L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

3.5

Active Ingredient: Octinoxate (7%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 5/9/2015 10:15:00 PM

I used this today and hated it. Even though I used a beauty blender to smooth out my application, I checked it in the magnifier mirror and was horrified to see that it looked so bad. I am an older beauty junkie and have tried many foundations. I don't know why I keep trying these new kids on the block foundations. So far the best one is MAC face and body. It looks like skin not makeup.

on 5/6/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have oily skin but I heard great things about this foundation. I picked it up in the shade w6. Unlike the original True Match, it did not break me out but the color was very orange and it looked horrible in photos. It did blend nicely, and it covered well.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

this was a very very oily product but it matched amazingly i love the coverage but if left my already oily skin even more oily but im going to test it again in the winter and see how it works

on 5/2/2015 9:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I like this foundation. It's lightweight, got a pleasant scent, and I like the pump dispenser. I found it easy to find a good color match.

on 5/1/2015 9:18:00 AM

This just didn't work for my dry skin. It oxidized, was clinging onto my dry patches and would settle into my pores and fine lines. I also had a hard time finding a good color match. Unfortunately, this just didn't work for me.

on 5/1/2015 8:50:00 AM

I haven't tried any drug store foundations since probably the late 90s. I always found them to be chalky, not a good color match, and oxidation occurred making them turn that gross orange color by mid day. I decided to try this after seeing Jaclyn Hill use it in a ton of her tutorials. I have to say I'm very impressed. I use shade W4 which is almost an exact dupe to my MUFE HD 128. Typically I wear Stila tinted moisturizer on a daily basis because I don't like heavy coverage, but for about 35$ a pop (and 42$ for my MUFE) I really wanted to find a good drug store alternative. For about 12$ this is it. I just use one pump and blend buff over my face with a flat kabuki brush. The results are a super natural, dewy finish. I do still wear my foundations but wearing this a couple times a week has extended the life of my more pricey products. Also, my husband always compliments my skin when I wear this ! I definitely recommend if your skin is more normal to dry. My skin is actually more on the normal to oily side, but isn't extremely oily. I like the more dewy looking skin but if you have very oily skin I would pass on this. It is water based, and because oil is lighter than water your natural oils will rise to the surface making it appear more greasy. Overall, this foundation is great and you can't beat the quality for the price !

on 4/30/2015 10:51:00 PM

I love this foundation. Literally this is a foundation you should try out and if you don't like it, return it; it's not a big deal. But I seriously am in love. This product is 60% water based (Mac F&B is 70%) which is probably the closest foundation at the drugstore that is comparable to high end makeup. This foundation is super lightweight, is very liquidy, and gives a light to medium coverage which is great for everyday use. I actually ended up using this for junior prom last year and loved the turn out, which is why I now have multiple shades (W1-2,3,4, and 6). Though I find that these foundation shades aren't really yellow enough for my super yellow/olive undertones, they're not bad for color matching. It's hard for me to find a really yellow foundation in higher end foundations too but the Loreal true match lumis are doing a pretty good job. It lasts about 6-8 hours for me with setting it with either the tarte smooth operator powder, laura mercier setting powder, or even with the bare minerals original foundation. Although it says "lumi" it gives a satin finish which is incredibly beautiful and very natural looking. As for build ability, you can go up to a medium coverage which is more than enough for me. It is super seamless and also works well mixed with other foundations. I love it! Highly recommend to anyone, minus those of you with extremely oily skin.

on 4/28/2015 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this foundation. For reference, I'm a NC25-30 and Asian with a yellowy skin tone. I use the color W3 in this foundation. It leaves a demi-matte finish, looks beautiful and natural on the skin. You can't tell I'm wearing foundation with this on if you use a small amount. Coverage is light-medium buildable.

on 4/22/2015 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I used this w the Loreal Lumi primer, Lumi concealer & True Match pressed powder w average results. It looked good for about 3 hours or so on my extremely oily skin b4 it started to slide around & get shiny. That is the average lifespan of foundations on me unless they are long wearing (eg Infallible)...I have the same issues w regular True Match & Magic Nude from Loreal. It's the curse of regular foundations on me. I also have to be careful not to load on the highlight/illuminators w this particular ensemble or it will look greasy. I would not wear this in the 95 degree humid summer weather if I'm going to be outside except the saving grace of this foundation is that it has SPF 20. I got this off Ulta dot com but i do find it a little expensive; I find it loathsome to pay more than $10 for a DS item. It is a little runny, I think I need to shake it up? I like the packaging, the pump is nice but I'm sure I will lose the cover in my room somewhere some time soon. I got N3 which is a little pink for being so called neutral but I love how many color selections there are for True Match.

on 4/21/2015 6:07:00 PM

Love this. Makes my skin feel and look amazing! It wears great all day and other makeup just glides on easily.They currently have 12 shades available on the website. Good price and the packaging is my favorite.