Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 5/31/2015 12:36:00 AM

I absolutely hate this product and hate is such a strong word. this product continuously broke me out and silly me thought it was just that "time of the month". Everytime I would cover my blemishes with this it would create more along with it. frustration to the max.

on 5/26/2015 8:58:00 AM

I really like this product. I find it very moisturizing and easy to use. The product itself is quite thin in consistancy but I find that it makes it easy to blend in. I just use my fingers to apply just as I would using a face cream. The coverage is light but its enough for my fair complexion. Keep in mind it is not a foundation, it is a tinted beauty balm. I love using it in summer and when I go on tropical vacations because it feels light and natural. It does't feel stickey and heavy on the face. It gives a nice light dewey finish which you can easily tone down with a pressed powder if you prefer. I love the fact it has SPF. I have repurchased this product and will again.

on 5/20/2015 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this a while ago and it was quite good, it doesn't look too cake but then after awhile my face broke out in acne and my face has never been the same. i have a slight sensitive skin but that wasn't a problem for me for a while but now its really showing. Not sure if i should buy again..... ://

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this a while ago, and I quite enjoyed it, it gave light/medium coverage (on a scale of 1 to 10 on coverage, it was a 3.5) and it made my skin look nice. But, I noticed that whenever I used it, I broke out in acne. It wasnt severe but it made my face look very textured and it wasnt the most pleasant.

It also had a pinky undertone so watch out for that.

on 5/10/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I tried a sample of this so I'm not speaking from prolonged experience but I wanted to share my experience in case anyone needed help finding their match. I have dehydrated-normal skin and I found this applied easily enough without emphasizing dry patches.

I tried the light-medium and on my skin which is about NC30 in depth it was a bit too light and too pink. The medium would probably be a good match for me, but since the undertones are off I have not bothered pursuing it further. Coverage-wise, it is light coverage and on par with Asian BB creams (about the same coverage and color as Skin79 Hot Pink) but the finish is not as dewy.

on 5/9/2015 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I keep buying this for some reason, but this product is not good for people who really want to cover their face. I have acne-prone skin and it does not help to cover it at all.

However, it does have the bb-cream aspects and does moisturize my face. It's good for light makeup, I guess.

It's horrible for oily skin, the coverage is too sheer so if you have any acne scarring it would not work for you, and it leaves one feel extremely oily, worst bb cream ever!

on 5/4/2015 7:20:00 AM

I find this is a great base to put my mineral foundation on. It builds up a little bit of coverage which means I don't waste as much foundation. It makes my skin really soft and dries instantly without being at all sticky or oily.

on 4/30/2015 5:11:00 PM

I feel like this product tried way too hard to do lots of things, while managing to accomplish very little. The coverage was nice and light but I can't say that I was all that impressed with it.

on 4/28/2015 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

If I can ever run out of MAC studio sculpt, I would buy this again. The consistency of the two products is too much the same to justify having both. The Maybelline BB cream may be a tad bit thinner. I used this predominantly during the winter months. I wouldn't use in the summer though. High shine may occur. Plus, I don't believe it would last very long once the heat hits it. Perhaps if its layered double or triple time, it may last and the shine could be controlled. What I like about this product is that it makes me look like I don't have foundation on but my skin looks transformed. Yes. No. It's not a true BB cream but at $7 a pop, the added benefit of the spf, the travel friendly packaging, the ease of locating and the way it make my skin glows, I'm not complaining. Color choices=Good Luck.