October 2, 2014 | 923 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by LaxBabe58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I honestly can say, this is my favorite lip balm. The color goes very nice with my skin tone, and it's very natural in my opinion. I usually go between this and my eos balm throughout the week, and I think it's great. I'm almost finished my first tube, ready to go out and get another ASAP.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by r3rica9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I reluctantly tried this after wondering what all the hype was about. I had pretty low expectations. However, this is amazing stuff. It's great lip balm, and I'm actually a fan of the color. It's very natural! This is the only lip balm I've ever had that I've actually used the whole container.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Like most review I'm not a fan of the color. The texture and the price however are very good. I sometimes also use this as a cheek highlighter on the go. I will not repurchase this shade, but I will buy again from the range

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm still not quite sure why this is under the 'Lip Treatments' category because it doesn't provide any moisture. In fact, my lips actually feel drier after applying. With that said, there is a slight shimmer and I do actually LOVE the nude tint it gives my lips. It compliments my fair skin quite well. It's a great little stick to have in your purse and apply for a sheer wash of pale tint on your lips. No need for a mirror.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Corchete

No me gustaron del todo, este siento que no aportada nada de hidratación, y es lo que más esperaba (más que un acabado 'labial' )

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by jen5276

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find myself reaching for this gloss all the time...it is a very neutral pinkish peach. Looks really nice if you have a tan. I love the 80s inspired packaging too. Really a good buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by jazzyjes

Unfortunately my lips don't feel anything like a baby's after using this product ;)

Although the colour is nice when applied lightly, it's a bit too frosty of a nude for my liking. Even more unappealing is the scent; it reminds me of fruit scented play-doh! More importantly, don't lick the product off your lips; the texture is greasier than necessary and it doesn't taste good at all! This peachy shade is a no-go for me, but I'm still willing to give the other colourless ones a shot.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Awijemi

I do like. Has a nude shade and smells great. Overall good

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loved the packing,tastes/smells good,and makes my lips soft

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by WendyTran

First, the color doesnt look good on me, probably because my lips are already pigmented.
But it moisturizes good.
Also, too much shimmers.

I gave it to my sister :')