April 17, 2014 | 1698 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by cmcmonigle

Best get eyeliner I have used! It stays put all day even if I rub my eyes, swim, cry, whatever! It is tough to take off so you will need a good makeup remover. It is super pigmented and you do not need a lot so this little pot will last forever. I use it everyday and I bet that I will have to replace it because it will expire (I don't keep any eye makeup longer than 6 months) before I get to the end of it. The brush is not bad either but I bought a different one that is a little more stiff.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by theinfinitepet

Let me just say I absolutely love this product. I have also tried the Bobbi Brown, Essence and Maybelline gel liners and this is my favorite. The Bobbi Brown gel liner has excellent staying power, but in my opinion it is dry and more difficult to work with. The Essence liner (only 2.99!) is really nice and creamy, but smudges a bit after a few hours. However, it is still an excellent liner. My least favorite is the Maybelline. This smudges even over primer like nobody's business. The L'oreal is perfect. It's nice and creamy, very easy to apply, doesn't set too fast and is easy to smudge into the lash line and lasts forever. There is minimal smudging at the end of the day, but I'm probably the only one who notices it. I love this liner! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

Woah. This stuff is like buttah. What took me so long to go back to gel liners? I started back in the day using Blacktrack by MAC, and stopped when I discovered L'Oreal HIP gel liners. I discovered liquid liners recently and could never master them. I figured there was a learning curve, but I still haven't managed to get past it. On a whim, I picked this up. The brush it comes with is perfect, the formula is - again - like buttah, and I have WAY more control over my lines than I ever did with liquid liners. I've only used this once, but I'm already in love.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Jemj808

This eyeliner is just not for me. It applies nice enough. It very smooth and moist and easy to correct but that's as far as the pros go. It smudges very easily and the staying power isn't that great. When rubbed a little the eyeliner is removed completely. I find myself having to apply more eyeliner because it fade by the time I'm applying my mascara. I tried using it a few times to see if the results would change but sadly it didn't. :( wasted $10 on this. I could get a better eyeliner for only $5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Best gel liner I've ever used. The difference is it goes on so smooth compared to others and doesn't drag at all. Rich color to boot = HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by lusox33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG GEL LINER!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE. So dark and pigmented, so easy to use. GLIDES LIKE BUTTER! Long lasting but not a pain to remove at the end of the day like some gel liners... This product has replaced high-end gel liners i've owned.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is awesome! After running out of my all time favorite, Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner, this was my only option lol I'm a really big fan of gel liners and this one works amazingly well!! It glides on really smoothly and has lasted me a couple months already with barely making a dent! =) I use an angled brush with it since I find it easier to create a winged eye look with that, but use the brush that comes with the liner for my inner corners and waterline =) highly reccomend! But in the end, my Maybelline gel liner will always be my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by YENSUONG

I loved my Bobbi brown gel liner until I discovered this! This works so much better than Bobbi brown! I never got to finish my Bobbi brown one because it would dry up soo fast that I have to buy new one. This L'oreal one doesn't dry up at all and it's half the price!! It glide on smoothly and nice, it doesn't smear at all! I use this daily and it has been few months I'm still on my first one! This is probably the best gel liner I've ever used. I tried Maybeline gel liner and smeared a lot on me. Highly recommend it this L'oreal gel liner. :) it's cheap and works better than the professional one!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by tequila29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product absolutely rocks. I use it to line my top lashes and being Asian, other eyeliners wind up smudging onto my lower lids. Not this product. It stays absolutely put and makes my eyes pop. The flat brush makes it super easy to apply too. I can't recommend this product enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by UkraineRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Simply perfect.