July 23, 2014 | 1563 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Dgast4484

for a drug store foundation, its awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by maddyboyle

This is hands down the best drugstore foundation there is, my HG. It looks like actual skin. Can't say enough about how much I adore this stuff- feels like high end makeup, thin but creamy and great coverage. PROS: great coverage, beautiful glowy but not shimmery finish, easy to blend, sturdy glass bottle, pump, good amount of product for your money, covers redness CONS: there's only one, and this is more of a personal thing so I'm not taking a mark off of it for this! I wish they had a light, cool toned shade. They have n1 and w1 but both are a tad too warm for me, but thankfully I can work with n1 by blending it down my neck. I'm the only one who can tell.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by sbendel

I was expecting good things from this foundation, but I definitely didn't expect to love it as much as I do! You would never guess this is a drugstore foundation. The first time I put it on and looked in the mirror (in natural sunlight) I was amazed at how natural and flawless my skin looked. Every time I've worn it after that (which is very frequently) I continue to have the same reaction. I also own the Make Up Forever HD and although I love that one so much, I MIGHT like this one a bit more! I can check back in the mirror hours after I've applied this and my skin still looks fresh, dewey and has this perfect natural look.

I have to emphasize how natural looking this foundation is while still providing excellent coverage. What I love about this product is that I can use a little bit just to even out my skin tone, or I can pack on a more medium coverage application if I'm going out to an event. When I do this, I don't even find that I need concealer to further correct any imperfections.

Another huge bonus: I originally thought this would serve primarily as my daytime foundation since it has SPF. However, I have found that it gives off no flashback whatsoever and I wear this at night/in photos all the time. I'm so happy with how this foundation makes my skin look everywhere! And for the price, you really can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by spicedchaiprincess

I am a high end foundation girl.. I despise drugstore foundations. However this one to me is just like my high end foundations, it is so beautiful! I can't believe it's so cheap! I almost didn't get this because the reviews here are so bad but I'm so glad I got it. I love my ysl touche éclat foundation but this is really similar and so much cheaper. The ysl is better for lasting longer and it has more coverage. I love the true match lumi though!!

Pros:
Beautiful luminous healthy skin finish
Look natural
Affordable
Cutest rose gold packaging with a pump!!!
Makes u look like u have amazing skin
Lasts very well! 8 hours or more with touch up

Cons
Light to medium coverage
Makes me shiny if I don't touch up with powder (I have oily skin)

I highly recommend getting this if u want a foundation that looks and feels very high end without spending a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Jackierose1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'd say this foundation is a dupe for nars sheer glow. Not exactly, but similar. The coverage is medium, but buildable. Luminous dewy finish with no glitter or shimmer. I enjoy it. I'm an nc15 in mac and w1-2 matches me, maybeba bit light, but once its set, it matches quite well. The lasting power is fine, I use a primer and a powder too so that helps. Haven't seen any breaking up of the foundation. I think this is a great summer foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by alinalxndon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have oily/combination skin and I just did not like the "dewey" look; it looks better to contour and highlight the face than to make it all "luminous."

PROs: color; pump made it easy for brush or sponge application; price

CONs: rubs off easily (even with primer and setting spray); oily look; doesnt last

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by kwb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Meh. I really am starting to hate foundation though, so this may work for others but not for me. The one thing I really did love was the colour and tone, matched me perfectly (and it's the first time I've tried True Match, that part is definitely on point), which I really liked since yellow toned products are sometimes hard to find. I don't mind the way it looks initially, but despite the 'Lumi", I find my skin looks very dull by the end of the way. Almost, dirty in a way? I do have dry skin as well (but I moisturize and exfoliate well, so this shouldn't be that much much of an issue), which is why I tried this instead of the original, but the more I try to wear it, the more I dislike it. I find it feels very sticky on my skin as well, like I need to use a ton of powder so it doesn't transfer. It also wore off very easily, and not in a pretty way either. As it wore off, it accentuated my dry patches, my oily areas, it got pacthy, just, no good. I also found it made my skin very itchy around my nose and on my forehead. Also let me clarify, I have tried this with and without primer (several types), with and without powder (several types), and application with fingers and beatuy blender (I don't like brushes, so can't tell you about that one). I also really don't need a ton of coverage, so I put the thinnest layer on and still seems to 'cake' in a way, kind of hard to describe. I will probably use up the bottle, but will not repurchase...my skin just did not like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by kimreztituyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have combination skin, (oily T zone, dry to normal everywhere else) and this is my HG dewy foundation! It has light/medium coverage, but it covers up my scars nicely. It's NOT oily on me (don't base your purchase on reviews, try it yourself cause a lot of combo people hate this but I don't.) it's very dewy, lasts ALL day! :) great color selection. You feel like you have nothing on, gives you a healthy "OMG SHES PREGNANT" glow lol. I use this everyday, and I don't set it with powder. If I love it with combo skin, imagine for you dry skin girls/guys! LOVE THIS! (ETC. My color is W6 & I have a golden yellow olive skin tone & I like that Florida sun kissed tan :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this foundation is a great match for my skintone and since most drugstore brands only make light shades with pink undertones loreal is definitely a better match because the shade i have is warm undertones but light probably too light for anytime i get a little darker but its my natural skin tone this foundation is pretty light coverage and not very buildable it streaks if applied uncarefully and has a very emollient texture but i checked the ingredients and it is oil free as far as i can tell it looks quite natural but since i do have oilier skin it does transfer very easilly and is not long wearing the weird thing is in my flakey dry areas it makes them look even drier to make it last longer youd have to powder but that will take away the luminosity i wouldnt buy it again but im trying to use it up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I havent reviewed any products in a long time. I used to be a very active makeup alley user but i logged in just to review this product, its that good. I am around NC40 this winter/spring, pregnant and looking for a luminous foundation that doesn't rub my pregnancy glow. I bought two colors: W5 and W6. W5 is a perfect match for NC40 skintone combined with Ben Nye banana powder (to add the yellow). W5 gives the most youthful, fresh luminous and a good color match, people tell me I'm well rested and polished, I get so many compliments on the glow. W6 was dark so I plan to try it out in the summer. I like this foundation better than Estee Lauder Futurist in Bare Beige, and this is better than Revlon Photoready and Macs mineralize powder.