Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

3.3

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine]

on 1/6/2014 9:37:00 AM

Very moisturizing, just a little bit of colour. A little more colour would have been preferred.

on 12/19/2013 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

With everyone raving on about Maybelline Baby Lip Moisturiser, I felt like I HAD to try it out. So, off I went to Boots and purchased the Peach Kiss Baby Lip Treatment. I wanted to try this product for a while as I heard good things about it, however I was unsure on what it actually was. Was it a lip balm or lip tint? I found that it works as both! It hydrates your lips whilst giving them a glossy tint, which isn’t sticky!
It was £2.99, which I feel is reasonable and its pocket size, which is great.
I’ve been applying it about three times per day and found that it can be worn over lipstick without ruining the colour. It gives a slight glossy and plump look, whilst remaining natural.
I really like this lip balm and I actually want to collect the other colours!

on 11/29/2013 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I am a lipbalm-aholic and i love lipbalms, low end and high-end but this is by far one of the best lipbalms i have ever come across (the Baby lips Repair/Hydrate just wins by a fraction).

Maybelline gave me high expectations and i dare say the have delivered. My lips feel amazing and the lipbalms gives my lips a lovely light peachy colour and leave my lips soft and chap-free. Unlike some lipbalms i have tried in the past this is lovely and smooth and not at al slicky on the lips.

I use this most days just on its own but i will use it under peach coloured lipsticks when i need extra care for the lips.

I am in love with the purple packaging and the lettering. For the price it is amazing.

The only down side? In the Netherlands we only have 5 different baby lips, would love to try some of the others!! I got this whilst shopping in Germany. Will buy this again and again and have recommended this to my friends!

Your lips will love you for getting this especially as it is almost winter

Well, the baby lips balms seem a little better than ordinary chapstick with beeswax, they feel more silky and they do moisturise my lips enough as long as lips are in overall good shape - they would by no means repair cracked lips though! The colour is disappointing, just a subtle golden/brownish shimmer which is not too great with my fair skin and dark blonde hair, but the scent is very pleasant, really just a hint of peach. I would rate it much higher if this had the colour of the cherry me variety, which is a natural and pretty shade of pink.
Edit: I have actually repurchased this by now, it has a very affordable price and is good quality for that price range, I think.

DRYING. Pale death-like peach (matte).

on 10/23/2013 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I am tan with pigmented lips. This color looks weird on me. It's like a cool icy peach; kind of makes my lips look dead. Did not help my chapped lips. The smell is ok. At least it is cheap.

on 10/23/2013 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE * COLOR AND MOISTURIZING ON MY NC45 SKIN. IT GOES WELL WITH THAT AND A GLOSS TO MAKE IT POP

on 10/19/2013 7:01:00 PM

I honestly can say, this is my favorite lip balm. The color goes very nice with my skin tone, and it's very natural in my opinion. I usually go between this and my eos balm throughout the week, and I think it's great. I'm almost finished my first tube, ready to go out and get another ASAP.

on 10/10/2013 11:17:00 PM

I reluctantly tried this after wondering what all the hype was about. I had pretty low expectations. However, this is amazing stuff. It's great lip balm, and I'm actually a fan of the color. It's very natural! This is the only lip balm I've ever had that I've actually used the whole container.

on 10/5/2013 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Like most review I'm not a fan of the color. The texture and the price however are very good. I sometimes also use this as a cheek highlighter on the go. I will not repurchase this shade, but I will buy again from the range

Popular Lip Treatments