August 22, 2014 | 1932 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by RieRie29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product! It gives me the light coverage with SPF that I need, and it moisturizes, evens out my skin tone and my skin is smooth after using it. I didn't find it too runny like some other reviews I read were saying, I think the texture is perfect. If you're looking for a very light coverage, everyday with SPF this is amazing. Got it on sale for about $10 too!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Alexisxoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This BB cream offers minimal coverage, but still gives you that youthful glow. I myself have dry-normal skin, in which this bb cream gives my skin great moisture and great spf coverage. If you have oily skin I would not recommend this bb cream because it does not have a matte finish and looks quite dewy on the skin which can be a very annoying for people who have oily skin. Unless you are willing to set with a " mattifying " powder, I would not recommend this for oily skin. I also would not recommend this to people with a lot of acne scarring or hyper-pigmentation because this bb cream gives very light coverage. Overall this product will work wonders on people who have dry-normal skin and people who don't need a lot of coverage.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

This review is solely for the darker shade. To begin, by no means is this a BB cream. It lacks the inherently creamy consistency and does not have the diverse properties of Asian products on the market. As a darker skinned Indian gal, I wanted to try BB creams for so long, but they err on the light to medium side of skintones. My skin has yellow undertones so I knew it would be a stretch to try this BB cream in the shade Dark. As I suspected, the tone was way too red for me and it did not blend in nicely. While true BB creams give coverage while illuminating the skin and hiding blemishes, this product did not. I have extremely good skin with no scars or acne, just some dark circles under my eyes. This product did not cover my dark circles and furthermore, it made my normal skin incredibly greasy. I set it with a powder and it helped, but as someone who does not wear foundation, I cannot justify using a product that complicates my beauty routine without making my face look somehow better. I would perhaps recommend this to those with more red/pink-toned dry skin looking for an inexpensive tinted moisturizer but generally speaking, a subpar item.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by starglass

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A lot of people complain about BB coverage. Keep in mind that there's a wide array of of BB creams and just because one doesn't meet your specific needs, doesn't mean it's not a good BB cream. I have combination skin (oily in the t-zone) and I have quite a few pigmentation marks. That being said, my skin is in generally good condition otherwise. This BB works on days I want light coverage with a decent SPF. I follow up application with an opaque concealer for the pigmentation marks. Since it's not meant to be a long-lasting foundation (this isn't a primer or matte foundation, folks) it does the job. Sometimes I touch it up midday which is absolutely fine by me, since in the process I'm reapplying sunscreen. It's very easy to apply (I use my fingers).

I personally like the illusion of bare skin in the summer, so I'm sticking with this. If you have very oily skin or need moderate coverage, this won't work for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this BB cream after seeing it in a video tutorial by Lisa Eldridge. I usually swear by her reviews, but this time she got it wrong. I was so excited to try the product but when I swatched it the colour looked too dark even though it was the lightest colour. Luckily it adapted to my skin tone and didn't make me look orange. My main problem with this product is the consistency. It is quite dry for a BB cream and I found it particularly hard to blend. So much so that I would have to mix it in with my daily moisturizer in order to apply it. This obviously made the coverage a little lighter. The reason why I have given it two stars instead of one is I imagine this would be great for oily skins as it is quite dry and it also has SPF 30 to boot. Not for me, but could be great for others.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by kiwichuu

Pros: many shades available, has SPF.

Cons: Very light coverage, weird chemical smell, gets oily in a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by jonoby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a few BB creams in my makeup kit and I always keep this one stocked to throw in my purse or travel bag. It has no unpleasant odor, applies evenly, and with the price point ($8) and SPF it's a no-brainer. If you are thinking of trying a BB this is a good place to start. As well, I am very fair and have found the lightest shades in some other brands like Estee Lauder ($36) far too dark or yellow on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by nailamaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this quite regularly for more than a year i like the consistency , easy absorption into skin and the spf factor and that it doesnt make your face look cakey/ powdery

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by AlainG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the first BB Creams I tried. I felt pretty good about it because it blended into my skin so well. Then I got a comment saying that my face looked like I had a white cast. I was so embarrassed but looking at it closely I did! 😳 so I'm glad for that comment because it made me realize that this thing sucks!! It has good blending like I said but I'll pass on the white cast. I know most BB Creams have a white cast due to the SPF in them. But not all do. I love the Garnier BB Cream! ❤️

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by jasminder3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only bb cream I use, until i run out. This product provides sheer to medium cover. Only problem is the product says it contains no oil, but my face seems to appear shinier when using this product.