September 16, 2014 | 2009 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Lumi Magique

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Jen3brooke

I have been a fan of all loreal foundations until this one! I have normal skin and never prone to spots and this made me feel very glowy at first then after an hour it became horrendous. I felt like I was wearing a cake soft mixture on my face I couldn't wait to get it off! I felt dirty and oily!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by strobegirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This did nothing really for my dryish skin. I tried so so many things to keep it smooth and nicely finished, I just can't fix it.
I could tell that when I looked at this about a meter away from my mirror my skin looked pretty good.
This is very expensive in AUD for a pharmacy foundation so I an disappointed.
The colour range is quite limited and will not suit all.
L'oreal should be using more of their Lancome technology in their makeup!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

This is not a friend of someone who has lines around their eyes. It settled very quickly into them and looked pretty cakey over the rest of my face. Not a nice look; couldn't wait to take it off.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

its a sheer coverage (build able), feels light on skin. i don't like the packaging esp the cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by stephiesaprincess

Overall a good foundation. Good coverage. Easy pump packaging. I loved the glow it left on my skin. However I feel that extremely oily skin would not look very well with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have dry, sensitive skin. I also have eczema on my face. Thus, I really have to watch what I put on my face, and I was a bit afraid that this would make my skin itch, like some other L'Oreal products have done. I bought it in 'Rose Porcelain' and was horrified to see it looked pinkish in the bottle when I looked closely at it outside the store, but when I pumped it out later that day and spread it over my face with my stipple brush, it was not pink at all, but had yellow undertones (like myself). It fit my skin PERFECTLY. I wouldn't say it made my skin glowy, it actually made it matte, which I don't like. I like the dewy, glowy look. But it looked so natural on my skin that I just loved it, and it did not make my skin itch at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by libralady81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it. I am NC44/45 for reference with acne prone skin. I have tried MAC, NARS, Lancome, Reckon you name it. I looked on MissNatty's beauty diary and she did a review. This stuff is beautiful. Now my T zone does get oily and I find I should dust some translucent powder on me. My husband said my skin looked amazing; he had no idea I was wearing anything. Please give it a try, you can always return it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by VMV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would like this but it does not stay in place! Even I put powder on it every time, I still get it on my fingers and everywhere. The lightest shade is really good for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by lonefreckle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Dewy skin lovers rejoice!!

This is such a pretty foundation that really shows off your skin. It's not too shimmery that it looks unnatural (so important to me), but it adds just enough light reflection that you look nice and healthy and awake.

The coverage is solidly medium when I use my beauty blender, which is my preferred way for applying liquid foundation in general, including this one. This is great for those who like the healthy skin look, because it shows enough of my freckles to look like I have little to no makeup on, while still evening out my skin tone significantly. I do use a concealer to cover up acne and acne scars.

My biggest issue with this foundation is it's available color range. In Sweden they seem to offer only 4-6 shades, which is not a lot. Thankfully I have a close match in N1 Pure Pearl. It's a bit pink for someone who like to tone down the coolness in my skin, so sometimes I mix it with a more yellow toned foundation. But it's not a majorly pink-toned foundation at all (N being the neutral range). I'm probably around a NC15, so N1 also works for us pale gals.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by emilyp149

I've tried so many different foundations in the past year, from different types of MAC foundations, and i've splurged on Chanel and Dior. I suffer from severe eczema and I often have acne break outs on my chin and cheeks. I found that I could not find a happy medium foundation that would suit both my eczema and acne, and found Chanel foundations to not provide enough moisture to my face, MAC making my acne worse, and Dior to be blotchy on my face. (After these experiences I was too scared to try anything else!). My mum suggested going for a cheaper option, and since purchasing L'Oreal Lumi Magique I've been so happy!!
This foundation is perfect for my skin, as the colour suits my light/olive skin. The foundation coverage is medium, but very natural looking and lasts all day!! I have noticed that it tends to get a bit oily at the end of the day, but seriously not a big deal at all.
Since using this foundation my eczema has vanished completely and I have noticed a significant decrease in my acne. I found no colour change by the end of the day either.

This cost about $30AUD from Myer in Australia, and so so worth it. For any girls struggling with finding a good colour for light skin with olive undertones I highly recommend it.
Definitely a Holy Grail product for me, and I will be purchasing again!!!