December 22, 2014 | 1518 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like the texture and sheerness of this foundation a lot, but even the (already hard-to-find) lightest shade is too dark for me, just like all BeneFit foundations. I looked for the lightest shade for ages, only to find that it, too, was way too dark and yellow. Same for the other end of the spectrum -- the darkest one is more of a medium tone. I'll never understand how they can make such nice blush tones for fair, cool skin and then make absolutely ZERO foundation shades for that demographic.

That said, if you fit into the narrow range of folks who can match it and enjoy a nice almost-dewy, sheer foundation, it's worth a try. I wore my sample as a really light contour and it felt nice all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Brittbritt963

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this foundation for prom for a glowy not heavy look. It did that perfectly. But it didn't stay on at all. I used the smash box primer and a setting powder which the lady at sephora told me to get (hello flawless powder) looks great when first applied but looks worse over time. I was so upset it was 36$ so I got a bare mineral setting powder in translucent and it stayed on a little better but you have to cake on powder for any staying powder. This is a glorified BB cream. This is not a foundation do not waste your money on the foundation plus their powder plus another powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by abbyyywilkinsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this foundation. The packaginig is so adorable which is what drew mw to it in the first place. When you first put it on I think it looks flawless and has great coverage. However, after about an hour or so it starts to wear off around my cheeks and get super oily. I've had dry skin for as long as I can remember so it's really hard for a foundation to make my skin oily but this definitely did. I have tried all kinds of different primers underneath this foundation and it just doesn't work!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Aussieapricity

This is by far the worst foundation I've ever used. I bought this because so many youtubers recommended it. I use a primer under all my foundations, but this still doesn't go on smoothly. I do have acne, and any blemishes I have the foundation clings to the dry spots around it. It is VERY sticky and dries shiny, so you defiantly need a setting powder. If you have oily skin, I'd stay far away from this foundation. Actually, if I were anyone I would stay far away from this foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by missmajestic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I REALLY want to love this foundation!! I'm not a sheer or light coverage kinda girl, but I love the way this foundation makes my skin look and it does not sink into my pores like most liquids do, which is amazing because I have some large pores on my face, and they are the bane of my existence!
Unfortunately, it also leaves my skin SO oily!! I have combination skin, and sometimes it can get a little oily, but my oh my, this stuff takes my oil problem to a whole new level! It causes my skin to go into overdrive with oil production, and by the end of the day, my face is a hot mess and I feel like I've rubbed down with vaseline! It says oil free, but it makes my face go crazy! I talked to one of the girls at a nearby Sephora about it, and the first thing out of her mouth was that it gets pretty oily. So right! If you have a tendency to be oily at all, I would avoid it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by ds17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was fortunate enough to find this foundation at Sephora when they were clearancing out some shades that were no longer going to be sold, so I only paid $20 for this foundation... and that was too much.

This foundation full priced is $36 so I had some pretty big expectations. The biggest problem with this foundation is that it leaned so warm that it almost looks orange. Given that I have a deep skin tone I find that very hard to do on my already warm conplexion. I could understand if it oxidizes but to naturally be that warm, I was not a fan. The coverage was great medium semi matte (so it looks like skin), and I get about five hours of wear before I have to blot. Which is decent giving I have oily skin. Also as a side note this foundation transfers bad if I touch my face and then touch white paper there was very visible transfer.(eww)

Overall I just think this is an average foundation with a large price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by brainyforester7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this base is so breathable. i love the way it felt on my face. i felt natural and beautiful not like i caked on a massive amout of make up. im in love with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Lmartinez90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received some samples of this foundation with my ulta purchase. I was so excited to try it out, the first day I thought it looked great. Although I did not wear it all day. The second day I wore it all day and I was so disappointed. This is not a long wearing foundation! By the end of the day it was completely gone. I used a primer and set it and it still did not hold. Not only did it wear off but it broke me out sooo bad. I do not break out easily. The packaging is great the price is a bit high the formula made me break out. I used the shade honey and it matched my skin well but it is not my holy grail or even something I would re purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fabulous foundation! I have gone through two bottles of this, and I will most likely repurchase once I have gotten through the stack of other foundations I currently own. It's lightweight and looks so natural, but also provides medium coverage. The shade Ivory (I'm pure for sure) suits my fair, neutral-toned skin perfectly. I like that Benefit have made two different pale shades to suit different tones, as a lot of other brands just have pink-toned "ivory" shades. The formula is very easy to work with and non-drying. Maybe not the best choice for oily skins, but I have dry/combo skin and this foundation suits my skin in all seasons.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by diepset1

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! I have yellow undertones and tan skin, so my shade is Toasted Beige Warm me up. It has great coverage, but I can't say that it's full coverage. The point of the product is to be breathable like oxygen, hence the name, so it has medium coverage. As long as you conceal very well and blend the foundation well, it will be quite a flawless finish with powder. I bought it at an Ulta where a nice lady helped me find my shade since I'm pretty clueless about that. I wish that the bottle wasn't so small since you are paying around $34 for it, which is steep. I used this foundation for a party and it was on for a very long time...around 12 hours. It didn't budge and it stuck well even when I used no primer. I just wash my face and moisturize before putting on my makeup. If you have oily skin, it's best to blot or use powder since this foundation isn't mattifying, but it's breathable...that's for sure. If you don't mind splurging for a great foundation, try this one. I think I have found my HG foundation.