July 29, 2014 | 1933 users online

Liquid - Kat Von D - Lock-It Tattoo Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Cho1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Holy.carp. They weren't lying about the full coverage part. I broke out pretty nastily earlier this year (which is awesome, being almost 30 and all), and while it's under control now, I still have marks left over and general grossness. I got this from Sephora for 41$ cdn and yeah, I'll say it was worth it. The coverage is insane, the colour matches me better than any other foundation I've tried recently, it lasts all day, and hasn't given me any new spots, it also dosen't tend to sit in pores or anything else either. You only have to use the teeny-tinest amount, a small dot for each cheek and maybe a once over on any area you might need abit more coverage on, but that's it. At the rate I'm using this, this'll last forever, I'll be passing this bottle on to my grandchildern, lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Dominiquec98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation looks good in a certain lighting. I do not have oily skin and ever since i used this foundation, my skin was very oily by the end of the day. It didn't even look natural. I am mexican so i have a tan but i am not very dark. It made my face look orange and the lady that matched my color said it was the right one. It looked very dark on my skin. The only good thing about it was how flawless it makes u look in a certain lighting. It has a lot of cocerage of thats what you are looking for. I would not reccomend this foundation. In the sun it looks caky on your face and the foundation is very thick. It makes you oily and will make you break out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by kimmcma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is really heavy and tricky to apply. I use the beauty blender sponge. Once applied my skin is flawless. But I have found that if my skin is dry this really emphasizes the dryness. I do like this at night when I am going out but it's very heavy for daily use. I'm not sure this has any better staying power than my HG foundation, smashbox 15 hour.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I have dry skin, and even when I use a good moisturizer this still looks horrible. No matter what, this looks caked up on me. And I've applied it several different ways!! I can't believe this never sets into the face. It just stays on top of the skin and emphasizes pores and lines. Looks horrible on the skin. I only like that it's full coverage, and the packaging is cute but I'm returning this to sephora and switching to ELDW.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I reallllllly wanted to like this. The packing is amazing, and I love full coverage foundation. I got a sample of 68 and 71, both were a horrendous shade of orange on me (Im MAC NW40/43). Smells like house paint, dries fast so its impossible to blend....just a shame. I really wanted this to work.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by hilaryc920

I love this product! I have difficult skin that is pale and has lots of redness and dryness in areas. Im 25 and just now finding my favorite foundation thats full coverage. I have read a few dissatisfied purchasers of this product saying basically the same thing "this product is thick and sticks to my dry skin patches//this is cakey etc. .." sounds to me like someone needs to exfoliate & moisturize for starters! This is a FULL coverage foundation...you have no business having patchy skin and putting this over dry patchy skin lol. And sounds like these people used a whole pump to achieve their "cakey" look when you only need a dab to do the job. This product goes a very long way! Well worth the money. I exfoliate then moisturize and then use only a dab and work it into my skin with my fingers/not a sponge! and get amazing results! I actually wear less face make-up because a dab does the job. I highly recommend this to full coverage lovers.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by BGlopez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FULL COVERAGE!...i just purchased this product in a 53medium.i usually ise MAC NC30,i live how the Kat von d makes my fave look smooth and even

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by southeast92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For me to buy a foundation twice is because i freaking love it, And thats what i did i bought two Kat Von d foundations! I have an oily face and i swear (well for me) this works amazing i didn't get oily at all once i've officially made this my holy grail! Thank you baby jesus lol! 👼🙏💕

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by csjones85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely HATE this foundation. I'm completely disgusted with it honestly. I tried it with and without primer and just miosturizer, no matter what, it looked very dry. It settled into fine lines on my forehead. It rubs right off my nose. After applying it I couldn't touch my nose all day or it would rub off. The colors are not quite skin colored. I tried light 44 and 45. the 44 is way too pink and the 45 is too yellow. I've used better cream-to-powder drugstore foundations (and they suck). It looks gross on the skin. It looks super dry and fake. It does rub off! I just hate it. I tried it with a two different style foundation brushes, a make-up sponge and a beauty blender. It looked awful no matter what.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by cassandraleann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

So, I'll start off with the bad: this foundation has a pump & no sort of lid or covering over it. However, that is my one and only complaint. This foundation isn't runny, isn't too thick, blends nicely & looks great on the skin, and doesn't melt off in the heat--and I live in Arizona! This was $34 at Sephora and worth every penny. I'll definitely be repurchasing when I run out.