Yves Saint Laurent Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

4.2

Titanium Dioxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Octanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isostearyl Alcohol, Nylon-12, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Barium Sulfate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Propylparaben, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Soybean Lipid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Myristyl Lactate, Citric Acid. [ /- May Contain: Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 4/28/2011 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this and immediately purchased a second one right after I got the first one. It's a stick concealer that is pigmented, creamy and light reflective. Works for both undereye (set with powder, bcs I DO get a tad bit of creasing, but maybe Im using too much or something), and blemishes. The #1 shade is a good match for NW15-20. I have tried many other concealers, MUFE, Laura Mercier, etc, but this is my favorite. It's easy to use and effective. My only gripe is I wish it was a tad more pasty so it would stick on better. It can get smudged away and I have to reapply.

on 2/8/2011 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am satisfied with this concealer, it is very nice and has a beautiful package. But it is a little bit expensive, so I am not so sure that i would buy it again.

This is the best spot concealer I've found so far. It melts into my skin to the point where I can't see it. I apply it with my finger. I didn't like how it worked on my dark circles though. But for spots (like acne and discoloration) it's the best. The only problem I've encountered is that I can't find this shade at stores. They only carry number 2 and number 3, which are way too dark for me. When I find it, I'll stock up. One tube lasts me about three months but that's because I have a lot of spots to cover

on 11/7/2010 8:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this in Ivory Beige. The color was an okay match with my skin but I was not completely happy with it. YSL only has three other shades. For some reason the #1 was too light and the #2 was too dark but I went with the #1 since I primarily wanted it for dark under eye circles.

I loved how it was smooth and creamy out of the tube. It was also easy to blend and layer without it being too cakey. Unfortunately after an hour of wear it started to settle into my fine lines. I tried it a couple of times with primer, with loose powder, or alone under or over foundation but none of these techniques were able to keep it in place. I really wanted to love it but unfortunately I had to return it.

on 11/3/2010 8:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this concealer. It has a creamy, smooth texture without being thick and looking cakey. The coverage is super opaque and covers blemishes beautifully for hours. The packaging is so beautiful, and I love the wind-up lipstick style of it. Considering that it's a YSL product, it is also very reasonably priced. Am on my third tube; and will be buying my fourth as soon as this runs out.

on 10/11/2010 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm on my 2nd stick but for me it's a bit drying. It also makes my little wrinkles more visible around my eyes instead of covering them. The packaging is practical but not hygenic. I prefer a bit creamier concealers, so it won't become my favourite.

on 8/26/2010 5:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have this in shade #2 and I adore it! After having an initial breakout from tretinoin this was my lifesaver! As long as you don't touch your face where you've applied it it will stay put, otherwise it rubs off easily. But it does give great coverage and looks natural. I gave it 4 lippies because it rubs off easily, but I would repurchase!

on 7/6/2010 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

The best concealer I've ever used. It has a creamy texture, has a good coverage, and looks natural on skin. Also, it calms irritations.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I love the creamy based texture of it!

As a matter of fact, I dont need to buy foundation since it gives a good coverage for my blemishes.

With MAC primer visage + YSL concealer + Bare minerals powder = awesomeness

And I use my clean finger to blend it well.

As for the price, it is cheap for the price of YSL

on 3/22/2010 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

So far so good with this product. I only suffer slight darkness under my eyes, I have more of a problem with puffiness but this conceals them nicely. Hides blemishes well.

Love the packaging, was previously using a tube concealer and would waste product all the time from squeezing out too much but this is perfect.

Creamy texture so blends well. I don't have any lines around my eyes or mouth (yet!) so can't comment on that but I do have dry skin around my nose and it doesn't seem to accentuate that at all.

Would definately buy this again.