Garnier Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

4.5

Cyclopentiasiloxane, dimethiconol, parfum/fragrance, argania spinosa oil/argania spinosa kernel oil, prunus armeniaca kernel oil/ apricot kernel oil, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, limonene, benzyl alcohol, geraniol, carrot oil/beta-carotene F.LL D53305/1

on 12/20/2013 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm on my third bottle. I have medium texture, color treated, looong hair. I apply it on the length. Love it.

on 12/16/2013 8:39:00 PM

This is my new HG hair serum. I have fine hair, but a ton of it..it's highlighted and naturally straight with some wave...works great for me. I split my hair into two sections and smooth on a quarter size of product on each side concentrating on the ends (from the ears down). De tangles great with my wide tooth comb...I even noticed I have way less split ends since using this combo. The smell is citrus-like hard to describe, but it fades fast. Gives a nice smooth finish with no oil or grease and no flatness. I already have another bottle for when this one is done.

on 12/11/2013 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was not expecting much from this at all since it was so cheap and I bought it on a whim, but it has ended up being the best after-shower hair treatment I've ever used. It smooths out my frizziness/dryness but feels extremely lightweight. It's great and I'd recommend it to anyone. I've used plenty of high end products similar to this in the 20-30 dollar range, and this is still my favorite.

on 12/9/2013 9:00:00 PM

Loveeeeeee itttttttttt!!! use it every single day on my hair. It makes it feel health nd look it also. so worth tht little bit of money. I will keep re buying!

My first impression on this product was not great. I paid 5 dollars for this tiny little squirt bottle and the liquid inside looked like something that would come out of my sink. Not good. I went home and decided to put this product to use ASAP! I took a shower, towel dried my hair, then used a comb to get all knots out of my hair. I then added one pump of the serum to my hand and put it into my hair, starting at the roots then scrunched it into the rest of my head since I don't have much hair (and it's quite thin). I recommend brushing the product in with your fingers. After my hair was completely dry, I did my normal hair straightening routine and added one more pump of serum to my head. I was sooo impressed with the outcome of my hair! The product smoothed out my hair and decreased the amount of frizz by at least ninety percent! This product also smells amazinggg! Just as with every other hair care product...TOO MUCH IS A BAD THING! It can make your hair greasy so add small amounts at a time, especially if you have thin hair like me!

on 11/27/2013 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very long,thick,wavy hair and I have problem with frizz and dry ends. I love hair serum/oil and my favorite is the one from The Body Shop grapeseed hair oil but after 3 bottles later I really want to find a drugstore dupe. Yes the garnier one has silicone as the first ingredient but so does the TBS one and the garnier is also thicker consistency and of course smells different because this one is infused with argan oil. At the end of the day the result is all that matter. I use this after I wash my hair and I let it air dry. I also use it after I flat iron my hair to prevent frizz. I do wish it comes with a pump tho' but I can always reuse my empty hair serum container. I almost finish mine,so I will repurchase.

on 11/14/2013 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The results of this product kicked in a little after i used it and when it did i was surprised by the results! It left my hair feeling smoother and i definitely saw the sleek finish. There wasn't a lot of shine and it didn't tame frizz to a full extent but i was still impressed.

on 11/6/2013 2:58:00 AM

My mum use to use this when I was younger on her silky straight frizz-less hair, I really didn't see the point though. At the time, I had never used it. I purchased my very own about a 2 months or so a go, I reeeeeally like this product, I use it when my hair is air-dried or after using heat tools on it (it's not that effective on my wet hair). It makes my hair look so shiny and healthy. The down buzz is that it doesn't stay that way for a very long time, to me it's only that way for an hour or less tbh.. However, it still feels silky-smooth, hence the reason why my mum always bought it. The packaging is ok, but it's the quality of the product itself that matters to me. I would actually repurchase this! :)

on 10/29/2013 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this product for about 8 months now & I'm in love with it!
I use it before I straighten my air, after I get out of the shower, and before I curl my hair! this product is amazing!

on 10/29/2013 11:55:00 AM

Surprisingly good for such an inexpensive product!!! Very versatile. Yes it's not pure argan oil and has some silicones in it, but I have used it sparingly on wet and dry hair with very nice results. It says you can even add some to your conditioner, so I might have to try that too.