December 18, 2014 | 846 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Jackiewatson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first I really liked using this product, but over time I noticed my skin becoming more oily for no reason and all the sudden I started breaking out with these deep under the skin painful blemishes. This was after 5 months of using this as the only product on my skin. I can only attribute this to the bb cream, as I have never had skin issues in the past, maybe one to two small pimples a month near my nose. Now I am getting 10-12 large pimples a month on my skin and forehead zones. As a result I now have some scaring on my chin and I would not recommend this for long term daily use at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by miajenn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this when I first started wearing makeup. it's great if you're starting, and you don't want to much coverage. It can get a little greasy on my face, but I don't know if that's just because I have naturally oily skin. The packaging is super adorable and durable. This isn't my favorite BB cream, but it's something I would reach for if I'm not feeling like doing that much with my makeup routine. Overall, I recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by skylalavigne

not so much coverage, very expensive for the quality, and not many shades to choose from. the packaging is cute and it's a squeeze tube. also it is very light, and doesnt stick to dry patches... would not repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by JosephineUnicorn

This was one of the best bb creams I ever tried.
It had a good coverage compared to others, the smell were very neutral, it was light and very easy to work with. For two months this was the only bb cream I used, and at that time also my favorite.
Unfortunately when those two months had passed I began to get rashes and pimples because of the bb cream. Therefore I stopped using it and after maybe one week the impurities were gone.
I tried to use it again some time later, but sadly the incident occurred again.

Really a shame that this product isn't going to be a part of my makeup routine anymore!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by oliviabiba

Well, this is a hard one to review. I'll start out by saying that I don't believe in all those "8-in-1" claims. I'll review as a sheer foundation or tinted moisturizer.

The application if fairly nice. The product is very liquid-y, run-y and light, so it glides nicely on the skin and doesn't cling to dry patches.

As for coverage, like I said, it's sheer. It minimizes pores a little bit, evens out skin tone and covers this and that minor discoloration or scar. I'd say it's a skin perfector. I think it's great for summer, for warmer and hotter days when you don't want anything on your face, just something to even things out. I do think it leaves me with good looking skin, but nothing out of this world. If I have something a little more demanding, than this is not the product I'll use.

Again, as a skin enhancer, I think it's a fine product. I don't know if I'll be repurchasing it (almost done with a bottle) as I think since the release of this product others have made its appearance on the market and I haven't turned into a completely dependant on this product (I really want to try the Bourjois CC cream). Anyway, it's a nice one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by emilyc123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am loving this bb cream! i have spent $30 on Clinique acne solutions foundation, but when i saw this for $8 and it had salicylic acid for acne, i tried it out, and i love it! my acne isnt all gone yet, but it covers for the most part and doesnt irritate it. definetly buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Simplymel

I love this BB cream. I saw it in stores when it first came out. I'm not sure about all the benefits. But as a light sheer 'cream' it's great. I purchased in deep and medium both can work for me. It gives u a fresh face in a few minutes. I don't always use moisturizer underneath as it already is moisturizing. It's the only BB cream I have tried but I'm satisfied with it. Always have a tube at home for those rushed days.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by sindoodoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a very sheer "BB cream" that smooths out your skin. I don't believe that it has the miracle capabilities it claims to, but it's a good no-fuss product to put on quickly in the mornings. That being said, I wouldn't buy it again for two reasons:

1) My skin gets oily, and this BB cream leaves a very dewy finish. It actually wasn't *that* bad in the winter and spring, but I would definitely not wear this during the humid New York City summers. While I'm going to choose more mattifying options in the future, this is probably a great pick for someone with normal-to-dry skin.

2) The color options are very limited. I am NC45/NW40, and the Medium/Deep is too light, and the Deep is too dark, so I mixed both. The undertones also run reddish rather than olive or yellow.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonsterwaffleface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Initially I did not like this product. I was looking for something light to wear in the summer as up until then I was pretty dependent on No 7 Beautifully Matte foundation. I mean I was really overusing and my skin was paying for it.

Dream Fresh does not offer much coverage, it's true, but it does blur pores and creases a bit and evens out my overall skin tone. At first I hated it because it does make my face a little shinier than I would like. I felt like I was blinding people with my forehead. This is easily fixed with just a bit of powder. It's very light, stays all day, and I don't have to worry about it rubbing off on anything. If you just want a fresh looking complexion, this is for you. If you want a porcelain finish, you probably want something heavier. I've repurchased this probably 5 times now. It just feels nice on my skin. If I want to cover up my red spots I just use a dab of my usual foundation but nothing more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Peachedpeaches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my go-to everyday face product. It leaves my skin with a dewy, but not too wet finish. When I top it off with my Neutrogena Shine Control Powder it becomes very natural finish. This product isn't too pigmented, but what do you expect from something that's basically a tinted moisturizer? The main issue I have with the line is the amount of shades, someone who is darker skinned will have a tougher time finding a color that's not too light. I don't know how well the formula mixes with other foundations but it seems quite liquidy for reference. The packaging does get very dirty after a while but a wet cotton ball will get everything right off. Overall, I will repurchase this again, because it has the perfect summer and everyday consistency and finish.