Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush

3.3

on 1/19/2015 11:18:00 PM

This mascara is unreal! I can't believe I wasted so much money trying other ones out. First off, I don't have terrible lashes, but they're not perfect either.. One one eye, they don't naturally have any curl to them, theyre just kinda straight. On the other eye, they're almost too curly. They nearly tangle into themselves. I used a little comb first to comb by lashes out quckly, then of course a curler. With a lot of other mascaras, the formula or brush ruins what I've just done and the too curly lashes end up in a mess, and the straight ones lose their curl within an hour... This, though... It's literally perfect. It's one of the only mascara's I've used in years that doesn't smudge under my eyes, it holds a curl, it lengthens lashes beautifully, and if you just lightly sweep the mascara onto your lashes you get this super light, natural coat that gives your lashes that false lash look/you were born with naturally full wispy lashes. Or if you apply a few more coats/more pressure while applying, you get the exact same thing just darker and with a more thick and full look to the lashes. I didn't find this mascara to be clumpy at all, in fact I've never used a mascara that was void of clumpiness until I bought this! I'm so obsessed with this, I can't stop telling everyone about it. Super awesome too because where I live, this is always one of the cheapest mascaras in the entire makeup section, or it's always on sale. Praying they never discontiue this one. HG for sure! Try it!

I have tried all of the Maybelline Volum' Express mascaras and this is, by far, my favorite. It never clumps, applies smoothly, extends lash length, really makes my lashes look full and "plush." Love it!!

on 1/12/2015 9:32:00 PM

Eh. I really don't like this mascara. I feel like even with curling my eyelashes beforehand, this formula makes them stick straight out. I don't like how my lashes look, one coat, three coats, it doesn't make a difference. And it's flakey, really damn flakey. Not a fan. It'd be a super last resort mascara.

on 1/12/2015 9:09:00 PM

I brought this with me on Vacation as my only mascara. I started noticing 4-5 eyelashes falling out every day. I promptly stopped using it and my eyelashes stopped falling out. Had to go the rest of the vacation with naked lashes :(.

on 1/11/2015 3:04:00 PM

I really wanted to like this mascara but its such a mess! The tube allows way too much mascara onto the wand when you pull it out, its just all over the thing and then I have to wipe it off and it gets all over the tube and make its really clumpy. I seem to have this issue with most of the volume express mascaras as well.

This mascara would be nice if I didnt have to waste so much of it wiping off the wand every time. Otherwise it globs up too much and makes my lashes a big mess.

on 1/10/2015 3:37:00 PM

I really like the brush on this mascara, and the fluidity of the product. My only con on this product is that is flakes terribly.

on 1/10/2015 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this mascara. It doesn't make your lashes feel crunchy, but instead, soft and fluttery. It looks so nature while giving me great length, and thickness. I have repurchased this product a few times, and will continue to. Best mascara for natural, but full looking lashes!.

on 12/30/2014 5:43:00 AM

sorry for my bad english This does nothing to my lashes, no lenght, no volume. I tried putting it on top of other mascaras, but it just clumps my lashes all together. Defitnitly not a fan.

My favorite mascara!!

on 12/16/2014 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara in blackest black is my HG mascara! It's better than all of the high-end mascaras I've ever tried, and I constantly get compliments asking whether my eyelashes are real. It's thick at first, so I end up wiping some back into the tube for the first week or so, but after that it's golden. I've never had a problem with it clumping, yet it's very layer-able as long as you don't let the coats fully dry in between.