October 25, 2014 | 1249 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by jenjen182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This BB cream is a life saver! I have acne prone combination skin, with lots of hyper pigmentation and acne scars, not to mention pale skin. I tried lots of different bb creams and could never find one that latest, matched my tone, and had a little more than sheer coverage. This bb cream had all that. I love using it with the beauty blender- it leaves a flawless finish. I don't even have to touch it up with powder, it lasts all day on it's own! I would recommend this to EVERYONE!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by madein83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

(Reviewing for Light to Medium skin)

I actually purchased this because I was running out of the first one I had originally bought a year ago which is the original formula for normal to dry skin (which is my skin type). It's not as severely dry as it used to be but dry enough for makeup or BB cream to catch on dry patches if I don't exfoliate. When I first tried the original I kind of looked greasy so I really had to learn the 'less is more' rule for that particular formula. It's okay.. But since I don't really wear concealer much I was looking for more coverage. Obviously lol.

I know I have dry skin but I've heard so many reviews about how great this new formula is and how the coverage is so much more better than the original.. My skin hasn't been that bad lately, but during that hormonal time of the month, I need the coverage. So I did a lot of research before purchasing this and didn't really find any great reviews about how this works on dry skin UNTIL I saw a YouTube video by Megan McTaggart comparing the 2 formulas on her dry skin, and honestly that was the breaking point that made me decide to buy it.

It's supposed to be mattifying, however, it comes off semi matte for me and has a really natural finish (with awesome coverage, btw).

I'm not saying it will work for everyone with dry skin, but it definitely works for me. I'm in love and it's def. HG status. I hardly wear foundation anymore, especially during the summer.. and I live in Vegas so I don't want to have makeup melt off my face in this triple digit heat.. so I'm happy I bought this. 👌

(Side note for my dry skin gals: make sure you moisturize before you apply just like you would with any other product you'd apply on your face.)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have had this for about a year, and only used it occasionally by itself (ie for a grocery run etc). I don't know why, but last week I decided to break it out again, and use it as a foundation rather then just a BB (ie using other products with it). I didn't apply a primer with it, just a moisturizer, then applied this with my hands. I then used MAC studio fix concealer in any spots that needed it (since the BB isn't full coverage). Then I sprayed my face quite well with the Urban Decay de-slick, and let it dry. After this I added theBalm anti-shine powder (can't remember the proper name, it's the translucent powder) and I was good to add whatever other make up I wanted (blush, mascara, etc). This combo lasts really really well, as good as a full coverage foundation, but it doesn't cake or settle into fine lines. When removing my make up at the end of night it was all still on, hadn't faded during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

first of I have oily skin so usually I use primer all the time.. But with this I don't and my face gets kinda oily but it's okay. I apply all over my face and it give pretty good coverage.. I mean before I used to use foundation n concealer n all these stuff but with this for a normal day out it's enough.. Since everyone said to keep it upside down since it's too runny.. I never tried putting it any other way but upside down.. Oh and I don't know why everyone says that the medium shade is too yellow.. My skin is normal and it's perfect for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Clou80

I used this product for 6 weeks every other day and initially I liked the coverage and the colour, however!!

I developed closed comedones after just one wear around my jaw when used over moisturiser, this is not something I usually suffer with. I usually get hormonal acne flare ups arouns mouth and side of cheeks and rarely ever on jaw line. I stopped using it with moisturiser and the comedones still developed on jawline and side of cheeks (these are my dry areas) , I blamed blusher, contouring kit, summer weather.. Now I have stopped using this product and no new comedones developed. I find this is way to drying for combination skin, I feel like I am spreading vodka on my face instead of makeup due to the alcohol content.

I liked the price and coverage initially, however I certainly did not enjoy the horrible bumps which errupted into small to large pimples on my cheeks and jaw. I just do not like BB Cream at all, give me tinted moisturiser and concealer in summer anyday.. My skin looked so Just need to find a Smashbox Tinted Moisturiser replacement (I miss it so much, SOB)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by xoKalie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

oh my lord...

okay, so i got this product on a friday, and i decided to try it out on the saturday after because i really wanted to see how it was after a whole day out, lemme tell you this product is actually amazing (:!

