April 17, 2014 | 1426 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by gxnxsissss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

"HOLY GRAIL!" Love love love! This is bae. This mascara is the best, always come back too it since I first tried it. Never clumpy, ever. Soft natural lashes. I do use falsies but I use this too blend them, & for my bottom lashes. It IS waterproof too! I cried like this whole week & I still had black bottom lashes, THATS something lmao. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by MellyME

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! I buy the waterproof one as I have straight lashes and need to wear waterproof to hold my curl. This mascara gives me lovely soft looking, natural lashes perfect to wear during the day. Don't buy this mascara if you want big dramatic eye lashes because that's not what you'll get (unless maybe you use this as a base coat). Separates my lashes and coats them nicely. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by justbeingme65

Great mascara. One layer adds great volume to lashes and makes them almost look fake. But without waterproof mascara layered on top, the mascara smears under my eyes and comes off. Completely worth it but you have to layer a different mascara on top of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by vm1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mega plush is LOVELY! It clumps a tiny tiny amount, but the color is just so vivid! Especially if you curl your lashes. It's very smooth and soft. I love that t is not liquid-y so it stays on for a really long time. There is also a waterproof version, but I dislike those just because I've made mistakes with them where I put them on and it clumps and I can't wash it off because it's waterproof so I really have to scrub really hard. Waterproof is such a downer for me. But this one just glides on the lashes. Makes them look natural as well as add a bold dramatic touch. This is THE best mascara I've had. Even more so that my previous favorite: NYC High Definition Volume.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by breezyfosheezy123zy

I think the formula to this has changed because when I bought this a couple years back, it was amazing! People even asked me if I was wearing falsies. But now it just doesn't work the same, I dont know, maybe I got a bad batch?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

I really wanted to like this product... But it was just ok. It's a 2.5/5.
The product gave my lashes clumpy volume but not much length. The thing that bothered me about this was the wand. It was too flimsy for my liking. I felt like I couldn't control the wand because it kept bending when I didn't want it to especially on the corner of my eyes where there's shorter lashes. I would buy the rocket over this any day.
I prefer maybelline mascaras over covergirl any day but I think I'll pass on this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Lietuva

Nothing fancy or magical, even 3 coats give me a natural look, feels like I get pretty little product on the wand which design I liked. All in all, this mascara is definitely not better than some older Volum' Express versions, yet, better than The Great Lash.
Stays on all day, though, no chipping or allergies.

EDIT: works so much better if you use an eyelash curler which would really open your eyes,very nice for a day time.
Giving it 4 lipsticks,instead of 3.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by debsparty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara flakes so much for me, it's not even funny. I put it on and not even 15 minutes later I start to notice it, and I usually never have any problems with mascaras flaking. As far as what it does for my lashes, it's pretty average. I don't think I will be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by hugapug99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this mascara! I don't. It makes my eyes itchy and smeared all over for the lovely raccoon look. It clumped up my lashes with two coats. The pigment is very dark though, so that's a plus. I also really liked the wand/brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Foundationfiend

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, after loving falsies, I thought this would be good, but I was wrong, really wrong. All this did was fan out my lashes, it didn't lengthen them, they felt thick and heavy and I was really disappointed, for nearly £8 this mascara is not good at all, and I will be returning to falsies ASAP.