Garnier Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

4.5

Cyclopentiasiloxane, dimethiconol, parfum/fragrance, argania spinosa oil/argania spinosa kernel oil, prunus armeniaca kernel oil/ apricot kernel oil, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, limonene, benzyl alcohol, geraniol, carrot oil/beta-carotene F.LL D53305/1

on 3/3/2014 12:19:00 AM

Love this baby right here. Leaves my hair silky soft and so shiny! That's all I can say haha. The fragance isn't the best but it doesn't bother me. I also like how it isn't so oily on your hands like many leave ins out there.

this is by far, the best thing i have ever put into my hair. i bought this a few weeks ago, and was pretty wary because of how thin my hair is; i thought it would make my delicate strands greasy!

when i got home that night, i used it on my dry and brittle locks and couldn't believe my eyes; my hair was shiny, soft, manageable, and absolutely beautiful! i could barely tell that it had ever been damaged, straightened, or dyed. the product is a somewhat thick, greasy oil that has an orange tinge, so i'd be careful if you have lighter hair because it might stain. the smell isn't too bad, and it doesn't linger so that doesn't bother me at all. the only problem i have with this is that the packaging is somewhat difficult to use. you can't really control how much product comes out, and if too much comes out, your hair will be greasy.

i like using this when my hair is damp or dry, and didn't really notice too much of a difference when i mixed it with my conditioner. i honestly think my conditioner diluted the effects of the oil! i use this before i straighten/blowdry my hair (i also apply heat protectant after the oil so my hair won't suffer from 360 degrees of heat from my flat iron) and i adore how shiny and soft it is after i'm finished with my styling routine. i will purchase this again and keep you guys updated if any changes occur.

on 2/4/2014 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING. When my hair gets poofy from blow-drying, it shrinks it to half the size. It gives silky shine after styling especially. Don't really like the smell, but it's not pungent. Amazing for the price, I got it for $6 at wegmans, use it nearly every day, and it's lasted me almost a year! A little goes a long way. One time though it opened in a bag an a bunch poured out (1/4 inch of product maybe), but haven't had any other problems.

on 12/26/2013 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Favorite hair purchase of the year! I have naturally dry hair and was looking for a hair serum... that didn't smell like coconut. This "oil treatment" answered all my prayers. Its lightweight, nonsticky, and smells like lightly scented vanilla. I use this on damp hair, focusing on the ends for softness and easy styling and after heat styling for shine and frizz control. This manages not to weigh my hair down while making my hair actually look healthy. The fact that its also only about four bucks is icing on the cake.

on 12/24/2013 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I call this my cheap moroccan oil! I apply a nickel size three times a week and it smoothes my hair. After straightening, my hair looks like a million bucks!

on 12/22/2013 9:48:00 PM

I'm not so sure why I'm the only person who's not thrilled with this product, especially because my hair has been easily tamed with other serums. I originally tried this on dry hair, and all it did was make my hair look greasy - and I just used it on the ends of my hair. It didn't tame my frizz at all, and it only looked shinier because it was so greasy. Since then, I've tried using on my damp hair after showering and I'm just not really seeing any results with it. I do like that it's lightweight, and the smell is okay to an extent (I think it smells extremely strongly of cocoa butter kind of?), but it just doesn't do anything to my hair. I've tried using a quarter-sized amount of it because I didn't want it to make my hair too greasy. Maybe I can try using more though now that I'm using it on wet hair. I'm hoping that will work.
My other issue is the packaging. I like bottle and the dispenser, but I find that the product is really thin and way more spills out than I wanted to use.
I'll try using more on my damp hair though, and hope it works!

on 12/20/2013 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm on my third bottle. I have medium texture, color treated, looong hair. I apply it on the length. Love it.

on 12/16/2013 8:39:00 PM

This is my new HG hair serum. I have fine hair, but a ton of it..it's highlighted and naturally straight with some wave...works great for me. I split my hair into two sections and smooth on a quarter size of product on each side concentrating on the ends (from the ears down). De tangles great with my wide tooth comb...I even noticed I have way less split ends since using this combo. The smell is citrus-like hard to describe, but it fades fast. Gives a nice smooth finish with no oil or grease and no flatness. I already have another bottle for when this one is done.

on 12/11/2013 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was not expecting much from this at all since it was so cheap and I bought it on a whim, but it has ended up being the best after-shower hair treatment I've ever used. It smooths out my frizziness/dryness but feels extremely lightweight. It's great and I'd recommend it to anyone. I've used plenty of high end products similar to this in the 20-30 dollar range, and this is still my favorite.

on 12/9/2013 9:00:00 PM

Loveeeeeee itttttttttt!!! use it every single day on my hair. It makes it feel health nd look it also. so worth tht little bit of money. I will keep re buying!