July 30, 2014 | 1886 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Marshatablewood

I absolutely LOVE this product it gives my skin the glow it needs, maybelline happens to be one of my favourite brands and this never failed to amaze me

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 7:44:00 AM More reviews by dora9213

very light! very moisture! very easy to use! and very cheap! i will use every school day and recommend to my friends. i have comb skin and no acne. so it is a perfect drug store bb for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ashleyg56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

...no color, no nothing. honestly like a non tined moisturizer. i got the lighter shade, no coverage and after reading reviews that it broke people out, returned to store.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by SerenaDesiree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great for evening out your skin tone without putting actual foundation and concealer on. It's super light but it does adjust to skin tone like it says so choosing your color is pretty easy. I wouldn't recommend for a full coverage look, but an everyday look definitely. It leaves a really healthy dewy look while not looking oily. Pretty moisturizing and doesn't really settle into lines or anything, will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Theodora01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't describe what this cream does to my face! It just looks so healthy and luminous after!
I use the medium/deep tone which makes me look tanner but without looking too heavy or leading to any contrast with my neck or rest of the body.
It's really light and non-greasy. I still use my serum and face cream first so I don't use it for moisturizing, I just use it for very light everyday coverage and keep my foundations only for special occasions in the night. This one is just for when you don't want to really wear any make up but you don't want to go out naked-face either.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by christinean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't really have a lot to say about it. The colour options were not good. It doesn't seem to blend well with my skin, so the coverage on me was patchy. Just didn't like it at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tried this because Taylor Hill used it in her makeup routine video. It was very shiny so i had to use powder even though i try to avoid using it with bb creams/tinted moisterizers. It was also pretty thick and kinda wierd lookin (very greasy). AND it broke me out after two days of use everywhere :/

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by amorstilosa99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No offence, maybelline. Ive always been a maybelline girl but then THIS ruined u for me. It provided NOOOOO absolutely NOOOO coverage at all, twas like putting very thin cream on ur face and It wasnt very moisturising either and what confuses me is that it is SOOOO pight that it doesnt provide coverage BUT it feels SOO HEAVY on the face like wow what is this? It just didnt work out for me cuz I have NOT THAT SENSITIVE skin just u know a bit SENSITIVE and this totally broke me out like frkm one GIANT pimple to another until there were three humungous balls on my forehead and one on my nose that thankfully I put an acne gel to treat my face and they finally disappeared one by one until I still have one more left right now. TOTALLY NOT GUNNA BUY THIS AGAIN like it is cheap for 12 bucks but for the quality I wouldnt even pay 2 bucks for this. Sorry I love u Maybelline but THIS IS JUST A NO. :*

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by vickynb

Super sheer coverage, couldn't say it gives more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. Though my skin isn't all that bad with the exception of a few acne scars and redness on my forehead. However, it does even out your skin tone and make you look more presentable. Doesn't cling onto dry patches or make me oily. Though the biggest con is that the colour selection is little aned WAY too pink for me. I'm very yellow toned. This isn't drying either, though I don't find it moisturizing.

So I would recommend this if you wanted something with VERY light coverage. Would be great for someone with skin that's already nice :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by anae555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted a sunscreen that wouldnt turn my face silver or chalky, so I bought this Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB in Medium. Unfortunately the color is too beige for me. Even though the coverage is sheer it manages to give my complexion a muddy beige tint. Oh well, at least thats more natural than silver. Thats why Im giving three stars - because they don't have a range of shades and they dont 'adjust to skin tone' as the product claims.

This foundation/BB cream/ suncreen (what category is this in?) won't last all day. It gets shiny in spots. It disappears from others. The directions say to reapply every 2 hours - which is ridiculous - even I got more life out of the stuff than two hours. And the active ingredient (titanium dioxide) doesnt need to be replenished every two hours either. Titanium dioxide is a fairly stable sunscreen - as long as its still on your skin, its doing its job.

If you like minimalist makeup, have dry skin, and want some sun protection, this could be your dream product. Its just not mine.