December 19, 2014 | 1542 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by abbyyywilkinsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this foundation. The packaginig is so adorable which is what drew mw to it in the first place. When you first put it on I think it looks flawless and has great coverage. However, after about an hour or so it starts to wear off around my cheeks and get super oily. I've had dry skin for as long as I can remember so it's really hard for a foundation to make my skin oily but this definitely did. I have tried all kinds of different primers underneath this foundation and it just doesn't work!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Aussieapricity

This is by far the worst foundation I've ever used. I bought this because so many youtubers recommended it. I use a primer under all my foundations, but this still doesn't go on smoothly. I do have acne, and any blemishes I have the foundation clings to the dry spots around it. It is VERY sticky and dries shiny, so you defiantly need a setting powder. If you have oily skin, I'd stay far away from this foundation. Actually, if I were anyone I would stay far away from this foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by missmajestic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I REALLY want to love this foundation!! I'm not a sheer or light coverage kinda girl, but I love the way this foundation makes my skin look and it does not sink into my pores like most liquids do, which is amazing because I have some large pores on my face, and they are the bane of my existence!
Unfortunately, it also leaves my skin SO oily!! I have combination skin, and sometimes it can get a little oily, but my oh my, this stuff takes my oil problem to a whole new level! It causes my skin to go into overdrive with oil production, and by the end of the day, my face is a hot mess and I feel like I've rubbed down with vaseline! It says oil free, but it makes my face go crazy! I talked to one of the girls at a nearby Sephora about it, and the first thing out of her mouth was that it gets pretty oily. So right! If you have a tendency to be oily at all, I would avoid it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by ds17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was fortunate enough to find this foundation at Sephora when they were clearancing out some shades that were no longer going to be sold, so I only paid $20 for this foundation... and that was too much.

This foundation full priced is $36 so I had some pretty big expectations. The biggest problem with this foundation is that it leaned so warm that it almost looks orange. Given that I have a deep skin tone I find that very hard to do on my already warm conplexion. I could understand if it oxidizes but to naturally be that warm, I was not a fan. The coverage was great medium semi matte (so it looks like skin), and I get about five hours of wear before I have to blot. Which is decent giving I have oily skin. Also as a side note this foundation transfers bad if I touch my face and then touch white paper there was very visible transfer.(eww)

Overall I just think this is an average foundation with a large price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by brainyforester7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this base is so breathable. i love the way it felt on my face. i felt natural and beautiful not like i caked on a massive amout of make up. im in love with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Lmartinez90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received some samples of this foundation with my ulta purchase. I was so excited to try it out, the first day I thought it looked great. Although I did not wear it all day. The second day I wore it all day and I was so disappointed. This is not a long wearing foundation! By the end of the day it was completely gone. I used a primer and set it and it still did not hold. Not only did it wear off but it broke me out sooo bad. I do not break out easily. The packaging is great the price is a bit high the formula made me break out. I used the shade honey and it matched my skin well but it is not my holy grail or even something I would re purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fabulous foundation! I have gone through two bottles of this, and I will most likely repurchase once I have gotten through the stack of other foundations I currently own. It's lightweight and looks so natural, but also provides medium coverage. The shade Ivory (I'm pure for sure) suits my fair, neutral-toned skin perfectly. I like that Benefit have made two different pale shades to suit different tones, as a lot of other brands just have pink-toned "ivory" shades. The formula is very easy to work with and non-drying. Maybe not the best choice for oily skins, but I have dry/combo skin and this foundation suits my skin in all seasons.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by diepset1

