December 20, 2014 | 1610 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by lauraaalynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my most repurchased foundations. My oily/combination skin enjoys this most without being set with a powder. I apply with clean fingertips and blend with a beautyblender. It gives a satiny finish, not matte or dewy. I also love the packaging, it's heavy and vintage feeling.. Plus, you never have wasted product that you can't get out.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by HelenB16

Thought I liked it but unfortunately it broke me out badly. It felt nice though but a foundation that leaves you with huge cysts isn't a holy grail...hopefully someone else has a better experience. I wouldn't recommend for acne prone/ acne sufferers.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by sbushby

I LOVE this foundation. I have very temperamental skin, but for the most part it's oily. i have quite large pores, blackheads, occasionally a large pimple and some leftover scars. my skin tone is quite uneven and there is absolutely no way i would feel comfortable walking out of the house without foundation on my face. ive tried probably all of the drugstore brands available in priceline (in australia) and even different revlon foundations, i just keep coming back to this. it covers my face perfectly, i always get comments from my friends saying "what on earth is on your face because you look like you're photoshopped". i can even wear it without a finishing powder, just some bronzer or blush and i dont get oily at all. i feel it's quite a heavy foundation but it doesn't look it. it doesn't irritate my skin, it doesn't conflict with any other makeup products i use. i honestly cannot sing it's praises enough! my mum also uses it, she has the same skin as i do but obviously is a bit older, she also loves it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by ScarlettBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've spent hundreds on high end/low end foundations. This is the only one that works. I've had topical chemo on my face so I have redness, large pores, old acne scarring ie- problem skin with no money for plastic surgery. This foundation is as close to perfect as I'll get.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by hbranham

I was so excited to try this makeup and was fully expecting to love it. However, this failed in so many ways.

1. Packaging - This jar is bulky and inconvenient.

2. Color Selection - It is very hard to pick the appropriate color with this foundation. They don't have very many options (at least not in my store). I tried a few different shades and I kept feeling like something was just so off about the way I looked. After a few days I realized it is because my skin is neutral, with yellow and pink undertones, however a foundation with even the tiniest bit of pink never looks good on me. I look yellow. With all of the shades I tried (even the ones I had seen were "neutral"), they were ALL SLIGHTLY PINK. Disaster.

3. Thick and makeup-y - This is a medium to full coverage makeup. I have worn full coverage makeup on many occasions (I don't daily). This doesn't even look great on the skin in sunlight. Indoors, assuming you can find a color match, it will probably look great. Go outside and you will look ridiculously unnatural. It's horrible. Very mask-y, makeup-y - not a good look.

I want makeup that makes my complexion look even and beautiful and fresh. This is none of those things. So disappointed - I really wanted to like this.

The good - staying power. Once you put this on, it is NOT going anywhere until you are ready to wash it off. You can even rub your face throughout the day without messing it up one bit. This alone is definitely not enough to make me like it.

I gave it a two because of the staying power. For you ladies who are pink or slightly pink and can find a match - it might work. And maybe it wouldn't look horrible outdoors if it were a perfect match. I don't know.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by gsueagles2015

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love, love, love this product! I bought it in shade Nude and it blends so well into my skin. You only need a TINY amount of product. When I put it on early in the monrning, it still looks great at night. It feels light weight and it makes my skin feel smooth and soft. I would definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Kclinch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my every day makeup. It wears so well! I put it on at 6:30 a.m. and it still looks good 12+ hours later. I use a flat top kabuki brush to apply and it's easy to get a smooth buildable finish. I have dry skin, so I use very little powder with this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Nicolem22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love this! I have been buying this continuously ever since it came out!

I wear 200 Sand Beige which is a bit darker than my natural fair colour, but I find it enhances my pale colouring so I look more healthy and not at all orange :D

The texture is incredibly creamy and smooth, and goes on like a dream. I apply it with a damp sponge, and find this is the best way to apply it. I pat it everywhere then buff a little bit with the sponge, and it gives me a lovely dewy look without feeling oily, and full coverage without being cakey.

I have dry skin that I have to always apply heavy moisturisers to, but what I love about this foundation is that because it is creamy and heavy weight, it helps to further moistrurise my skin and never dries it out or looks cakey. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who has dry skin :)

A little really does go a long way, and with the amazing packaging, it means you can get the exact right amount, and can get all the product out when it is near empty, which is why I gave the packaging 5 lipsticks. I guess someone people might think it's not totally hygenic, but there is no product wastage, so yay!

The spf is also a great added factor AND AND AND no moon face. I always get photographed wearing this at night, and my face always looks natural, so it doesn't reflect flashes or anything which is such a great bonus.

Holy grail foundation right here xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 5:41:00 AM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The absolute HG long-wearing foundation for oily or combination skin. Who else is sick of embarking on a long busy day, looking in the mirror at lunchtime and realising your oily skin has literally eaten the foundation off your face and you look like a shiny beacon? Yeah, I've been there more times than I care to remember. Annoyingly this is not sold in the UK, but I have been able to stock up whilst in the US.

Starting with my complaint: the packaging. This heavy glass jar packaging drives me nuts, you could easily knock someone out with it! Not to mention, it is a huge pain to travel with, not that it seems like it'll break or leak easily, but when I do find it on my travels it takes a chunk out of my valuable baggage allowance. And decanting into a plastic tub is messy and annoying. This is before I mention how this won't fit into any kind of tidy, organised storage system you have.

On to the good bits! I adore the light, whipped texture of this foundation - so easy to apply and work with, and doesn't feel too heavy on my skin. The best bit is that it stays in place all day - 12 hours, 16 hours, 18 hours, whatever life throws at you. I apply a subtle powder highlight on my cheekbones and 'high points' of my face (which I don't normally do with other foundations) just so my skin doesn't look too matte. I seldom have to blot or reapply powder, maybe once in the day. I've never had this much luck with any other product - most foundations tend to disappear or turn shiny on me halfway through the day. Not sure how this is possible but it works so well! The colour range is decent - Buff (shade 2) is a perfect match for my ~NW20 skin.

Although I don't feel comfortable with the ethics of this brand, you can't deny this is a must-have makeup product for oily skin. I just hope they rethink the packaging, or at least bring it to the UK!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by patfl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. I had to experiment with the application method but found that what works best for me is to use a foundation brush to tap it on, and then pat it in with a dry sponge. The coverage is great but not heavy and at the end of a long day I'm not rushing to wash it off like I feel I have to do with many other foundations. I've been using it for about 3 weeks with no signs of it being a foundation that starts great but then turns out to be a bust.