Hard Candy Super shine lip gloss

3.9

on 2/10/2003 11:06:00 PM

I got the mini four pack and I'm not too impressed with the quality.They are too thick and sticky. Mac lipglass is much better.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in LoveChild. I love the sticky texture and yummy cake-batter scent, but it does ooze out of the cap and make everything in my bag sticky. I also don't likeeh applicater. It's like very small and hard to use. My BabyDoll applicater completely fell off the cap, so I had to throw it away. No gloss is worth messing with such a stupid container! continued >>

on 1/19/2003 3:41:00 AM

I have Oxygen, which is clear with holographic microglitter. It's very pretty, and the glitter doesn't look like little specks on your lips. It's quite long lasting too--one application lasted several hours.

on 1/11/2003 10:05:00 PM

Price: $18CDN

Packaging: OK but the brush in mine kept splaying and the gloss would ooze a bit from under the cap

Overall: great staying power, POP's really really pretty (dark purple in the tube, goes on as a tint of plummy mauve on me), but for the price and amount (0.2 oz) and the brush, I don't know if i like it enough to buy it again yet

on 12/15/2002 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite lip gloss! I like the brush applicator, and if you apply it without smooching your lips together, it'll stay smooth for a LONG time! Last night I put some on and I can still see the blue and silver tiny sparkles this morning. I have this in Oxygen, Baby Doll, Pixie, and Pop. It tastes and smells delicious! Its definitly worth the price. I also tried Sweetie the other day and it looked gorgeous with my PPP skin. I have a small complaint about it sometimes oozing out of the cap, but I definitly look past that and see a great gloss.

on 12/1/2002 11:24:00 AM

I've got Oxygen, RIS, and absolutely love it! I like it much more than I thought I would, it's clear with micro glitter and makes my lips smooth and super shiny. Would love to try other colors as well!

on 10/16/2002 4:19:00 PM

I just tried these, and they are simply great!! They are shiny, and you can not feel the glitter in them. The colors go on quite clear, just the way I like it.
I also love the brush, way better than all the spoonage applicators. Great product!!

I love the shine & shimmer & consistency of these lipglosses, but does anyone know why "Babydoll" was discontinued. I finished mine and I wanted to buy another one, but they are no longer making that color, which happened to be my favorite :(.

I love this! I have Pixie and I just love the bubblegum pink shade! I love the smell of it and the glossy finish!! I highly reccommed this to EVERYONE!!!

on 6/17/2002 4:19:00 PM

Awh what a nice lipgloss! I'm very glad that this is good because i dont like to spend that much $$ on makeup, and this was on the expensive side [$13, i believe?]. I have this in 'Sweetie'. it is a semi-frosty nude-y pink. Very cute color, but frosty colors dont work so well on me so I apply this very sheerly or blot. At first i was disappointed, because in Sephora it looked like a true shimmery nude. the staying power is pretty good, and this is thick and slightly sticky, but I don't mind. The smell [cakebatter] is yummy but not overpowering, and it gives awesome shine! Also, i love the shape of a tube.. it's rounded. I have also tried my friend's 'oxygen'- clear with glitter. it was horribly grainy! bllech. I suggest staying away from the excessively shimmery/glittery shades :)

Recommended for Medium Skin