November 28, 2014 | 1920 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Lumi Magique

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Seri15

This was the first foundation I bought... It's HORRIBLE. It doesn't set AT ALL. Even after caking my face with translucent powder it doesn't stay put. If I don't add the translucent powder it's even worse and within an hour it looks oily and just gross...
The packaging and description deceived me. I admit though seeing the spf and packaging did make me pick it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by shygirl7

The coverage is medium and the finish is dewy that looks very healthy and luminous. I like this foundation for everyday because it makes my skin look skin, only waaaay better looking. It's undetectable. Great for dry skin types, but combination skin types like me can also wear this if set with powder.

I like to apply this with the Sigma f80 brush, and on other days with the beauty blender. Either way I've had a good application. I get a good 8 hour wear out of this when I set with a powder. About 6 hours after application my t-zone looks oily, but even with matte foundations I face this problem.

My skin texture is mostly smooth, my trouble is having a red cheek area and purple under eye bags. This foundation covers the redness, but I need concealer for the bags. No biggie. This foundation feels very light and does not transfer on me. This hasn't caused any break outs on my face, the only reason I wouldn't repurchase this foundation is because I want to try out new foundations!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by zezz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Overall, its an alright foundation... very medium coverage if you like that. I find that it doesn't stay long but it does the job that the name says-it really does illuminate my face. I have dry sensitive skin and I have not broken out or had any dry patches. I'm not really interested in repurchasing it because I want to find something more long lasting and a less dewy finish...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Tihana1312

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product to use as my everyday foundation as i like quite a dewy finish. I read a lot of reviews and a lot of people compared it ot the high end illuminating liquid foundations. I bought this and was very excited. i put it on and at first i liked the appearance - within an hour i hated it - i looked like an oily mess. This foundation does not set - even when i used a powerd on top!! It moves everywhere and i found that at the end of the day i could see where my fingers and hands had rubbed the foundation off - SO NOT PRETTY! I will definitely not be purchasing this again - to be sure i actually am not even sure i will use this again. SO DISAPPOINTED.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Jen3brooke

I have been a fan of all loreal foundations until this one! I have normal skin and never prone to spots and this made me feel very glowy at first then after an hour it became horrendous. I felt like I was wearing a cake soft mixture on my face I couldn't wait to get it off! I felt dirty and oily!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by strobegirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This did nothing really for my dryish skin. I tried so so many things to keep it smooth and nicely finished, I just can't fix it.
I could tell that when I looked at this about a meter away from my mirror my skin looked pretty good.
This is very expensive in AUD for a pharmacy foundation so I an disappointed.
The colour range is quite limited and will not suit all.
L'oreal should be using more of their Lancome technology in their makeup!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

This is not a friend of someone who has lines around their eyes. It settled very quickly into them and looked pretty cakey over the rest of my face. Not a nice look; couldn't wait to take it off.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

its a sheer coverage (build able), feels light on skin. i don't like the packaging esp the cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by stephiesaprincess

Overall a good foundation. Good coverage. Easy pump packaging. I loved the glow it left on my skin. However I feel that extremely oily skin would not look very well with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have dry, sensitive skin. I also have eczema on my face. Thus, I really have to watch what I put on my face, and I was a bit afraid that this would make my skin itch, like some other L'Oreal products have done. I bought it in 'Rose Porcelain' and was horrified to see it looked pinkish in the bottle when I looked closely at it outside the store, but when I pumped it out later that day and spread it over my face with my stipple brush, it was not pink at all, but had yellow undertones (like myself). It fit my skin PERFECTLY. I wouldn't say it made my skin glowy, it actually made it matte, which I don't like. I like the dewy, glowy look. But it looked so natural on my skin that I just loved it, and it did not make my skin itch at all.