find that matte foundations just seem to sit on top of my skin and make it look flat and sometimes a bit cakey. And older!!!
I take a small amount of this and mix it with a pea size amount of Laura Mercier Illuminating tinted moisturizer and it gives me a lovely glowy finish. if I want more coverage for a night out etc I use it on its own, I can build this up without it caking. It doesn't oxidise on me at all.
I am NW15 in MAC, fair cool skin with a very strong pink undertone and I use shade BR10, it looks very light in the bottle but is the perfect shade on my skin.
The packaging, whilst gorgeous to look at, is heavy glass and not practical to tote about. I also think its expensive but it IS Yves St Laurent after all! I will repurchase.

on 3/11/2015 3:15:00 PM

Such a nice foundation. I have sensitive and combination skin and found that this foundation works wonders for me. I previously wore chanel perfection luminere foundation but had to stop as it was too oily for my face and would fall off me face. So decided to try this foundation after hearing great reviews. I use it along with the ysl primer and find that the coverage is so nice and also buildable for night time wear. Packaging is gorgeous and smells lovely. Overall i'd really recommend this product and will definitely be purchasing it again.

on 3/9/2015 11:43:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

My very first high end foundation and I love it but I wish it could stay on my skin longer. The consistency is thin, making the application super easy especially with my fingers. The finish is absolutely flawless and dewy with a light-medium coverage. However, the staying power is only about 4-5 hours on my combo-oily skin and it also makes me oily within 2 hours. I do set it with powder even that can't save my face from getting oily within a couple hours. This makes me so sad because I love everything about this foundation. Because of the price tag I'm not sure if i would repurchase in the future. But i do highly recommend it for those with dry to normal skin,you will love it!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Very nice foundation for people with non-problematic skin. The coverage is sheer but buildable, it gives off a natural dewy look overall. I have an quite light asian skintone, so with a slight warm yellow undertone in it. The shade BD40, which is a light neutral beige tone, worked for me. On my combination skin, it looked nice on both the 'dry'/normal parts and the parts where I tend to get oily during the day. However, make sure to set it with a powder, because after a good 4 hours it might rub off easily. I use the beautyblender sponge or my fingers to apply it with and it looks fine, not cakey at all. It doesn't cover dark acne scars that much, but I usually apply concealer for those spots anyways. The bottle lasted about 4/5 months for me, with about a pump or two per day. I might purchase this again in the wintertime, since it gives off a nice soft hydrating look.

on 3/2/2015 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this foundation. It provides sheer to medium coverage which I prefer. It gives a dewy finish and feels very lightweight on my dry, aging skin. For me it works best if I use my fingers to put it on. The warmth of my fingers somehow melts it into the skin, lovely. You can't even tell I'm wearing any foundation when I'm done. It lasts all day if I use a top primer and settingpowder. Until recently I thougt Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua was best for my skin but that tends to sink into the lines around my eyes a bit. This doesn't. Very good for aging, dull skin!

on 2/28/2015 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a light to medium , hydrating foundation suited to dry, mature skin. It is lightweight and easily blended and is glowy without being shiny or sticky. It wears off after a few hours without powder so touch ups or powdering are needed to extend wear. Wide range of colours which do oxidise slightly so test well before you purchase to ensure a good colour match. If you have oily or acne prone foundation then this is not for you. I would repurchase.

on 2/22/2015 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The foundation is much paler on the skin than it looked in the bottle, so be careful to test it before purchasing. The coverage is medium and it does give your complexion a slight glow but I didn't feel it justified the price tag.

on 2/16/2015 9:46:00 PM

Too shiny for my skin (slightly better in dry winter months), accenturates pores, wear is short (can't make it past lunch). The purchase is a regret!

on 2/14/2015 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is suuuuch a beautiful foundation. It leaves such a lovely dewy/ luminous finish to the skin without ever looking greasy. A lot of people complain that this foundation has no lasting power, but I find it lasts a decent amount of time on me, but that could be because my skin is on the drier side, maybe? It is medium coverage, which is perfect. It covers minor blemishes and scarring while still looking like real skin that isn't suffocated in makeup.

Cons:
*This foundation is sooooo gd expensive! Luckily I rarely wear foundation in the first place, only for special occasions, so this has lasted me a little over 2 years.
*I also struggle to find a decent color match. I wear BD50, which is perfect when I'm around NC35-40, but I'm normally around NC25-30 and I can't find a color that matches. BD40 is waaayyyyy too light for me. Strangely B30 is actually more yellow and a closer match, but still too light…

Overall, I really do love this foundation. It is the perfect foundation for special occasions, and even though it contains spf I think it photographs so beautifully. A must for people looking for that gorgeous, glowy ,radiant from within look!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Foundation Review: Laura Mercier, Dior, YSL by Cathies Ensemble

Foundations, Powders, and Tinted Moisturizers: MAC, YSL, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, ETC by Crystal DivaLevy

Top Rated Yves Saint Laurent Products