April 19, 2014 | 1184 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 6:02:00 AM More reviews by Okfinish93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a beautiful foundation!! Wear it with BB concealer and powder and u will look amazing. I got so many compliments when I wore it! This is so much better than my Mac studio fix fluid. Great 'day time foundation' It's SO natural looking :) Just HATE how pricey it is in Australia.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Pekepop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The colors are too pink in my opinion. I found Revlon Colorstay to be similar, but way better. Not satisfied with the Bobbi Brown foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Crystal44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is really awful. I tried it for 1 week. It looked ok when I first applied it, the colour match was excellent (beige - I am NC25-30) and I liked the yellow tone. The coverage was ok but some redness and hyperpigmentation was still visible which is normally fully covered by EL Double Wear or Mac studio fix fluid foundation. Application was quite difficult as the foundation dries fast and gets sticky. The biggest issue however was that it disappeared (unevenly) after about 5 hours which was really embarrassing at work. Another thing that I don't like is the pungent lavender smell. That said, I also purchased the Bobbi Brown skin perfecting Retouching Powder in Yellow to use with this foundation and it stinks really bad, like paint almost and did not work any better than a translucent powder. These products were really expensive and my first BB purchases ever which have left a bad impression on the brand for me, wont be buying any more BB products.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I don't hate BB but Ive never really LOVED a product by her. (other than the gel liner ofc) its sooo yellow toned and I'm Asian and it was still too yellow for me. Its a below average foundation and it was just an impulse buy...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by NatalieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Let's start with the good...excellent color match, as always. Bobbi's foundations cannot be beat for color, and that's the only reason why I'm giving this two stars. I'm not a fan of this formulation. It's too dewy, and I can feel it sitting on my skin. It makes me very oily, and I don't like the finish. I really dislike the lavender scent, too -- foundation doesn't need to smell. For the first time in over ten years, I tried Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-hour full coverage foundation, which has the finish and look this Bobbi product wishes it had. Too bad I couldn't get a good color match in it. After trying all sorts of other stuff, have migrated to Bobbi's Skin Foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by baileysmilk84

Disappointing. No oil control at all, in fact, it made my skin oiler than usual. sinks into my skin very fast.

edit: ARGH, realised its too yellow toned. I'm Asian, yet this makes me look sick!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by Londongal33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just a very poor quality product... Does the opposite of what it days on the tin...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by lylalies

What I think of the product: This foundation has a different consistency from the other Bobbi Brown's that I have tried, and I have used pretty much every one that suits my skin type (Skin Foundation, Foundation Stick, Moisturizing Cream Compact Foundation, Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation). it's a gel type foundation, is not as easy to apply as Skin Foundation, but once you get use to it there's no problem. I find it easier to blend with my fingers, no so much with a brush; recently I have been using a sponge to apply it and it works great too. I would say is has a medium coverage, my chicken pox scars are well covered, and it evens out my skin tone.

Longevity: I have combination skin, normal or dehydrated on my cheeks and forehead but oily on my nose and chin. I have to say the lasting power is good, not amazing either, but good enough. I went on a trip, Greece and Turkey, both places can be very hot, and my make up stayed on pretty well. At 6:00 or 7:00 p.m I had to touch up, but I didn't mind. I would say, if I remember correctly, that this lasted as well as the Natural Finish, if not longer.

Shades: The thing I love the most about Bobby Brown are the great and huge shade selection they have. In México is the only brand I can use that matches me perfectly. If you have trouble finding the right shade I would definitely recommend going to the counter and trying them. The shades do run on the yellow side of the scale, so you have to take that as a consideration as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Giiiiiii

The first bottle of foundation worked fine and then I went and bought another bottle. I noticed over time, it made you look patchy. It maybe a bad batch or it was doing something to my skin which resulted into the patchy-ness. To be sure whether it was my skin or the foundation, I tried different foundation and they were okay.

As far as the longness of the foundation is concerned, I noticed it did not stay all day long unless you wore it with a primer. I know there are other foundations that tend to stay on for like all day long without a primer.

Personally, I would not recommend it. My skin is a dry/combination skin if thats helps! :)

G x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very nice, natural looking liquid foundation. It is not too matte and not too oily. Loved the fact that it dries quickly. Only minus - difficult to find the right shade, they are all too red.