July 28, 2014 | 1835 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush Waterproof

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by katievaletine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this mascara because it was very inexpensive and the packaging was cute. Little did I know that it would clump all of my lashes together. Then on top of that, it doesn't come off with anything! I tried all of my makeup removers (trust me I have a lot) and it still wouldn't come off. I do NOT recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Emmazoey

I have pretty long lashes and this flattered them! I know a lot of people think its to light but its just flexible yet at the same time stays in place. I highly recommend this product.
Edit: I thought this was good but ewww! It gets flakey and if I blink too much after applying it will give me raccoon eyes. Don't get it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by picturescrazy

Love this mascara! It took me ages to find an inexpensive tube that wouldn't leave flakes on my cheeks. This formula stays on pretty well all day. It's not the best for adding length or volume, but it definitely makes a difference without having to touch up your makeup during the day.

My biggest complaint is the packaging! I've used at least 4 tubes now and the black stopper on the top ALWAYS comes lose. I have to shove it back in the tube or else the wand gets gloppy. Definitely makes a huge mess. At first I thought I got a bad tube, but it's happened every single time.
Also the wand itself isn't the best. It's a bit too fat. It's not very good at getting the smaller lashes on the inside of your eyes, but it's fine for the longer lashes on the outside.

Overall, great formula, poor packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by TASHAWEBER

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was just average for me. It's ok for natural days but even then I have to curl my lashes, apply, curl again and apply again. Lengthens alright but no real volume and that kinda contradicts the name doesn't it? Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by badwolf42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I like the mascara; however, it smudges more that I want and is not as waterproof as I wanted it to be. I run everyday after my classes and in the winter I swim. By the end of the day there is always some under my my eyes where I do NOT want it. I like it I guess, but it could be better. Not worth repurchasing though.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by waywardrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It clumps. It flakes. It doesn't even give good results. It is a total failure. Money wasted.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Azul27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Big disappointment ! I thought this mascara will be better than the turbo classic that is my regular mascara but for my surprise was not good.

I didn't feel that it makes my lashes look fuller and longer, It just didn't work for me !

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Aw man I was so optimistic! Great definition, no clumping, very soft texture, excellent curl hold on my spare, straight, short Asian lashes. It was beautiful for 4 straight hours. Then smears. And more smears. And some more smears. Topped off with some smudging. What a bummer. I really thought it was on it's way to a new daily work friendly mascara that made my lashes pretty and defined, but not too dramatic. Unfortunately, it isn't the case. The trash it goes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by cutiesbyclaudia

Well I do like this mascara, however the commercial makes it sound like a completely different mascara! It is supposed to make you lashes really big and voluminous, but it almost gives a natural look! If you want the mascara because of what the commercial said it will do, then do not buy it! I have the waterproof version, so the regular may be different, but I doubt it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Meh. Not plush enough. The formula is ok, but the wand is not. It's way too bendy and I never feel like I can get a lot on my lashes. If you want something thickening, this is not it at all. It's not awful, it just doesn't give any kind of lengthening or drama at all. Now maybe if I already had long lashes, this would be good for accentuating, but for those not as blessed, look elsewhere.