L'Oreal Lumi Magique

3.4

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

on 3/6/2014 7:46:00 PM

I mix this with a full coverage foundation and the results are beautiful

on 2/28/2014 3:01:00 AM

Im medium skinned with golden/neutral undertone and i could go with either w3 or n3 but i purchased w3. For me, it is medium coverage with satin finish. Where i live it is summer and the foundation lasts around 7-8 hours but shine comes through after 5 hours. I will buy again definately.

on 2/8/2014 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Still not too sure about this foundation although I have purchased a second bottle of it. I have dry skin and with my skincare routine, I find it does not stick to my dry areas. I dont really like the coverage as it isn't really medium coverage and if I try and build it up, it doesnf look quite right (using real techniques brushes and an original beauty blender). I tend to mix this with some boujours healthy mix and it helps to warm my foundation up a bit more. Overall I would only use this on its own when my skin is in good condition and if I want a light coverage foundation.

on 2/7/2014 5:49:00 PM

I really dislike this foundation, first of all because it's so thin, light coverage, not medium! It sets into lines and made my skin look so uneven. It's not longwearing. I have normal skin, but it just fade out and looks even more uneven after only 2-3 hours! And when the foundation sets, it will get darker. Horrible!

on 2/3/2014 7:39:00 AM

This was the first foundation I bought... It's HORRIBLE. It doesn't set AT ALL. Even after caking my face with translucent powder it doesn't stay put. If I don't add the translucent powder it's even worse and within an hour it looks oily and just gross...
The packaging and description deceived me. I admit though seeing the spf and packaging did make me pick it up.

on 1/30/2014 4:47:00 AM

The coverage is medium and the finish is dewy that looks very healthy and luminous. I like this foundation for everyday because it makes my skin look skin, only waaaay better looking. It's undetectable. Great for dry skin types, but combination skin types like me can also wear this if set with powder.

I like to apply this with the Sigma f80 brush, and on other days with the beauty blender. Either way I've had a good application. I get a good 8 hour wear out of this when I set with a powder. About 6 hours after application my t-zone looks oily, but even with matte foundations I face this problem.

My skin texture is mostly smooth, my trouble is having a red cheek area and purple under eye bags. This foundation covers the redness, but I need concealer for the bags. No biggie. This foundation feels very light and does not transfer on me. This hasn't caused any break outs on my face, the only reason I wouldn't repurchase this foundation is because I want to try out new foundations!

on 1/28/2014 9:54:00 PM

Overall, its an alright foundation... very medium coverage if you like that. I find that it doesn't stay long but it does the job that the name says-it really does illuminate my face. I have dry sensitive skin and I have not broken out or had any dry patches. I'm not really interested in repurchasing it because I want to find something more long lasting and a less dewy finish...

on 1/28/2014 12:07:00 AM

I bought this product to use as my everyday foundation as i like quite a dewy finish. I read a lot of reviews and a lot of people compared it ot the high end illuminating liquid foundations. I bought this and was very excited. i put it on and at first i liked the appearance - within an hour i hated it - i looked like an oily mess. This foundation does not set - even when i used a powerd on top!! It moves everywhere and i found that at the end of the day i could see where my fingers and hands had rubbed the foundation off - SO NOT PRETTY! I will definitely not be purchasing this again - to be sure i actually am not even sure i will use this again. SO DISAPPOINTED.

on 1/26/2014 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been a fan of all loreal foundations until this one! I have normal skin and never prone to spots and this made me feel very glowy at first then after an hour it became horrendous. I felt like I was wearing a cake soft mixture on my face I couldn't wait to get it off! I felt dirty and oily!

on 1/25/2014 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This did nothing really for my dryish skin. I tried so so many things to keep it smooth and nicely finished, I just can't fix it.
I could tell that when I looked at this about a meter away from my mirror my skin looked pretty good.
This is very expensive in AUD for a pharmacy foundation so I an disappointed.
The colour range is quite limited and will not suit all.
L'oreal should be using more of their Lancome technology in their makeup!