July 25, 2014 | 1704 users online

Liquid - Kat Von D - Lock-It Tattoo Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by kimmcma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is really heavy and tricky to apply. I use the beauty blender sponge. Once applied my skin is flawless. But I have found that if my skin is dry this really emphasizes the dryness. I do like this at night when I am going out but it's very heavy for daily use. I'm not sure this has any better staying power than my HG foundation, smashbox 15 hour.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I have dry skin, and even when I use a good moisturizer this still looks horrible. No matter what, this looks caked up on me. And I've applied it several different ways!! I can't believe this never sets into the face. It just stays on top of the skin and emphasizes pores and lines. Looks horrible on the skin. I only like that it's full coverage, and the packaging is cute but I'm returning this to sephora and switching to ELDW.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I reallllllly wanted to like this. The packing is amazing, and I love full coverage foundation. I got a sample of 68 and 71, both were a horrendous shade of orange on me (Im MAC NW40/43). Smells like house paint, dries fast so its impossible to blend....just a shame. I really wanted this to work.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by hilaryc920

I love this product! I have difficult skin that is pale and has lots of redness and dryness in areas. Im 25 and just now finding my favorite foundation thats full coverage. I have read a few dissatisfied purchasers of this product saying basically the same thing "this product is thick and sticks to my dry skin patches//this is cakey etc. .." sounds to me like someone needs to exfoliate & moisturize for starters! This is a FULL coverage foundation...you have no business having patchy skin and putting this over dry patchy skin lol. And sounds like these people used a whole pump to achieve their "cakey" look when you only need a dab to do the job. This product goes a very long way! Well worth the money. I exfoliate then moisturize and then use only a dab and work it into my skin with my fingers/not a sponge! and get amazing results! I actually wear less face make-up because a dab does the job. I highly recommend this to full coverage lovers.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by BGlopez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FULL COVERAGE!...i just purchased this product in a 53medium.i usually ise MAC NC30,i live how the Kat von d makes my fave look smooth and even

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by southeast92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For me to buy a foundation twice is because i freaking love it, And thats what i did i bought two Kat Von d foundations! I have an oily face and i swear (well for me) this works amazing i didn't get oily at all once i've officially made this my holy grail! Thank you baby jesus lol! 👼🙏💕

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by csjones85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely HATE this foundation. I'm completely disgusted with it honestly. I tried it with and without primer and just miosturizer, no matter what, it looked very dry. It settled into fine lines on my forehead. It rubs right off my nose. After applying it I couldn't touch my nose all day or it would rub off. The colors are not quite skin colored. I tried light 44 and 45. the 44 is way too pink and the 45 is too yellow. I've used better cream-to-powder drugstore foundations (and they suck). It looks gross on the skin. It looks super dry and fake. It does rub off! I just hate it. I tried it with a two different style foundation brushes, a make-up sponge and a beauty blender. It looked awful no matter what.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by cassandraleann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

So, I'll start off with the bad: this foundation has a pump & no sort of lid or covering over it. However, that is my one and only complaint. This foundation isn't runny, isn't too thick, blends nicely & looks great on the skin, and doesn't melt off in the heat--and I live in Arizona! This was $34 at Sephora and worth every penny. I'll definitely be repurchasing when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by HollyTheNeko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great foundation that does everything it says its supposed to do but be warned if you have dry spots or dry skin. After moisturizing and priming my face the foundation caught on dry spots that didn't even feel dry. If you have dry skin be warned!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been wanting this foundation pretty much since it was released. Unfortunately its not sold here so I finally gave in after much research and ordered it online. I'm Nc15 for reference and bought Light 45 which was a good match for me. I usually wear long wearing foundations since I have an oily Tzone which is another reason I wanted to try this. Unfortunately there is nothing long wearing about this foundation for me ! It doesn't last on my oily tzone even with primer, setting spray and powder. It also doesn't last on my cheeks which are normal. Very disappointed with this and I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for something long wearing.