September 2, 2014 | 1871 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by itsvesi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

really good product

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by prettygirl22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to try this product for a long time, as I had never tried a gel liner before. Finally I purchased it and I am glad that I did. I love the brush that came with this linear as it makes it easy to apply. The gel liner comes on very dark which is the look I was hoping for.

If you put this liner on too thick it will smudge on your upper eyelid. If you accidentally touch your eyes throughout the day you may smudge it as well.

It lasts all day and once you learn to apply it properly its a great gel liner!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Yazzyblackhood456

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best eyeliner I've brought so far!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by meggaroni

Best gel liner i've tried by far!

Packaging: Comes in a cute little jar and with a brush to use. The brush is long enough that it's easy to use. Some gel liner come with really stubby brushes, and I hate them! Its also comes with a reusable cap for the brush, which I LOVE! I always whipe off the brush after I use it, but I don't deep clean it daily... so the cap helps any leftover product from drying and makign the bristles hard and stick together.

Longevity: The BEST! Lasts all day, easy. I touch my eyes quite often and it still survives .... the best part is that the tips of my wing stay perfect too! Usually most of the liner along my lashline will stay put, but the wing flakes or smudges.. but not with this liner. It doesn't fade at all, doens't flake, doesn't bleed or smudge... stays perfect my entire day at work and doens't come off till I want it to!

Price: $12.99 CAD, but goes on sale pretty regularly.

Colour: Really pigmented, matte black. Comes in a slate grey too, which looks really nice if you're looking for something a little more subtle.

Will most definitely repurchase, it's amazing and I highly reccommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by shygirl7

This is my first gel liner and I love it! I always used liquid, but I could never perfect my wing, so I bought this on a whim. To my surprise, its great! I can't compare it to other gel liners but this one is smooth, pigmented, matte, and very long lasting! I have been using this everyday for over 3 months and still have plenty! It's inexpensive and I usually use a more precise brush but the brush it comes with comes in handy when I travel because it has a lid and still gives me great results! The formula also doesn't dry out or flake. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Redshouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a pencil liner that was super dark and it lasted pretty long, it was my favorite eyeliner ive ever used, until I bought this product! I don't think i'll ever buy any other eyeliner LoL! This literally lasts all day, even in my water line! Even when my eyes get watery from yawning, it doesn't smudge at all! I only use a dab in my water liner and it does the job! You might have the urge to use a lot but you don't need it! Love how dark it is too. The price is worth it!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by kiefer5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stayed on pretty well and is definitely very black. The product does not glide on very smooth when I line my upper lid almost like it was slightly dried out but I when I put it on my waterline it went on really smooth and was very pigmented. I hardly ever line my waterline though so I will try something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Luciashek

I wanted to try gel eyeliner, yesterday I bought this for $10. I am "gel eyeliner beginner", and I was afraid to application, but this product is great! Very easy to application,and dark black color is it what I want!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by prettyLady11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

First, I must say that at first I disn't like this product, but it was only because I was not used to using the brush to apply eyeliner. The gel eyeliner was a new concept to me. I learned to like it a lot after I knew how to use it. The color is SO rich and really is infallible! It is reasonably priced- I got mine for $8- and the packaging is cute. AND on top of that it lasts a LONG time: I've had mine for like 4 months and I wear it nearly every day. :D ♥

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by buidianaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. The packaging is sleek with a gold lid and glass jar but lightweight at the same time. I'm generally not a liquid or pencil liner person, I like the precision and defined eye look you get from gel liners. This liner does not budge. I use this to line my lash line and my waterline and neither smudge or disappear on me. It lasts all day and if you set your waterline with a black eyeshadow it'll last even longer! I would suggest this to anyone who's looking for a good, affordable drugstore gel liner. Will repurchase this again and again and again.