Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.0

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 6/9/2013 6:14:00 AM

This is the first bb cream I've ever used, and extremely disappointed. Garnier marketed this product and everyone in my town was talking about it, so I did get sold by the marketing to get this product.

When I first applied this product, I used a brush, and it looked okay- but could be better. Coverage less than medium. I then decided to use my fingers instead, but it looked worse. Maybe it's also because I hate rubbing things with color into my skin anyways.

Anyway, I wore it for around 6 hours, and when I came back, my face was BREAKING OUT. Maybe it's just a coincidence right? Nooo, every time I use it after that, I break out. So I definitely don't recommend this product for people with oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin people, because that's my skin type. However, my friend has just oily skin, and it works fine for her, but she also gets breakouts. So, sad to say, this product is a no-no for me.

When I first tried this in late winter I hated it. It made my face look way too dewy and shiny and didn't quite match my winter skin tone. I promptly shoved it to the back of my product drawer. However, I recently decided to give it another chance because I was headed to the pool and needed the SPF. I was surprised at how it instantly perfected my face even hiding some minor acne scars (note: still very light coverage). After a week of wearing it out and about and even to the gym I can say it didn't make me breakout at all. My combo skin usually reacts badly to most moisturizing products. The scent of the bb cream is a lot like all garnier products. I don't really like it but it isn't offensive. The medium deep shade was compatible with my very yellow undertones and olive skin. Overall this is a great no fuss summer product that you can just throw on on your way out the door. If you have oily skin a little powder will help with the dewiness. I have also been using Philosophy's new total matteness pore eraser under this and it keeps my t-zone from looking oily.

on 4/19/2013 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This BB cream is really shiny and very glowing. On my oily T-zoned skin it just doesn't work - may be suited to drier skin types. I found it transfers off really quickly. In it's defense I will say it does blend nicely, has a pretty good coverage and I think it does minimize pore appearance and blends away redness quite well. The texture is nice, it is sort of lightweight/creamy and feels nice on. Do try it if you have dry skin, but take care with the shade. This one, the medium is pretty dark, almost too dark on me and my skin has a tan at the moment. I would say this is probably NC27-30 upwards.

on 4/6/2013 8:10:00 AM

Smells nice and feels good on my skin

on 4/4/2013 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Good colour for my tanned skin. But definitely not for the combination skin. I use Ben Nye finishing powder which is usually good for me and even then my face still comes out shiny. Will swap or give mine away.

on 4/2/2013 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I got this before the oil free version came out otherwise I would never purchased this. The oil is so heavy that in the small bottle is probably 30% oil. When I used it the first few times it was okay even though my face was shiny by the end of the day, but every time after that the oil would just poor out of the bottle and I really didn't want to apply any of that on my face. I tried shaking it and squeezing out the oil but nothing worked. The product itself was just an oily mess. I tried using translucent powder over it which made it less shiny but I still didn't want to put oil all over my face. I guess it would work better on dry skin, as I use the matte option now. It comes in two shades and although I'm already fairly tanned the medium is darker than my natural skintone. Would only use this if I ran out of everything else.

on 3/24/2013 2:57:00 PM

I wanted to try a bb cream , but really they are just tinted moisturisers.This is a poor one.The sunscreen octinoxate does not protect against uva, so this sunscreen is useless.It must contain avebenzone , titanium dioxide or zinc oxide to be broad spectrum.It's also FULL of alcohol and it's fragranced.I would give this one a miss ladies, it maybe cheap but I would rather pay more and get a decent product which this isn't.

on 3/24/2013 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

It evened out my skin, but after some hours it oxidized making me look a little orangy. It also broke me out a little, and doens't give me that no-makeup/natural look that I like.

on 3/23/2013 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Yes, indeed, it evened out my skin tone and left it glowing without looking greasy. Beautiful finish. But I broke out like never before the next day. I'm afraid to even give it another try.

on 3/22/2013 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this product for about 2 years now and I love it. I have normal to combination skin. I use the original product NOT the oily to combination one that they just came out with. It does not make my skin oily. It does give the face a luminous look. Some people complained about the shininess to it but I like a shine not a matte look on my face so it's a preference. This is my third tube I've purchased. Garnier was the first brand I chose for my BB cream and I'm pretty happy with the results. Now my sister is currently use the same product.