July 23, 2014 | 1966 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by amberoertel

So it's only been my second day of this and I have mixed feelings. When I first bought it and opened it I was well a little sad when I saw the brush. It was flimsy so I was wondering how in the world am I going to get this t work. However, once I actually got it on my eyes, after curling them of course, I noticed my lashes were amazingly longer since I have very thick "short" lashes and mascara is my best bet to get rid of them being short. I'm still conflicted because I'm scared that the wand is going to break on me , but for the most part I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MASCARA! This is my holy grail mascara like I swear. Usually, my eyelashes WILL NOT hold a curl! Even if the mascara is waterproof or an expensive brand! But with this mascara, the curls will last like all day!! I don't even have to retouch because it looks like it's still been applied! Seriously, this is a must have. You must try it if your lashes won't hold a curl! I recommend getting the one in blacked black!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by JohanneKristensen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this as an everyday mascara. I think it looks more subtle than the Rocket Volume.
It gives the right amount of mascara and it is easy to put on several layers. It is a bit thin but I doesn't find it that annoying.

Im just really fond of Maybelline mascaras. The best out there!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by ldavid

Clumps badly. Extremely wet formula. The brush is horrible at separating lashes. If you like clumpy stiff lashes, then go for it. Waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! The Falsies gives thicker lashes, this gives more spidery looking lashes. I loved it. It holds up great throughout the day, and is indeed water proof. However the ring in the tube that wipes off the excess when you unscrew the wand came loose after about a month of use. It would stay stuck in the lid about half the time, so I would end up with a brush that had way too much product on it. It wasn't that big of a bother, though, tbh.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by AnlisaC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, I've tried them all. I'm always searching for my HG mascara.....well, this is it!! I have very long ( yes I was blessed) lashes but they are super skinny, so I need volume. I've been to Neiman Marcus tried all of the high end, eh nothing. Now the next level Macy etc....eh nothing. Even my beloved Mac, nada! So off I go to the good ole DS, I recently read that Maybelline has some amazing mascaras ( i.e. beautytopia review) WOW I'm impressed. Love the brush it's flexible and it full, coats every lash and volume Vavoom! I always thought what you pay is what you get......not with this. I will recommend to all my friends! I will repurchase again. For a fraction of the price it is worth a try!

Oh yeah, I have oily eyelids....not one raccoon eye either.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by megxoxo91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have long known Maybelline to overstate things, so no surprise that the Mega Plush volumizing mascara that is never brittle or flaky is a bit of a big name and promise for it. Without false lashes, I don't think any mega volume will come of using this, and for me the softness is gone the minute it fully dries and they are actually extremely brittle and prone to light flaking when dry, but I like it nonetheless. Some say it won't give you a natural look, but just personally it does a lot more so than Colossal Volum' or the original Falsies (still the very best of Maybelline mascara, why do I stray?). I have relatively long lashes already and this just very lightly enchances them and stay nicely in place. If I want a more natural look, it's been a great option. For volume and thickness, I have to use something else. I really love the brush as well. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by kkwil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using covergirl lash blast for pretty much 5 years now and it's my all time favorite. I wanted to try something different and picked this. I've only used it once but it works great! It makes my lashes have more volume and they stay really soft and not stiff. Will definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by sleepyeyesbonyknees

First mascara I've ever tried. Amazing volume, good length. Can smudge but barely noticeable. Going to try out clump crusher just for a change, but will def still love this. (BEST AFTER DRIED OUT A LITTLE)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by BethanyBez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do love this mascara. Still, being forever on the holy grail of mascaras hunt, I continue to search for one I like even better. This product does what it promises: lashes are very, very full, yet soft. They really look luxurious.The applicator deposits color gently, yet generously, and does not clump. You may get a little extra drop of color on the ends of your lashes, but that's easy to fix with a quick whisk of a tissue. I've had no problems with smudging or flaking. If you want a totally natural look, this isn't the mascara for you, but it's not so unnatural that it looks like you're wearing falsies. Which is actually why I give it four points out of five because I'm the over-the-top type that loves a fake lash look.