October 25, 2014 | 2027 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Walko

I wanted to try a bb cream , but really they are just tinted moisturisers.This is a poor one.The sunscreen octinoxate does not protect against uva, so this sunscreen is useless.It must contain avebenzone , titanium dioxide or zinc oxide to be broad spectrum.It's also FULL of alcohol and it's fragranced.I would give this one a miss ladies, it maybe cheap but I would rather pay more and get a decent product which this isn't.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by fritbb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It evened out my skin, but after some hours it oxidized making me look a little orangy. It also broke me out a little, and doens't give me that no-makeup/natural look that I like.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by MCast

Yes, indeed, it evened out my skin tone and left it glowing without looking greasy. Beautiful finish. But I broke out like never before the next day. I'm afraid to even give it another try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by jtmcintosh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this product for about 2 years now and I love it. I have normal to combination skin. I use the original product NOT the oily to combination one that they just came out with. It does not make my skin oily. It does give the face a luminous look. Some people complained about the shininess to it but I like a shine not a matte look on my face so it's a preference. This is my third tube I've purchased. Garnier was the first brand I chose for my BB cream and I'm pretty happy with the results. Now my sister is currently use the same product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on an impulse. Good sale going on. I have combo to dry skin so this is awesome in winter for my skin! It moisturizes my skin and looks fresh, not made up or cakey. Just top with some powder and it's good to go. I hear they do make a version now to for oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by AmCam28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was a total impulse buy. I usually use Clinique Superbalanced, but wanted something that could be applied in a hurry. I haven't ever used any other BB creams, but I would compare this with a tinted moisturizer. I cleanse my face, apply moisturizer, apply this lightly with my fingers, then set with a powder.

Pros: SPF 15, color matched by tan skin, lightweight, lasts most of the day once set, doesn't break me out
Cons: I'm not a fan of the scent, but it's tolerable

Edit: Broke me out in ways that I haven't had in years.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by jessii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Made my face look greasy which is never normally a prblem for me , seems like it goes on really oily shiny an cakey. id not really like it at all

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Qu33nB33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This BB cream is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I truly LOVE it!! I have extremelyyyy dry skin and I think this actually helps keep some moisture in. At first I didn't really buy into the vitamin C and HA (if it actually had it I thought it would be tiny amounts that would do nothing to improve my skin) BUT it has! Only a little but a little is better than nothing. It looks like I have nothing on my face but have perfect poreless spotless skin! This plus hydration and it stays on all day, PERFECTIONN=)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product in "Deep". For reference here are some of my skin matches:

-MAC Studio Tint - Deep Dark
-MAC Prolong Wear Foundation - NC50
-Revlon Colorstay Whipped - Caramel
-Maybelline Superstay - Caramel
-MAC Face and Body - N7
-Milani Cream to Powder Foundation - Spiced Almond

I also have very oily skin, I use milk of magnesia everyday under my moisturizer, whether I wear foundation or not.

With that said...I really enjoy this BB cream! I think people want this to do more than what is claims on the box...when in fact, it does exactly what it claims! It evens out your skin tone, it does not say "to perfection" its says EVENS, which means, "will be more even than it was with no makeup"...it does this. I have slight fading hyper-pigmentation on my cheeks, it covers it completely. It also claims that it keeps the skin from getting oily. I workout almost everyday and I have worn this to the gym many days..after working 8-10+ hours...and my skin looks great after working AND 5 miles of running. It also keeps my skin feeling moisturized without making it more oily...so all in all. I think it lives up to its claims. If it doesnt cover everything, it wasnt meant to...but for those that want sheer coverage without the look and feel of makeup, this def does that. The smell doesnt bother me, and it hasnt broken me out. I also love that it looks like I have NOTHING on...when I look in the mirror I see mascara and a bit of bronzer...and my SKIN! That is the one thing I look for in a product and I am happy it meets my standards in that department

When I first put it on my skin I thought it was going to be a little on the orange side (a lot of women that have reviewed the lighter shades have often said its a bit orange)...but after it sets a few minutes on the skin (5 min, enough for me to do the rest of my makeup) its perfect. It looks like i have nothing on...I usually wear either MAC F&B or MAC Studio Tint on a daily basis, I think this wears just as well, and for the price point it cant be beat ($10-12). I will def be repurchasing this. Deep seems to be a little hard to find, I had to go to three different drugstores, so I suggest either ordering online, or stocking up.

I never thought that a BB cream would not only do what it claims, but be in a shade that is suitable for me. I am very very pleased with this product. My only gripe, is that it leaks a bit...I need to sit it on its end (cap side up) so it doesnt drip. I think its just because its brand new and full of product,. but annoying all the same...not enough not to love the product however.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by LoisXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I never really understood the whole BB Cream craze when it first started coming out but after this product, I get it.
The coverage is light which is to be expected from a BB cream. It evens out my skin tone and for everyday use that's great for me. It's got a dewy finish so if you have oily skin maybe that wouldn't be good but for those of us with dry skin, it's perfect.
I LOVE the smell. It's sooo yummy and refreshing. It's very moisturizing so I don't have to worry about putting on moisturizer before it.
I personally love this product. It's light, dewy, and moisturizing. It's like your skin...but better. :)