OPI Bubble Bath

formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

I bought this as it looked like a very natural pink with a hint of beige, no shimmer or sparkle, suitable for daily wear at work. This is a touch too light and cool-toned for my more warmer-toned skin and so it looks a little (but not by much) unnatural. However it is a color which is easy to wear, inoffensive and just makes you look suitably groomed for work. It dries fast and I didn't experience any streaking or bubbling.

I don't like the way that this is so sheer though, I put three coats on and the discolorations on my nails from wearing dark polish are still showing through very visibly. All in all, not a bad polish but would work far better on non-stained nails.

Not an exciting shade by any means, but practical and useful to have on hand. I would probably buy this again, but I am looking for something just a little darker.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have Essie's Mademoiselle and Ballet Slippers, but I like this polish way better. Look, sheer baby pink is sheer baby pink, so if you're going for opaque, you're barking up the wrong tree. I like the tone of this polish -- it really leans pink instead of white, giving my nails a slight enhancement, which is really all I want from this type of color. The formula is nice. Two coats gives me a streak free, semi-sheer finish, with VNL. For reference, my skin tone is NW15. I fair well in general with OPI polishes, so this one unsurprisingly lasts well on my nails and in the bottle, and I love the pro-wide brush.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this color, wanna buy it, it's perfect to me...

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Its nothing special, but I love this for a french manicure and even as a natural shine for my nails. Its really sheer so you will need to apply 2-4 coats before you see any color, but I love the quality of the polish, if i make a mistake I simply apply it over at it smears into the nail polish, so the mistake is gone! Really glossy and great for french manicures, but not a great one for color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Makes me look like I have corpse nails. I don't know if that's just because I'm so fair (NC-15 is still dark on me..) but I hate this nail polish. It leans more towards white than pink, and no matter how carefully I apply 2 coats with stickey as a basecoat and Seche vite as a top coat, this polish always peels off my tips within 2 days. Hate this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I always come back to Bubble Bath, it's HG status..."white bubble bath" or "pink bubble bath", doesn't matter much to me. The benchmark for a sheer, pale pink manicure, foolproof for pretty, always appropriate, polished nails, good for short or long, super sheer one coat or more opaque and pale in three. Wear is about a week for me with three coats and no base or top coat. Dry time is slightly shorter than average, shine is standard (shine can *always* be better for any nail polish I think :P), or matte it out for a more natural look. There are three nail care items I must have: a side trimmer, a glass nail file, and OPI Bubble Bath, all the rest is just details.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

There's a reason bubble bath is so popular, it is an amazing nail polish! The perfect nude (ever so slightly pink). A goregeous cream consistency... Takes about 3 coats but I find that to be pretty typical of most polishes... It is so easy to work with and dries so fast by the main thing that blows me away about this polish is the longevity of it... I have worn this polish for 2 weeks yes 2 WEEKS before experiencing minor chips and natural nail growth... I normally go for bright bold colours, but bubble bath is a fantastic change when you want that clean look. It's also amazing as a French manicure polish, I combine it with alpine snow for the French tips and it's amazing! Would highly reccomend! You will not be disappointed! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best pale pink polish from a drugstore I have ever used.

The color isn't too sheer, and becomes nearly opaque after a second coat. I say nearly opaque because the whites of the nails seem to show through, making it seem as though you had a french manicure. If you are familiar with Essie's Mademoiselle, Bubble Bath is what the former would be if it could be opaque. A comparison to ballet slippers could be accurate as well, though Ballet Slippers is far more white in color.

When applied with a base and top coat, the polish easily lasts over a week without chipping.

I will be purchasing this again, of course. It's a wonderful polish.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was one of my first OPI polishes. It's a sheer pink-tinted nude (not as satin pink/white as Essie's Ballet Slippers, for example), and it would flatter probably any skin tone. Do NOT pick it up if you don't like sheer/jelly-like polishes. I use four coats to get a mostly opaque look, but at that point there's still some visible nail line. It's a solid go-to, a nice break from the darker polishes that I normally gravitate toward. I love how clean, smooth, glossy, and fresh it looks.

I love this color. You will too if you love sheer nail polishes. I love them because im not huge on bold colors on my fingernails except for black and jungle queen by china glaze which I understand contradicts what I just said but that's just how I am. This color is barely pink so the name bubble bath fits it so well. I'm on my second bottle

Top Rated OPI Products