I put it on @ about 5ish and it stayed flawless until about 10 o'clock (when i took the makeup off) and i am for sure that it could last way longer, i just didn't get to personally put it to the test. It went on so easy, but it stayed on so well and it gave me great coverage (acne/scars/redness) without feeling like i was wearing a whole lot of makeup.

I gave this an overall rating of 4 because, it is an awesome product the only thing i feel like other people would have a problem with is the variety of colours, there is only about 2-3 shades, which i think would be very frustrating for most people.

I gave the price a 5 because, ohmygod it was actually so cheap (atleast in my opinion) I usually shop @ Sephora and the price isnt too bad for me, but this product was cheap and worth it.

Most of the time, when i wear foundation/concealer i get VERY oily and i have to keep re-applying powder to keep that matte look on my face. But with this.. i didnt get oily at all, i just applied the product, and put some setting powder ontop and it stayed for about 5+ hours without making me oily... i love it so much(:

I gave the packaging a 5 (although many people give it lower) because, i didnt see any problem with it at all. I like how thin it is, because it fits nicely into my makeup bag, and anywhere else i would need to carry it around with me. I didn't find the products consistency as bad as most people did (they said it was way too watery) I like how watery it is, unless it leaks which mine hasnt yet (: !

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Alaina7410

I had never tried a BB Cream before but in the name of lightening up my summer beauty routine and protecting my skin from the sun I went for this one. I read a lot of reviews and I was not disappointed! I have very oily/acne prone skin. This provided a ton of coverage but felt light on my skin. It also is great that it has such solid SPF protection in it which makes me feel safe when I'm outside. I did break out a little after using this product but a few days inside with no make up cleared it right up again so I wasn't too concerned. That could also be because I've been wearing a lot of makeup recently. It doesn't quite fit my skin color so I find that less is more where this product is concerned.

The only thing I will say is that I store mine upside down because the formula is very runny. However when I do store it upside down it fixes it for the most part, just be careful it can make a mess.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first bb cream I've tried so I can't say whether it outperforms others. I purchased it after watching a you tube video called "best bb cream ever?" Or something like that. The girl in the video had acne and some scarring and this covered it up for the most part. She also didn't use a primer or concealer, so I was impressed enough to try it for myself. It is a bit more runny than a typical foundation so I just dotted it all over my face and buffed it out with my ecotools buffing brush. The coverage really is impressive and it does control oil for the most part. I wore it to work and it still looked pretty good after 8+ hours. It was also nice to have something on my face that didn't feel like a mask and I did 3 layers of this stuff! I bought this at Target for $11 on sale in the lightest shade which I think is called light-medium.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by emmyreviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

my holy grail!
What I love about this product the most is probably its coverage and its consistency. I personally find its low-viscosity to be appropriate for a bb cream; the thinness of it makes my skin feel airy and unconstrained. Depending on how much you apply, you can get light coverage or approach full coverage I find-- but that wouldn't be the case if you have bad acne or serious redness. After all, it is a bb cream. For me personally, this is fantastic coverage. I don't even wear concealer because this stuff does the trick. I only have some slight hyper pigmentation on my cheeks (which I am treating effectively-- I got it as a result of a break out from using an oil based product-- pimples suck) and a few very tiny pimples on my forehead. I don't really have a lot of pimples or serious scarring so for me this product is suiting. I use it every day, and it does NOT break me out.

HOWEVER, it's not perrrrfect.
I purchased the specific version of this product labeled shine control because my skin has a tendency to get oily just about everywhere, but nothing too extreme. I don't think it does much to control shine, and the SPF is negligible. Anything under SPF 30 is useless so the labeled "sun protection" is a gimmick.

Otherwise, if you set this with a powder (I use E.L.F's tone correcting powder) after letting it finish, it's swell. The finish is pretty matte, but since I'm oily, I get more of a dewey finish within a few hours, which I don't mind. The coverage lasts over 6 hours I'd say, but I'd definitely recommend touching it up with some oil blotting sheets if you're oily like me. and for only 11 dollars, you can bet i'm buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by monka191

Theres something very specific in all garnier ptoducts that doesnt let my skin accept it. Everytime im gibing one last chance to garnier Imending up with either rash or lots of pimmples. Maybe its not a ptoduct itself. Maybe I have a reaction to some ingredients?