April 24, 2014 | 1021 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by karlaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it's alright don't like the glitter

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

What's not to love - moisturising, nude peach tint, makes lips look full but not too glittery however it is a bit grittier than I would prefer. cheap as chips and you get almost twice the amount you would in a normal lipstick/windup balm. Makes a fab nude peach lip for daytime worn over a nude liner. Wish these were available here in NZ - we only have the wind up chapstick style babylips which I find irritating/give me really dry lips in the long run - but these are great!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by laurenheartsmakeup

I did not care for the fake peach scent or glitter. Packaging is cute but on the lips it feels greasy and comes off as a dirty looking. Not dirty like sexy dirty, dirty like literal dirt.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Revivi

This is the worst balm I've ever used. I do not have sensitive skin and have never had a reaction to any lip product until this stuff. I used it for 3 days and it felt fine going on, and the color was nice, but on the fourth day I noticed a couple red splotches on my lips. Hours later, my lips were so painfuly dry that if I didnt put some sort of balm on them I could barely talk. They began to peel and flake and develop sandpaper like bumps on my vermilion border. It took a week of of hydrocortisone and no other lip products to get my lips back to a reasonable state. It's been 9 days since I threw it out, and my lips still hurt a bit when I open my mouth too wide, but they are slowly getting better.

I was so shocked to have this reaction after so many people loved this product. If you are thinking about purchasing this, be careful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by aatus

I am a chapstick girl. Lip gloss, lipstick, lip stain - none of it comes near my lips. But I DESPERATELY was wanting a peachy tinted balm to tone down the natural pinkness of my lips. So I did some YouTubing and Googling and I discovered this. I love that it produces a perfect peachy color on the lips, has a sheen without looking glossy, looks natural (does not really settle in any cracks on the lips), and you don't need a mirror to put it on. I hate that it doesn't moisturize AT ALL (I think it sucked moisture out of my lips actually), and that it has no staying power. I was reapplying this stuff every 15 minutes. Crazy. But that's not enough to keep me away. I still love it. I think it was around 3$ at Walmart and I just put regular chapstick on first, and then a coat of this and it's fine! If you want a natural, low maintenance, peachy/nude lipped look - try this. For 3$? Yes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Laurad01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings on this one... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color. It is the perfect nude color for my light skin tone. I wear it every day. However, it doesn't stay on long at all. I have to reapply like 45 minutes after putting it on. That's the only reason for the 3 lippies instead of 5. Also, there's no amazing transformation in my lips with use. They still get dry and are nowhere near baby lips. If they made it a more long-lasting formula I would make it an HG product for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I like the baby lips in "quenched" (blue packaging,clear color) it's so moisturizing and I wear as a base for my lips before I apply lipstick or lipgloss. I heard good things about the peach color so I bought it and for me it's a fail. It's nowhere as moisturizing as "quenched" and the color payoff was horrible. I have pigmented lips and I know it's supposed to be a sheer color but to me a light application is not enough for my lips to get the moisture it needs but if I layer it heavy my lips looked like glitter town and somehow made my lips gray.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by marshiemallow14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lip balm feels super hydrating when you put it on. And the smell is amazing, and lasts for ages. The smell is very peachy, which was very nice. I think the balm is supposed to be tinted, but it had no effect on my lips at all. It is rather shimmery, but for me this was basically like...sparkly color of my own lips. I really loved it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pro's? The first thing is the smell; I love peaches and their scent, so I adore the scent of this. I also love how hydrating it is; it feels so nice on the lips. Cons: the actual color just doesn't look nice on me. I only ever wear this one when i'm either not seeing anyone or about to go to bed. The only reason why I kept it is because I loved the smell so much! I won't be repurchasing it though.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I like a lot of the other babylips but not really this one. There's too much shimmer and it makes my lips frosty. Plus it completely washes me out and makes me look super tired. I wear little or no makeup usually during the day so I look for lip products that really brighten my face. It moisturizes as well as any other lip balm, nothing special.