November 28, 2014 | 901 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by nessiemess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Grey

Every liquid foundation that I've ever used was a total flop. This one however wasn't that bad. The color was quite allright and it does last some time. I do got the feeling that it crawles into my pores and all the lines in my face. My face can be very dry or very oily (depending on the weather). When my skin is dry it can get very patchy and it just looks horrible. When my face is oily it applies like a beauty but it only last for an hour or 2, after that it either slides of or looks like I'm wearing a mask. It does cover up redness quite well so I often use it as a concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by KCSunny1

This stuff, well it's quite awful. I purchased it hoping it would be a lighter answer to traditional foundations. It is runny out of the tube, shockingly so - the packaging is not adequate for such a messy product and there is A LOT of it. I really have nothing fantastic to say about it. The light to medium color is so pale, even on my fair skin, I look embalmed after application. The texture is very hard to describe, almost waxy on your skin and needs to be washed from your hands with soap immediately after applying. Within an hour after leaving the house, my skin was a oil slick, much worse than any other "foundation" product I have ever used - ever. So oily in fact, I would spend much of the day continually wiping the oil from my forehead with a tissue. It's odd the back of this product states it is a sunscreen, that's all. Its terrible, save your money and if you want to try something that is far better, I recommend Maybelline Age Rewind as a far superior product. I just do not understand the BB Cream thing yet. They are not superior to or even lighter than traditional foundations, especially this one. I was not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by jenjen182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This BB cream is a life saver! I have acne prone combination skin, with lots of hyper pigmentation and acne scars, not to mention pale skin. I tried lots of different bb creams and could never find one that latest, matched my tone, and had a little more than sheer coverage. This bb cream had all that. I love using it with the beauty blender- it leaves a flawless finish. I don't even have to touch it up with powder, it lasts all day on it's own! I would recommend this to EVERYONE!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by madein83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

(Reviewing for Light to Medium skin)

I actually purchased this because I was running out of the first one I had originally bought a year ago which is the original formula for normal to dry skin (which is my skin type). It's not as severely dry as it used to be but dry enough for makeup or BB cream to catch on dry patches if I don't exfoliate. When I first tried the original I kind of looked greasy so I really had to learn the 'less is more' rule for that particular formula. It's okay.. But since I don't really wear concealer much I was looking for more coverage. Obviously lol.

I know I have dry skin but I've heard so many reviews about how great this new formula is and how the coverage is so much more better than the original.. My skin hasn't been that bad lately, but during that hormonal time of the month, I need the coverage. So I did a lot of research before purchasing this and didn't really find any great reviews about how this works on dry skin UNTIL I saw a YouTube video by Megan McTaggart comparing the 2 formulas on her dry skin, and honestly that was the breaking point that made me decide to buy it.

It's supposed to be mattifying, however, it comes off semi matte for me and has a really natural finish (with awesome coverage, btw).

I'm not saying it will work for everyone with dry skin, but it definitely works for me. I'm in love and it's def. HG status. I hardly wear foundation anymore, especially during the summer.. and I live in Vegas so I don't want to have makeup melt off my face in this triple digit heat.. so I'm happy I bought this. 👌

(Side note for my dry skin gals: make sure you moisturize before you apply just like you would with any other product you'd apply on your face.)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have had this for about a year, and only used it occasionally by itself (ie for a grocery run etc). I don't know why, but last week I decided to break it out again, and use it as a foundation rather then just a BB (ie using other products with it). I didn't apply a primer with it, just a moisturizer, then applied this with my hands. I then used MAC studio fix concealer in any spots that needed it (since the BB isn't full coverage). Then I sprayed my face quite well with the Urban Decay de-slick, and let it dry. After this I added theBalm anti-shine powder (can't remember the proper name, it's the translucent powder) and I was good to add whatever other make up I wanted (blush, mascara, etc). This combo lasts really really well, as good as a full coverage foundation, but it doesn't cake or settle into fine lines. When removing my make up at the end of night it was all still on, hadn't faded during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

first of I have oily skin so usually I use primer all the time.. But with this I don't and my face gets kinda oily but it's okay. I apply all over my face and it give pretty good coverage.. I mean before I used to use foundation n concealer n all these stuff but with this for a normal day out it's enough.. Since everyone said to keep it upside down since it's too runny.. I never tried putting it any other way but upside down.. Oh and I don't know why everyone says that the medium shade is too yellow.. My skin is normal and it's perfect for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Clou80

I used this product for 6 weeks every other day and initially I liked the coverage and the colour, however!!

