April 18, 2014 | 852 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Nude Magique BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by lemmen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this yesterday and tried it on today. I definitely won't be using it ever again.

I've had BB creams before and really like them - my skin is quite pale and I prefer a light BB cream to foundation, as it usually looks a lot more natural and just feels better. I bought the "light skin tone", but there was nothing "light" about it - it was a carrot-like orange on. Also it was not like any BB cream I've ever tried before (usually they're like a face cream and are easy to apply), this got a bit dry and I couldn't get anywhere near an even coverage. It doesn't blend at all, I tried smoothing it out (because I now had a pale neck and an orange face) but that doesn't work with this product either. I had to remove all of it.

I'd rather go without makeup than ever use this again. Awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by AbiJTalks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Very much regret buying this product.

Bought this in the lightest colour they had and it came out bright orange for me and for my sister.

Has terrible coverage and even after being removed made my face feel greasy and caked for the rest of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Jules2013

I have FAIR as FAIR can get skin and if you find the FAIR SKIN BB cream which is hard to find it is light enough for your skin and if its a little too dark (if your lighter than me) than you add the BB powder fair on top and thats even lighter! Its a great alternative to make up and skin feels fresh and clean - its great if you have pretty good skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by elisejarnved

The one for fair skin is way too dark for my skin. It's not fair at all! Cant say anymore, there was no way I was leaving the house looking like a wanna be Jersey shore.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by LAC1975

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this product on a whim as I live in a hot country and wanted to find an alternative to foundation which can be too heavy for hot weather. I must say I was pleasantly surprised! It's light, easy to apply and really evens out my skin tone. Also, it seems to work really well with my combination skin. The only downside is that it seems to have a pinky undertone as some of the other reviews have stated, when I really need something with a yellow undertone as I have olive skin. That said, I will definitely be buying this again :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by GirlQatar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally don't like wearing foundation on daily basis, I have really bad dark eye-cicles which I always cover up with concealer but other than that I don't really need much coverage on my face so this BB cream is the one I go to for my skin, it gives my skin a really nice glow, I love the way it blends into the skin and it's very hydrating. What I don't like about this product is the SPF level, I live in the Middle East so it's really sunny all year round I would always have to wear a 50 SPF sunscreen before applying this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 6:26:00 AM More reviews by pesce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also don't know why such a bad reviews. To me this product is very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by sonia4szehwa

Why all the bad comments!?

I thought this was an overall great product! I wore it over the Shiseido moisturizer and it stayed on pretty well. The coverage was relatively ok, didn't hide all the acne scars, but it did a pretty good job of lightening the colour, and it didn't make my face feel cakey unlike other BB creams I used.

The texture was weird to me at first, but I dunno how other people apply it, I squeeze it into my hands, rub it then pat/rub onto my face and I'm pretty happy to say it was a good product!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by NorthernLites

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HATED IT!

It made my skin feel very dry and pasty. It didn't stay on well, either. It rolled off my skin (this is after I cleansed, toned and moisturized my skin. I applied an hour after cleansing my face). It felt like a mask. Also, I didn't like how it felt to apply....very gritty. It goes on white and once blended onto my face, it didn't make any difference. Poor coverage. Made me look pale.

I was disheartened because it got such great reviews :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by NhancedBeauty

I am so shocked at the bas reviews of this product! Simply because I love it!

I have oily combination skin, this BB cream keeps my skin matte. Its very lightweight. It goes on a whiteish colour and blends into your skintone. I wear the lightest one ( Im NW22-NC30 in Mac) and it makes my face look naturally radiant. If you have acne scarring, you'll need to apply a little more on just those marks. Witg that being said, its not a full coverage foundation...but it looks SO NATURAL! Its like second skin, but prettiee skin. I have had no troubles witg the product, no break outs thank God. One of the.best things is...I put this on at 10am and its still on at 10pm....! 90% foundations don't even do that.

As someone who loves the flawless foundation look, Im now trying to wear less make up (ladies, it will damage yourskn in the long run :() So now everyday I wear the BB cream over a light primer and thats it. I recommend a light primer to help melt and love the product. Take a picture of yourself with no make up on, and then with this BB cream on...I guaeantee a massive difference. Its a daily skin boost in a bottle, makes you look as if you were born with good skin! Love it!