December 22, 2014 | 1095 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Caresse Lipstick

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by mrlincoln

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Silky Java is like a sheer tinted lip balm. It's a slight color pay off of a nude mauve hue, but way too glossy. I expected this to be a little on the dry side with color that sticks to your lips. Nope it's the exact opposite. Since this was the only color I was interested in, I won't be trying the others.
Update: still love the color, but too much slip rarely use. 1/2013

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Jillybean04

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have these in several colors and have to agree with other reviewer, coming from a Dior girl, these are a good DS dupe for Dior addict lippies, this was actually my first thought upon trying them. Dior addict lippies are my fave and I wear them constantly and these are very simular in texture, lipstick shape, pigmentation saturation etc. They dont wear quite as long but most of these type lippies dont and you really shouldnt expect them to wear as long as its HE twin thats triple the price. I have several of the Revlon LBs and those are ok but I much prefer these. I prefer the shade selection of these as well.
If you have been lemming Dior addicts or normally purchase them and just want to save a few bucks, give these a try. While I cant say I will replace my D addicts with these, as I am a Dior girl at heart, I can guarantee I will be purchasing and using these as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by sirenswin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very similar product, but at Drugstore price, for Dior Addict lipsticks - same moisturizing sheer finish but with strong colors that you can easily build up. I have this in "Rebel Red" and it's a great true red for daytime and nighttime wear, goes from sheer to more intense depending on layers. Colors are as vibrant as Dior Addict Extreme (strong colors, like the red I have, the nudes look more like a gloss). I find this a great product. I know Maybelline and Revlon also have a sheer version of lipstick, probably trying to dupe Dior's, but I have tested them and the intensity of the colors, and the colors themselves, don't feel/look HE like L'Oreal does.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't think this should even count as a lipstick It was sheer on my lips. I felt like it should give better coverage especially for the price and being called a "lipstick". If you want something sheer you might like this more than I did. However I didn't even like the way it glided on - it looked weird on dry areas of my lips. It wasn't moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am not a lipstick gal, but I've tried things like Revlon Lip Butter, etc. The adds for this really made me curious since they said it had a super light feel. So I picked it up in Sunset Angora #176 which is their 'coral' color since it seemed different and I've heard you should go with your tone and mine seems to be a bit peachy over pink. I LOVED it instantly. It really does feel great, not suffocating and the color is nice. It doesn't last very long at all, but that's sort of expected when it's not a waxy type of lip color. But I prefer reapplying to having those ugly 'veins' that bleed out or goopy feeling lips!! And since it's drugstore brand, you can find it fairly inexpensive and L'Oreal always has coupons!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THESE, I think I have about all the colors my faves are Violet Chiffon and Sheer Linen. These are full of pigmentation and are so smooth please try one at least you will love them!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this lipstick. I got it in rose taffeta and it looks just like the girls in the commercial (although its not the same color.)
I love how it look and feels so light but it feels like a good true lipstick. I really want to check out other colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Violet Chiffon-beautiful magenta violet color which is quite pigmented(if you are cool pale brunette, especially if you have blue or green eyes, this is the color for you, it brings out light eyes like nothing else). However this is sheer moisturizing lipstick which I didn't realize before I bought it which is totally not my cup of tea. I normally prefer full coverage color. This one does leave a slight stain and fades evenly as the other reviewers said so for this formula, its pretty good. I won't purchase again but I give it high marks because for sheer color, this is pretty good(its just not my thing). I am PPP, dark hair, blue eyes, for reference

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by amyfarrow

I have this in violet chiffon and blushing sequin. The product slides on so smoothly and is incredibly light and comfortable- it feels like a balm. The colour is bright and sheer. It's not super long lasting, but it fades nicely, not leaving patchiness or a ring around the edge.
Packaging is so ugly. Although easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by ToxicMegacolon

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Loving Rose Taffeta currently, and its the only one I have so far.
Pros: Very light weight, wears forever, and the colors are superb. Rose taffeta is a light dusty pink rose with a lot of mauve tones. Im NC20, on the yellower side, and its totally MLBB. Perfect for a neat and tidy finish to a stronger cheek or eye look. It feels much lighter than the Lip butters. The gold case is very chic looking.

Cons: Its $$, almost $10 at CVS and I think ~8 at Target. Coupons help a lot (I got mine for ~$3). Its not terribly moisturizing, but I have dry lips and these didn't feel grossly dry on mine, so it wasn't a big deal. The case is chic looking, but cheap and plasticky feeling, and Im sure it'll not survive a stern crushing.

Overall, great product. Would definitely recommend