Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

3.3

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine]

on 1/29/2014 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This was really moisturizing and the color wasn't too pigmented so it's perfect for when I go to school. For those who want a lot of color I wouldn't recommend this but it was perfect for me.

The packaging is super cute and, OVERALL, I think Baby Lips are nice, cheap, tinted lip balms, but I'm rating this particular shade lower. I had two of these (Grape Vine, Cherry Me) before getting this one bc I was looking for something other than a berry tint. I wasn't expecting much color so was not disappointed in that aspect. It is sheer with a SLIGHT peachy sheen and I detect shimmer as well. I think the shimmer in this fries out my lips and isn't as moisturizing as the non-shimmers. This does initially go on smooth and shiny, but after it dries down, you're left with dry lips and silver shimmer particles.

on 1/12/2014 7:07:00 PM

I bought this because I thought it would be a good tinted lip balm...but I was wrong. It wasn't very moisturizing and there was absolutely NO color pay off. Perhaps this would show up on someone with lighter lips. The only good thing was that it smells nice. Oh, and the packaging is cute. I'm sticking with my Revlon Lip Butters.

on 1/6/2014 9:37:00 AM

Very moisturizing, just a little bit of colour. A little more colour would have been preferred.

on 12/19/2013 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

With everyone raving on about Maybelline Baby Lip Moisturiser, I felt like I HAD to try it out. So, off I went to Boots and purchased the Peach Kiss Baby Lip Treatment. I wanted to try this product for a while as I heard good things about it, however I was unsure on what it actually was. Was it a lip balm or lip tint? I found that it works as both! It hydrates your lips whilst giving them a glossy tint, which isn’t sticky!
It was £2.99, which I feel is reasonable and its pocket size, which is great.
I’ve been applying it about three times per day and found that it can be worn over lipstick without ruining the colour. It gives a slight glossy and plump look, whilst remaining natural.
I really like this lip balm and I actually want to collect the other colours!

on 11/29/2013 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I am a lipbalm-aholic and i love lipbalms, low end and high-end but this is by far one of the best lipbalms i have ever come across (the Baby lips Repair/Hydrate just wins by a fraction).

Maybelline gave me high expectations and i dare say the have delivered. My lips feel amazing and the lipbalms gives my lips a lovely light peachy colour and leave my lips soft and chap-free. Unlike some lipbalms i have tried in the past this is lovely and smooth and not at al slicky on the lips.

I use this most days just on its own but i will use it under peach coloured lipsticks when i need extra care for the lips.

I am in love with the purple packaging and the lettering. For the price it is amazing.

The only down side? In the Netherlands we only have 5 different baby lips, would love to try some of the others!! I got this whilst shopping in Germany. Will buy this again and again and have recommended this to my friends!

Your lips will love you for getting this especially as it is almost winter

Well, the baby lips balms seem a little better than ordinary chapstick with beeswax, they feel more silky and they do moisturise my lips enough as long as lips are in overall good shape - they would by no means repair cracked lips though! The colour is disappointing, just a subtle golden/brownish shimmer which is not too great with my fair skin and dark blonde hair, but the scent is very pleasant, really just a hint of peach. I would rate it much higher if this had the colour of the cherry me variety, which is a natural and pretty shade of pink.
Edit: I have actually repurchased this by now, it has a very affordable price and is good quality for that price range, I think.

DRYING. Pale death-like peach (matte).

on 10/23/2013 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I am tan with pigmented lips. This color looks weird on me. It's like a cool icy peach; kind of makes my lips look dead. Did not help my chapped lips. The smell is ok. At least it is cheap.

on 10/23/2013 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE * COLOR AND MOISTURIZING ON MY NC45 SKIN. IT GOES WELL WITH THAT AND A GLOSS TO MAKE IT POP

Popular Lip Treatments