September 3, 2014 | 1051 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this balm stain! Out of all of the ones I own, this one is by far my favorite. It's a lovely neutral shade, that adds a bit of colour, warmth, and shine to my lips. When I wear this I get people telling me my lips look so healthy! For such a light/nude/MLBB shade it leaves such a lovely stain! It lastes four hours on me, with an extra hour with the stain. It doesn't make my lips feel dry and tight. It feels like a light balm on the lips. It does have a strong peppermint scent, but it will go away after a few minutes if you dislike it. I personally love it! I'v worn it down to about half way!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by michelanicole

I recently purchased the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm in honey and I am really enjoying it. It goes on very sheer but has a great texture. The colour is a "my lip colour but better" type of colour, so it is great for everyday use. It is quite moisturizing however, I still put a lip balm underneath because of my very dry lips at this time. I think these are great dupes for the Clinique chubby sticks. I have a few but they are slightly pricey at about $20 I believe. So, I can buy two of the Revlon ones for the price of one Clinique chubby. I will be purchasing these in more colours very soon and would definatley repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by petitelove

Love, love, looove this product! From its cute "crayon" packaging to how build-able and lively the colour is, I will definitely be repurchasing this product once I run out. For $11, it isn't exactly dirt cheap, but is reasonably priced for how smooth the product applies onto your lips. Plus, it's true to its name "Balm Stain" since the honey colour of this product stains onto your lips usually after second use.

The one thing I'm not quite sure about, is why Revlon named this colour "Honey", since it's more of a deep mauve. Nevertheless, I can envision anybody to wear this colour since it totally fits an effortless look. (But to go a bit bolder, you can keep on building the colour to make it bright).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

Don't get the raves. I thought this would suit me but it does not particularly. Darker than the container suggests and drags on the lips so does not feel like a balm. I like these chunky lip pencils as a concept and have several from other brands, but I would not get this brand again. This cost 7.99 pounds in Boots. If you are UK based I would recommend the chunky pencil lip glosses from the Autograph range at Marks and Spencers, particularly the nude shade. They cost two pounds more but compared to the Revlon it is the difference between a glass of cava and a glass of champagne.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color - Aaaaaaaa (in a BAD way). Went on a LITTLE more bright pink than I was expecting but not too bad. Color was also more opaque than I expected. Color CHANGES though. I guess the stain is different than the balmy glossy part. The color then was bright Barbie pink. Ladies if you are over 30, do not buy. Not flattering.

Texture - very balmy and pleasant. Not too heavy. The initial balm that goes on is very much like lipstick. It will transfer to cup until it dries/wears off. Once this top layer wears off, lips are still stained with color.

Length of wear - does stay on. Even after eating but COLOR CHANGE is deal breaker for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by radnan16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a really nice mauve-pink color. It's an everyday lip color-super moisturizing and it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by ggalie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HOOOOOLY GRAIL. This product actually stains my lips - I can get through 2 whole meals without it starting to leave an outline around my lips. It looks great freshly applied, and although I donʻt think the product is meant to be moisturizing it definitely feels that way when first applied. I can use this product even when my lips are chapped, but I donʻt let too much dead skin accumulate so it doesnʻt settle into any crevaces on my lips.

I gave it a 3 for price because I currently live in East Asia, where American products get a steep price hike. I paid $13, and Iʻm already half out after using this for only a month and a half. However I do use it practically every day, and I would absolutely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by theskinguru87

great lip stain, stays for a long time very soft on lips, put i always use lip balm with it for extra shine.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I bought this product because if all the hype but it failed on me. It's a very nude colour IMO. It cancelled out the natural colour on my lips and turned it brownish... not in a nice nude colour... but i have purply nude grey lips. and made me look kinda tired. I really liked the consistency and smoothness of this lip product though. I just need a different colour for my NC30 skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by iron_goddess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my everyday lipstick and I love everything about it. Seriously, I panic whenever I'm out of it. First, it deposits good color without looking gaudy. This makes Honey a perfect natural looking lip color. Second, it has superb staying power. The whole Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain by Revlon is a godsend to people like me with deathly pale lips that cannot hold down color. It is easy to apply, does not feather and stays put even after a drink or at light meal. Third, it does not dry out your lips. Other long wearing lipsticks and balm stains make my lips chap and flake. This one doesn't. It feels light, yields a good sheen and keeps my lips moist and healthy looking. This shade might be too pale for most and it is very understated. But if you want your lips looking like its in the pink of health, grab this stick now.