August 1, 2014 | 1785 users online

Polishes - OPI - Bubble Bath

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

This color is practically transparent on me. A waste.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by sharontracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not my favourite OPI as it is not opaque. The colour is lovely so I will try as a french polish or a white base coat?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by dbourque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Not sure what took me so long to get my hands on this cult favourite. It is beautiful! It looks so clean and fresh on your nails! I agree with the post below - this is very bridal. Bubble Bath is a great neutral.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by esaville58

Loved Bubble Bath! It gives that girly/feminine/bridal look a real go. I love how you can wear it opqaue (if you have time to add a few layers) or sheer. Both look great. It also looks really nice in toenails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by smootsa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

a lovely sheer pretty nude pink that makes my nails look clean and healthy. i haven't tried it opaque, but if you're fair-skinned (NC20) and want a pink-and-white look without a french manicure, this is the way to go ;-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

So I have mixed feelings about this polish. I usually go for colours that are completely opaque, but this one is a little sheer for me. It is a nice pale pink, and you will be able to see visible nail line with this one.

Colour Turnout: 3.5/5
Application: 4/5

So the colour is a veryyyy pretty pale pink. I believe it would look great on most skin tones. It's just enough colour for your hands to look put-together, professional, and feminine. If you like sheer-er polishes than I would definitely recommend it. I'm not used to sheer polishes, but I still quite like the colour.
The application was quite good. I only did two coats (maybe less VNL with three?). Trying time was good and it didn't go on all gloopy, as I find with many light coloured polishes. Make sure you get a newer bottle of this polish, as the consistency of the older bottles is awful. I had a bottle before that I just ended up returning because it was an old formula and was plain awful. I just bought a new bottle recently though and had no problems with application.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by kikibeesquirrel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first color I grab for when I want my nails to look simple and clean. Its a classic and I think it looks great with every skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by MadisonBryan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Simple. On trend. A real classic. I have never found a shade so beautiful! Most sheer shades get streaky after 1 coat. BB stayed smooth and even. I love it with three coats, it brings just enough color to my nail that it looks fresh and polished. I'll always have a bottle of this on my stand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by polishproblem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the new, green label formula (which tends pink instead of white). This is my HG for a french base. Goes on easily, I haven't noticed any streaking, and for my skin tone, creates a "my natural nail color but better" look, which is what I want for a french. Since i haven't used it for a full mani yet, I'm not sure how many coats it takes to reach opacity, since that's not what I'm going for with my french look, but I could imagine that it would take a while.

If you're looking for an opaque nude, this might not be it, but if opacity isn't your number 1 priority, or if you mainly want it as a nice base for a traditional french, this is a great colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by mardi6546

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's my favorite polish to wear when you want clean, sophisticated, polished nails. Very natural looking