October 31, 2014 | 1054 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Nude Magique BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product as soon as i saw it, did not read up on anything to do with this product before hand (and what a big mistake that was -_- ) this product has a very strong pink undertone to it so does not match my asian yellow undertone skin. Also very very pricey (on the more higher end of high-street makeup) an just overall not a nice product. I tried to work with it on several occasions but its just not happening. Verydisappointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by NatashaJ27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have relatively tanned olive asian skin and bought the light shade as it's winter -it didn't suit me at all! Drowned the colour out of me even though it's suppose to match your skin tone. Think it just turns to a standard colour.
Definitely would not buy this shade again but may try a darker shade as overall it was good coverage and looked natural. Used moisturiser underneath it but don't think I needed to.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by ItsmeBritt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this bb cream in the winter. I bought the one for the light skin tone, it was too dark for me because i have a very pale skin especially in the winter. So now it's summer and I thought: maybe it's the right shade now. And I have acne but it reduced a bit so I didn't need a full coverage foundation (it's also way too hot to wear foundation for me it melts off my face in no time). So I tried the bb cream and I really like it! It's the perfect color for me now. The coverage is light/medium but it's buidable. And it looks very natural. It can be a bit orange sometimes but than you've used too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by CaitlinReid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Picked this up because honestly, the way it came out white with the mirco beads and then mimicked your skin tone fascinated me. And it still fascinates me.
This BB cream is one of the best I have used, and I try out a lot. As I wasn't allowed to wear makeup in school, I wore this as it wasn't cakey or orange, but gave good coverage and it was fantastic! I don't wear foundation very much, only on nights out and if my skin isn't doing too great, but I wear this pretty much everyday as it feels so light on. My skin has also cleared up after using this product.
This lasted me months, and I still find myself repurchasing this and reaching for it over all my foundations and other BB creams.
If you aren't allowed to wear makeup to school, but want coverage, or if you just want a light natural look then this is for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by lala494

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this :) just great if u don't want to have much make up on but still have a clean glowing skin. was using this as a foundation for ages because my skin was not happy when i put any types of foundation on. would totally get again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGremlin

I love this bb cream, gives such amazing coverage with just a small amount of product. Goes on watery and gives a matte powdery finish. Definitely not a product for dry skins. I also use this over primer. My only complaint is that the lightest shade is only the right colour for me if I have my self tanner on. Will be definitely buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by ArmaniJadaXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love the coverage and look this gives my skin, but it does break my skin out and my skin is not sensitive! get a tester if possible before purchasing

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by hannahmarvellous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the product itself, but it is really really orange. I bought it in the winter, and thought I would leave it to the summer until I got a tan and try again, but it seems that it's not too dark, it's just a really weirdly orangey colour. As I said, everything else about the product is great, just such a shame I will never use it because of the colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by xHollyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really excited to try this product because, in the past, L'Oreal products have really worked for me. Unfortunately, I was left disappointed. It came out on my hand as a white, creamy lotion but, when applied to my face, it turned orange. The orange never seemed to blend and I was left looking far from natural. The product claims to give a natural, dewy glow but I didn't get any of these. I will give it another chance as I really want this product to work, but so far it hasn't worked for me at all. One of the only things I found good about this product is that my skin felt fairly hydrated even though it's quite dry.

Overall, I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by xVickyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this on a 3 for 2 deal so I'm so glad I didn't pay full price for it. It comes in just 2 colours (I believe). I have quite fair skin so I went for the light/medium one yet it is still quite dark on my skin! I will only be able to use this when I get a tan..it is very thin-rubbish coverage too. I don't have bad skin and rarely get breakouts but my skin is still uneven in it's tones and this doesn't do a very good job of sorting that out. I struggle to find anything that this is good for..