July 30, 2014 | 1485 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by shygirl7

This is my first gel liner and I love it! I always used liquid, but I could never perfect my wing, so I bought this on a whim. To my surprise, its great! I can't compare it to other gel liners but this one is smooth, pigmented, matte, and very long lasting! I have been using this everyday for over 3 months and still have plenty! It's inexpensive and I usually use a more precise brush but the brush it comes with comes in handy when I travel because it has a lid and still gives me great results! The formula also doesn't dry out or flake. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Redshouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a pencil liner that was super dark and it lasted pretty long, it was my favorite eyeliner ive ever used, until I bought this product! I don't think i'll ever buy any other eyeliner LoL! This literally lasts all day, even in my water line! Even when my eyes get watery from yawning, it doesn't smudge at all! I only use a dab in my water liner and it does the job! You might have the urge to use a lot but you don't need it! Love how dark it is too. The price is worth it!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by kiefer5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stayed on pretty well and is definitely very black. The product does not glide on very smooth when I line my upper lid almost like it was slightly dried out but I when I put it on my waterline it went on really smooth and was very pigmented. I hardly ever line my waterline though so I will try something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Luciashek

I wanted to try gel eyeliner, yesterday I bought this for $10. I am "gel eyeliner beginner", and I was afraid to application, but this product is great! Very easy to application,and dark black color is it what I want!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by prettyLady11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

First, I must say that at first I disn't like this product, but it was only because I was not used to using the brush to apply eyeliner. The gel eyeliner was a new concept to me. I learned to like it a lot after I knew how to use it. The color is SO rich and really is infallible! It is reasonably priced- I got mine for $8- and the packaging is cute. AND on top of that it lasts a LONG time: I've had mine for like 4 months and I wear it nearly every day. :D ♥

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by buidianaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. The packaging is sleek with a gold lid and glass jar but lightweight at the same time. I'm generally not a liquid or pencil liner person, I like the precision and defined eye look you get from gel liners. This liner does not budge. I use this to line my lash line and my waterline and neither smudge or disappear on me. It lasts all day and if you set your waterline with a black eyeshadow it'll last even longer! I would suggest this to anyone who's looking for a good, affordable drugstore gel liner. Will repurchase this again and again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by dellajaz24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

TWO WORDS: Freekin Amazing!!!!!
This stuff stays on like theres no tomorrow...its the best eye liner I've ever used, it stays on the water line all day! it is perfect perfect perfect! I've always had trouble with eye liners because within a few hours they usually end up fallen down under my eyes and smuged everywhere, but this stuff stays put where its meant to and it doesn't budge!! amaze!!! totally impressed and will keep repurchasing. X

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by cmcmonigle

Best get eyeliner I have used! It stays put all day even if I rub my eyes, swim, cry, whatever! It is tough to take off so you will need a good makeup remover. It is super pigmented and you do not need a lot so this little pot will last forever. I use it everyday and I bet that I will have to replace it because it will expire (I don't keep any eye makeup longer than 6 months) before I get to the end of it. The brush is not bad either but I bought a different one that is a little more stiff.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by theinfinitepet

Let me just say I absolutely love this product. I have also tried the Bobbi Brown, Essence and Maybelline gel liners and this is my favorite. The Bobbi Brown gel liner has excellent staying power, but in my opinion it is dry and more difficult to work with. The Essence liner (only 2.99!) is really nice and creamy, but smudges a bit after a few hours. However, it is still an excellent liner. My least favorite is the Maybelline. This smudges even over primer like nobody's business. The L'oreal is perfect. It's nice and creamy, very easy to apply, doesn't set too fast and is easy to smudge into the lash line and lasts forever. There is minimal smudging at the end of the day, but I'm probably the only one who notices it. I love this liner! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

Woah. This stuff is like buttah. What took me so long to go back to gel liners? I started back in the day using Blacktrack by MAC, and stopped when I discovered L'Oreal HIP gel liners. I discovered liquid liners recently and could never master them. I figured there was a learning curve, but I still haven't managed to get past it. On a whim, I picked this up. The brush it comes with is perfect, the formula is - again - like buttah, and I have WAY more control over my lines than I ever did with liquid liners. I've only used this once, but I'm already in love.