I developed closed comedones after just one wear around my jaw when used over moisturiser, this is not something I usually suffer with. I usually get hormonal acne flare ups arouns mouth and side of cheeks and rarely ever on jaw line. I stopped using it with moisturiser and the comedones still developed on jawline and side of cheeks (these are my dry areas) , I blamed blusher, contouring kit, summer weather.. Now I have stopped using this product and no new comedones developed. I find this is way to drying for combination skin, I feel like I am spreading vodka on my face instead of makeup due to the alcohol content.

I liked the price and coverage initially, however I certainly did not enjoy the horrible bumps which errupted into small to large pimples on my cheeks and jaw. I just do not like BB Cream at all, give me tinted moisturiser and concealer in summer anyday.. My skin looked so Just need to find a Smashbox Tinted Moisturiser replacement (I miss it so much, SOB)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by xoKalie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

oh my lord...

okay, so i got this product on a friday, and i decided to try it out on the saturday after because i really wanted to see how it was after a whole day out, lemme tell you this product is actually amazing (:!

I put it on @ about 5ish and it stayed flawless until about 10 o'clock (when i took the makeup off) and i am for sure that it could last way longer, i just didn't get to personally put it to the test. It went on so easy, but it stayed on so well and it gave me great coverage (acne/scars/redness) without feeling like i was wearing a whole lot of makeup.

I gave this an overall rating of 4 because, it is an awesome product the only thing i feel like other people would have a problem with is the variety of colours, there is only about 2-3 shades, which i think would be very frustrating for most people.

I gave the price a 5 because, ohmygod it was actually so cheap (atleast in my opinion) I usually shop @ Sephora and the price isnt too bad for me, but this product was cheap and worth it.

Most of the time, when i wear foundation/concealer i get VERY oily and i have to keep re-applying powder to keep that matte look on my face. But with this.. i didnt get oily at all, i just applied the product, and put some setting powder ontop and it stayed for about 5+ hours without making me oily... i love it so much(:

I gave the packaging a 5 (although many people give it lower) because, i didnt see any problem with it at all. I like how thin it is, because it fits nicely into my makeup bag, and anywhere else i would need to carry it around with me. I didn't find the products consistency as bad as most people did (they said it was way too watery) I like how watery it is, unless it leaks which mine hasnt yet (: !

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Alaina7410

I had never tried a BB Cream before but in the name of lightening up my summer beauty routine and protecting my skin from the sun I went for this one. I read a lot of reviews and I was not disappointed! I have very oily/acne prone skin. This provided a ton of coverage but felt light on my skin. It also is great that it has such solid SPF protection in it which makes me feel safe when I'm outside. I did break out a little after using this product but a few days inside with no make up cleared it right up again so I wasn't too concerned. That could also be because I've been wearing a lot of makeup recently. It doesn't quite fit my skin color so I find that less is more where this product is concerned.

The only thing I will say is that I store mine upside down because the formula is very runny. However when I do store it upside down it fixes it for the most part, just be careful it can make a mess.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first bb cream I've tried so I can't say whether it outperforms others. I purchased it after watching a you tube video called "best bb cream ever?" Or something like that. The girl in the video had acne and some scarring and this covered it up for the most part. She also didn't use a primer or concealer, so I was impressed enough to try it for myself. It is a bit more runny than a typical foundation so I just dotted it all over my face and buffed it out with my ecotools buffing brush. The coverage really is impressive and it does control oil for the most part. I wore it to work and it still looked pretty good after 8+ hours. It was also nice to have something on my face that didn't feel like a mask and I did 3 layers of this stuff! I bought this at Target for $11 on sale in the lightest shade which I think is called light-medium.