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! I have yellow undertones and tan skin, so my shade is Toasted Beige Warm me up. It has great coverage, but I can't say that it's full coverage. The point of the product is to be breathable like oxygen, hence the name, so it has medium coverage. As long as you conceal very well and blend the foundation well, it will be quite a flawless finish with powder. I bought it at an Ulta where a nice lady helped me find my shade since I'm pretty clueless about that. I wish that the bottle wasn't so small since you are paying around $34 for it, which is steep. I used this foundation for a party and it was on for a very long time...around 12 hours. It didn't budge and it stuck well even when I used no primer. I just wash my face and moisturize before putting on my makeup. If you have oily skin, it's best to blot or use powder since this foundation isn't mattifying, but it's breathable...that's for sure. If you don't mind splurging for a great foundation, try this one. I think I have found my HG foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by lifeofhei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy this product. I had heard a lot about it on YouTube, but the price point is a little high in my opinion so I had to warm up to that. I actually went into Ulta to try out the BareSkin foundation and the girl working pointed me in this direction instead. I have normal to combination skin (sometimes oily in the T-zone, I get a little dry on my cheeks), a few blemishes and scars to cover, and my main problem is redness on my jawbone and nose. It evens out my skin tone perfectly without looking like I'm wearing makeup, and the lightest shade is a great match for my pale complexion. I don't notice that it is exceptionally dewy like most people claim, but I do set it with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder in Light Plus. I'd say if you're on the fence about this foundation, go in and try it if you can. I've heard that you can get samples, and if not you can at least see how it looks in-store before you purchase the full size. I also recommend going outside to see the finish in natural light, though, if the dewy aspect people mention is throwing you off.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by LyneaB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I WANT TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON THIS PRODUCT:

This will likely be a repurchase for me, but, yes, if you have oily skin it might oxidize without a primer in muggy weather without a primer. HOWEVER, this foundation works great on either oily or dry or combination skin --- with a primer. Some of us are just used to the days when "primer" was only something you put on a car or a piece of furniture before painting it over. However, with the innovations in products, primer makes a lot of sense. I am in the process of still testing BeneFit's Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer and will later try the Big Easy BB cream (as it is allegedly also a light-to-medium coverage with a powder finish).

I have oily/combo MATURE skin, and this foundation was/is a WELCOMED BREAK from the thicker foundations that sometimes even gave less coverage than this one. This was a light to medium coverage, but surprisingly by its light consistency, it is definitely leaning towards the medium coverage side. This truly impresses me. This foundation is an awesome choice for women with mature skin who want to decrease visibility of small and even deep-set lines and pores. Even with the very slight illuminating properties (very natural looking, I might add, with this), it doesn't make you look "greasy" at first application. After several hours on a hot, muggy day, you will end up "greasy" --- that is if you did not first use a primer. Choose a non-comedogenic and you will get the full UNIQUE BENEFITS of this foundation.

What makes this foundation most unique IMHO? This foundation will give you lovely, natural-looking coverage --- WITHOUT CLOGGING YOUR PORES. Now, some of you may not be as worried about this, but some of us are, and almost everything else for me clogs my pores more or less. This product absolutely does not. (Peter Thomas Roth does not clog my pores either, but the colors are odd and the coverage is quite light, so I just use a lighter shade of Peter Thomas Roth sometimes as a highlighter and deep line minimizer.) Mature skin will drink this stuff up as it has a hydrating complex while still being oil-free.

Younger ladies will love this because it will help prevent enlarged pores, which is inevitable when you use heavier makeup after some time. Eventually, what happens, as you age and begin to naturally lose collagen, various random pores will fall into crater pores just from being over-worked by heavy makeup that keeps your skin from getting oxygen.

There are actually very few, non-comedogenic foundations out there --- either low or high end --- that perform perfectly throughout the day without a primer. Then you have to be careful with the primers. But, it's worth you're skin's health.

This foundation gives decent coverage on the first application --- much better than "Even Better" by Clinique. It is, again, not full coverage, but it is an impressive amount if you do not have major blemishes, or at least, ones that cannot be covered with cover-up. But what is my favorite thing about this foundation --- besides it being non-comedogenic decent coverage --- is the LOOK of BAM! The only way I can describe the effect is like a natural looking pinup perfection. That's the main reason why I would buy it again.

The company does not advertise any of their line as being non-clogging of the pores because everyone has a different reaction to ingredients even if they are natural or have less bad chemicals (i.e.: parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, etc.), but their entire line is meant to allow your skin to breathe, especially their "oxygen wow" line.