October 1, 2014 | 1246 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Nanaisbeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great foundation brush for beginners and beyond because it is so easy to use and it also is so affordable (ulta usually has them for $8.99 and buy one get one 50 % off). This brush allows for multiple application methods such as stippling, buffing and you can even use it as if it were a standard "filbert" foundation brush. I have used it with a number of foundations ( MAC Prolongwear, EL Doublewear, MUFE HD and etc.) and have had no difficulty with applying any of them with this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Savannahy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These brushes blend so well and the foundation brushes applies my foundation so nice and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by ShaShagirl87

I cannot express to you how much I adore this brush... I am repurchasing another one asap because the other one I have is old now and the bristles are full of foundation (we had some great times together) lmao anyway! I love this brush! can't wait to get my new one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really beautiful buffing brush that allows you to apply and blend foundation seamlessly. Would love if this came in a smaller version though so I could blend my under eye concealer with the foundation more easily (the density of this brush would allow me to pat-blend-pat-blend that ver delicate under eye area an would prevent creasing. Make a smaller one that's just this exact brush and I'd love you guys even more!!!!! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I couldn't love this brush anymore!!! It's perfect for blending my concealer under my eyes. It spends it perfectly even and covers everything I need it to. It's sooo much quicker to blend using this brush than your fingers!! It's also great for contouring and gives you an airbrushed, flawless finish!! Love love love :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by rosiejnes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

AMAZING , AMAZING AND AMAZING!

this was my first ever makeup brush and boy, it did not disappoint!

The price is so reasonble aswell!
and Real Techniques is a great, trusted, British brand so I have recently purchased all of the makeup brushes I thought this one was so good!

OVERALL: this is the best thing I have ever bought!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by RJDJ54

Expert face brush i love you!

I use it with ellis faas skin veil foundation, mac's face and body foundation, ysl touche eclat foundation and with all these foundations it blends amazing, streakfree and doesn't soak up the foundation, the brush is small but not to small it gets in all the small places of your face, innercorner eyes, etc

and then the price! I highly recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my all-time favorite foundation brush! Since had to retire my MAC 187, this has become my HG brush for foundation. I love love love the finish it gives me and the way it works on my skin. It's really wonderful. I just stipple on the product and buff/blend it in. I can't believe that it's this afforable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love using this for contour. It is so soft and dense, blends everything to perfection. It also cleans really well and dries fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by liorak

LOVEEEE this brush! It blends out foundation amazingly, I like it more than the buffing brush because it blends product better in smaller areas like under eyes and around the nose. Also it gives more coverage than the buffer I find. Not that I like a full coverage face! I really like more natural looking foundations with sheer-medium coverage. I recently got the YSL foundation and this is an amazing pair! This is also really good with the bronze universal Chanel bronzing crème!