Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 3/30/2014 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product many people were telling me to buy this so i brought it so excited to wear it and as soon as i put it on i felt so diffrent.so comfy.
When my lips are dry and when i try this one its gives my lips a shine and makes it look gorgouse.This left my lips hydrated

on 3/16/2014 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

At the time of writing, 148 reviewers gave this Cherry Me balm at 75% "Buy Again" rating. So this gave me the impetus to go buy and try it.

I found it at Walmart at $3.98 and overall, this is a nice lip balm with a sheer red colour. It will not make you look "made up" like some of the heavier, opaque coverage Burts Bees lipbalms. (I dislike the Burts Bees heavy coverage; I end up finger blending the balm so that it's hardly there.)

I prefer wearing tinted lip balms to lipstick these days, mostly because I can't stand the way my lips feel with lipstick on all day.

Cherry Me is very easy to wear and my lips feel comfortable and I look way better than wearing nothing. Win-win-win!

I should add that today I was wearing a red ball cap, plus this Cherry Me lip balm, and a guy locked his eyes with mine and actually waved at me at the mall. I *never* have guys waving at me, so thank you, Maybelline = )

on 2/18/2014 5:49:00 PM

When the Baby Lips first came out, a lot of my friends recommended them to me and they weren't wrong! This was my favourite though, as I loved the cherry scent. Since then I've recommended it to other friends and they agree!

on 2/18/2014 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using Cherry Me because it moisturises my lips and it is a beautiful pinkish red color! I've used 3 of them so far and continue to repurchase! My favorite Baby Lips!

on 2/15/2014 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Cute pigment! Smells nice. I use these daily

on 2/12/2014 11:54:00 AM

I bought extra of this and the Grape Vine to put in every jacket/coat pocket. You can find them in duos to make them even less expensive, and they are often on sale.
Theere is a hint of color, just enough to brighten anything faded you had already put on earlier in the day. If alone, it does make lips look better too!
The consistency is thicker than my fave balm IT's Je Ne Sais Quoi but just a bit. This does make it last a bit longer, so that's awesome. It does not stain the lips like IT though, so there is the tradeoff.
$2.97 at Walmart, $4.49 at Ulta. (WOW, that's ridic.)
The cherry scent is a bright, happy, fake cherry scent. I love it.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a very good lip balm.

Pros:
-Long lasting!
-Good pigmentation
-Nice texture

Cons:
-Moisture does not last long

on 2/8/2014 6:27:00 PM

In love with this product! It is phenomenal. First off, it is soooo hydrating. Secondly, the colour looks awesome on! The price is amazing...at 3.99 (or cheaper depending on where you buy it) you can't go wrong.

on 2/3/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really enjoy this product! I do find that it looks better and stays on better (for me in the dry winter months) if I wear a random chapstick underneath this product and then put this on. I think that it helps add a plumpness to my lips and makes them look extra healthy when I do this. I think that "Cherry Me" is a good shade that adds color to your lips without looks tacky or like you drank too much red Kool-Aid.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am a huge fan of the baby lips and this color really intrigued me; a light, pink toned red. I though that the color would be kinda comparable to the Covergirl's Smoochies in Tweet Me but a little bit sheerer. But I was surprised to see that it was more on the pink side. On my lips though, it was almost transparent. But I really like it for everyday use, to just kind of throw it on. I will probably repurchase because of the amazing feeling of the baby lips.

Popular Lip Treatments