September 21, 2014 | 1788 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by luigi007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this for $20 at the pharmacy which is cheap for make up here in New Zealand. it gives really light coverage so it would be good to even out the skin tone rather than to hide acne. The actual tube lasts quite a while since you use so little.

The only bad thing about it is that even though it is such a liquid-y formula it quite hard to spread on the face if you don't apply a moisturiser. but otherwise it's a good product and you get what you paid for.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by sydneysz

I bought the shade Light-Medium and it suits my yellow undertones very well. The SPF is great at 30, and it can be easily reapplied throughout the day without caking up.

The packaging is nothing special, and sometimes the product gushes out without being squeezed out. The label has peeled off a bit on mine after a few months.

It's a pretty lightweight BB Cream, and leaves quite a dewy finish. If you have oily skin, use a primer and/or powder to matte your skin, or look into the Dream Pure version.

It evens out your skin tone, but because of it's lightweight coverage, it doesn't do much more than that. I want a very natural, barely-there look, and this BB Cream does the trick.

If you are comfortable wearing little to no makeup, or at least looking as if you are, then I recommend this BB Cream! It's good for its price if you're OK with dewy-to-oily looking skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's really just an okay product. It's like a tinted moisturizer. A little more on the pinky undertone side, but I like mixing it with my Revlon Colorstay which is too yellow for me.

Packaging is horrible. The BB cream gets absolutely everywhere.

It has light coverage, not really enough for me, but it's okay. Does it have glitter? Because when I wore it, my friend said, "WOAH, why is your face all glittery?" Talk about embarrassing. Dewy, or natural is good. Glitter? Makes me think of fake Barbie face.

I probably won't repurchase. I don't wear it much anyways. Plus, it's a little sticky and transfers onto clothes. Definitely not a good hugging product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by rheamango

Alright so I'm 19 and my skin is pretty great. I get lazy about putting on sun screen since I rarely need it which is why I love this product. I love foundation, but I can't get myself to do it everyday and my mom often complains how foundation looks like it's "too much" for me.
American BB creams cannot be compared to Asian BB creams; however, they work well as tinted moisturizers. I really enjoy this product because it does keep my skin moisturized and it blends in well with my concealer and my blush. It's great for the summer time as a light make-up and it does make my skin have this natural looking glow and shine to it.
The normal formula is good for dry/normal skin (powder the t-zone). And the new blue one is great for my friends with acne and oily skin.
It's super light and the price doesn't burn a hole in my wallet. It seems to last all day and it has not broken me out at all (unless you count the time I didn't wash my face for a few days and that was probably wasn't because of the make-up).
For some people this stuff works great even coverage wise, but that's never really been the case for me. I've never really had a lot to cover-up except for some redness and eye bags (I just pair it with a concealer), but the blue/more matte formula works well if you have pimples and redness.
All-in-all the coverage is extremely light so pair it with a nice concealer and I honestly think it doesn't work for everyone. But I love it for the summer time and winter time dryness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by fierymermaid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This BB cream is the bomb. It had one of the highest SPFs I could find in a BB cream (whether low, mid, or high end), and that was one of the main deciding factors to buy it (along with it being pale enough and not having an orange tinge). It's really more like tinted sunblock, which is fine with me. Shortened my morning routine greatly, as I only applied this, a wet bit of concealer, and powder (instead of moisturizer/sunblock/primer/concealer/foundation/powder). Fewer products on my face was great for summer; lighter and less crap to melt off. It was easy to throw this in my bag and just reapply as I would any sunblock (then I'd pat with pressed powder). In fact, Dream BB even went with me to Busch Gardens as my trusty face sunblock for the day. Kept my face nice and safe, and didn't burn like the Neutrogena face sunblock I got (why does that burn?! Yow!).

I finished it up just in time for cold weather, then switched to some other products I had in my drawer. I missed the ease of my BB cream! I told myself to finish some other products in my vanity before I bought something else, though. I hate having to be practical...boooo.

I'm a zitty, oily, sweaty ball of gross and yet this didn't cause (extra) breakouts or grease up very much at all. Perhaps my face was just grateful to have less crap on it? I really enjoyed this little product. It worked so well that there is literally no reason for me to try any other brand (I did just buy it's friend, Dream Pure BB, though, but that doesn't count. Shhh!).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by shannonjanet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I seen this one day when I was just browsing around the drugstore and it was fairly cheap so i bought it. I don't wear a lot of makeup in the summer and it has SPF 15 so thats when I like to use this. It evens out my skin tone perfectly, but it has a dewy finish that comes off as a little greasy so I just pair it with a sheer pressed powder and my face is good for the day. Not a lot of coverage, but it isn't supposed to have much. The packaging is awful, the product runs out into the cap so you can't stand it up. Overall, the product does what it says it does and I will definitely be repurchasing..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Puckdog17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this product is great! i have now gone through 2 tubes of it. its perfect for light coverage. i just put it on with my fingers and its super easy and quick to use. personally i dont want/need full coverage so this works for me. if you want full coverage maybe dont get this.
PROS
-light coverage
-has quite a few color options
-easy to apply
-has SPF
CONS
-none

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually really like this product. It hasn't broken me out and I've been using for half a year.

When I want a really light makeup look, I put this on. Its really moisturizing and not drying at all. It doesn't cling to my dry spots and has a glowy finish to it. It blends easily into my skin.

It only covers minor redness, but since my skin is so pale a lot of redness shows through so its a nice quick fix. It doesn't last very long, but very easily to touch up since its so workable.

If you have quite oily skin you might not like it, but I'd reccomend to those with dry skin looking for a cheap and nice tinted moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by odanit

I actually love this product. I have combination, sensitive, acne prone skin and am quite happy with Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream...but not as a BB cream! There is absolutely no "blemish balm" aspect at all in this product, hence the removal of one lippy since it doesn't deliver its core promise.

That being said, it's still a great product - for a different reason! What's funny is that I actually use this purely for the SPF 30 (titanium dioxide) as I am allergic to chemical sunscreens. After using it for 3 months, it has been promoted to my hands down my go-to product for sun protection on my face.

It is fragrance free, goes on smooth, feels light, has no white cast, and does not make me greasy or break out. Because of this, it beats what I have used previously for sun protection on my face:
- Shiseido Sun Protection Lotion (white cast, watery but can get oily/pill under makeup)
- Shisiedo Sun Protection Stick Foundation (tinted, heavy, greasy, scented, blemishes after use)
- Clinique Super City Block Face Proctector SPF 40 (greasy, blotchy, blemishes after use)

I apply Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream in Medium directly on my cleansed skin in the summer as I have found it provides sufficient moisture alone (I haven't used this product in the winter yet, but I suspect I'll need to put a moisturizer underneath). It just SLIGHTLY evens out my skin and gives a light dewy finish. I'll then spot conceal where needed and finish with a translucent powder if it's a hot and humid day. The overall result is very light and natural. I'll then throw the convenient squeeze tube into my purse and reapply later in the day if I need to.

As I mentioned above, this does nothing for improving my skin, but that's ok since I wasn't expecting that anyways. What I do love is that it does not make my skin any worse, and these days it's so hard to find products that don't irritate my skin. Everyone's skin is different, so do test it out first to see if it works for you.

Overall, if you want a simple and easy sun protector for your face that doesn't do anything else to your skin good or bad, I highly recommend this. Wear alone on your good-skin days, lazy-makeup-days, or wear underneath makeup for that added SPF.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Maclab

The bb cream broke me out. Thank god i only used it on one side of my cheek! If your skin is sensitive, and acne prone don't even bother getting this product.