April 24, 2014 | 1950 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Lumi Magique

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Shandy313

I've been using this liquid foundation together with my pressed powder for more than 6 months. When the liquid & pressed are used together, the coverage seem alright. However when used it solely on its own, the coverage is only minimal. If you have a good clear skin, this liquid foundation might be suitable for you.
Another 'surprise' i saw was a very thin layer of oil (after using for almost 9 months)...hmm
Overall i do not really like it as it doesn't give a good coverage & it does make your face a little oily. Won't repurchase again...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:04:00 AM More reviews by KristinRuiz94

I like this product. Only thing i dislike is that i broke out after wearing it. I like that it doesnt have full coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by tinalrichard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Never thought my snooty high end butt would love a drug store foundation but I loveeeeeeeeee this one. For summer I actually mix it with Estee Lauder Double Wear and not only do I get great coverage but a glowy look that is not too much but just enough. Wearing it on it's own is great for weekends and winter but I prefer to mix it with things... It has a really pretty finish and I have found myself mixing it with different foundations that are either too light or too dark. I have it in several colors ranging from W3 to W6. All in all, it is a wonderful drug store foundation for dry skin and something I will always use to get the color I want or have glowy skin.. Let me say, it's not tooo glowy, just enough to look bright and healthy... :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Jayjay2012

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation 6 months ago because I wanted a warm, sunkissed glow to my skin in summer. I loved it but found that it did not cover as well as I'd liked and it was a little too dark, so I never used it. Months later I was using my Lancome Teint Miracle and even though I loved the foundation I could never find the right shade and ended up just that little too light and a bit chalky. Light bulb moment, mix the too dark and glowy L'Oreal with the too light and matt Lancome and voila, my perfect foundation concoction. Now it's the perfect shade, covers beautifully and I have a lovely warm sheen to my skin, a healthy and natural glow. Moral of the story, don't ever throw away make up that isn't the right colour match.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by gandolfwizard25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the application and flawless glow this foundation gives, however the staying power isn't great. I wouldn't recommend it for someone who is wanting to cover zits either. Would work great for a gal who wants a bit of a glow and to even things out :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by CarlyJaneB

It makes my skin pretty greasy and it oxidizes really badly. When I first put this on its not so bad but by the end of the day it becomes really orange. I got this in the lightest shade they had which was a pale ivory shade but its still too dark for my skin. I find also that no matter how I apply it it doesn't cover the areas that need coverage the most. Honestly I'm really tight so I'll use this until its gone but after that I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I picked this up a couple of weeks ago from Walgreens and have not been impressed. It's an ok liquid foundation, but nothing special. I have combination oily/dry skin and this makes the pores beside my nose look like craters. I don't think they're that big, but this definitely makes them look huge. Other than that it's nothing special. Maybe it's the shimmer, I never liked Revlon Photoready either so if you like that, you may like this. On the bright side, it didn't irritate my skin nor did it cause a break out. I reckon I'll try to foist it off on my unsuspecting sister to get rid of it ;)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Probably the worst foundation I have ever used. If you have remotely oily skin ... avoid.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by crzynluv56

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What part of LUMI did people not understand? Luminous implying dewy. Dewy is not oil control. If you're judging the foundation on what it's intended for then it is great! I love it! The regular true match was matte but never showed my dry patches. This foundation is similar in that way and is subtly dewy and medium coverage. I'd recommend it for people with dry skin. It won't control oil.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by vjagger

My new HG foundation. (I own MAC studio fix, Bobbi Brown, Shiseido, Clinique Even Better, Chanel lumiere and this one is sooo much better. Like 10 x better.

It spreads so smoothly using a Real Techniques buffing brush, flows onto my skin like liquid silk whereas the MAC streaks on and takes forever to blend.

I'm a nurse, get quite sweaty running the wards and showering and this actually stays in place better than Revlon Colorstay. It's dewy, it makes my 41 year old skin look flawless, not sparkly like Clinique Even Better....If it's ever discontinued I will be making a bid to buy L'Oreal and order my staff to start making it again at once. LOVE.

(I'm NC25 with a dot of NW25 and the shade I use of this foundation is DW3)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No