Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

3.4

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine]

DRYING. Pale death-like peach (matte).

on 10/23/2013 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I am tan with pigmented lips. This color looks weird on me. It's like a cool icy peach; kind of makes my lips look dead. Did not help my chapped lips. The smell is ok. At least it is cheap.

on 10/23/2013 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE * COLOR AND MOISTURIZING ON MY NC45 SKIN. IT GOES WELL WITH THAT AND A GLOSS TO MAKE IT POP

on 10/19/2013 7:01:00 PM

I honestly can say, this is my favorite lip balm. The color goes very nice with my skin tone, and it's very natural in my opinion. I usually go between this and my eos balm throughout the week, and I think it's great. I'm almost finished my first tube, ready to go out and get another ASAP.

on 10/10/2013 11:17:00 PM

I reluctantly tried this after wondering what all the hype was about. I had pretty low expectations. However, this is amazing stuff. It's great lip balm, and I'm actually a fan of the color. It's very natural! This is the only lip balm I've ever had that I've actually used the whole container.

on 10/5/2013 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Like most review I'm not a fan of the color. The texture and the price however are very good. I sometimes also use this as a cheek highlighter on the go. I will not repurchase this shade, but I will buy again from the range

on 10/2/2013 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm still not quite sure why this is under the 'Lip Treatments' category because it doesn't provide any moisture. In fact, my lips actually feel drier after applying. With that said, there is a slight shimmer and I do actually LOVE the nude tint it gives my lips. It compliments my fair skin quite well. It's a great little stick to have in your purse and apply for a sheer wash of pale tint on your lips. No need for a mirror.

on 9/4/2013 7:12:00 PM

No me gustaron del todo, este siento que no aportada nada de hidratación, y es lo que más esperaba (más que un acabado 'labial' )

on 9/4/2013 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I find myself reaching for this gloss all the time...it is a very neutral pinkish peach. Looks really nice if you have a tan. I love the 80s inspired packaging too. Really a good buy.

on 8/28/2013 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Unfortunately my lips don't feel anything like a baby's after using this product ;)

Although the colour is nice when applied lightly, it's a bit too frosty of a nude for my liking. Even more unappealing is the scent; it reminds me of fruit scented play-doh! More importantly, don't lick the product off your lips; the texture is greasier than necessary and it doesn't taste good at all! This peachy shade is a no-go for me, but I'm still willing to give the other colourless ones a shot.

Popular Lip Treatments