Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

3.4

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 11/28/2013 12:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love baby lips in "Cherry Me" and "Pink Punch" is very different to it!

Cherry Me has a very light texture and the color is buildable. I just love how it makes your lips look "wet" as if you had been licking a lollipop (ok, that just sounded a bit weird but I mean in a good way!).

Pink Punch on the other hand, has more of a moisturizing lipstick texture and actually the color payoff is that of a lipstick in my opinion. I have quite pigmentated lips but this lip balm manages to cover them with a very Barbie neon pink. My mom has blue eyes and blonde hair and it looks lovely and natural on her. I, on the other hand, have a golden light brown/dark blonde hair and brown eyes and I think it looks off on me. I'm just surprised it turned out so neon on me, it looks nothing like the pictures I've seen.
Also, because of the thicker texture, I feel like this one tends to cling onto dry patches whereas Cherry Me goes on very smoothly.

From my experience I'd say that those with yellow/golden tones to their skin, hair and eyes should keep in mind that this color is probably going to look quite striking with their complexion.

on 11/24/2013 1:10:00 AM

This is my favorite balm! It moisturizes very well and makes your lips so smooth! I actually use it as lipstick and get multiple complements !! I use a clear one on my night stand too! Love love love

I think this is a really cute lip balm. I've been getting a lot of compliments on the color and I think everyone should try it at least once. My problem with it is that it only moisturizers the lips for a short period of time and then they start to feel dry and flakey again. Baisically it acts like a lipstick more than like a chalpstick. But it is only around $4 or $5 so it's worth it to have it in you bag.

Love Love Love this SUPER bright pink. Unlike the peach Baby Lips, this is very moisturizing and flattering.

on 9/12/2013 11:13:00 PM

It is chalky looking and clumpy on me. Too pale. But if you have paler skin it would look great on you!

on 9/9/2013 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Alright...so I decided to finally give into the hype and try one. I was out with my husband and he had to go one place in the outdoor mall and I decided to hang back and wander into Duane Reade because I wanted a Sasquatch beef stick, cause I'm obsessed with them and I also realized I took no lip balm with me for our long day out that day, So, I'm like..ok! Now I have a reason to buy this because I don't have any balm on me! (Turns out I did, I had a Hurraw! balm, but I initially thought it was my lighter, by touch - derp). Ok, so, I pick out the Pink Punch one. They are extremely adorable and dare I say hip to carry. I tried it on and was completely amazed. The moisturization is awesome, color subtle but gorgeous (it shows a glossy candy pink on my lips) and over all great!. I've been slathering on some at night and I literally, tossing and turning still have some on my lips after I sleep and my lips are so soft in the morning. That's happened with only like, one other balm brand in my life (Palladio) and now this one. I think I'm going to pick up Cherry Me and Grape Vine for a deeper fall/autumn look, as I'm a paler skinned girl and it'll definitely show up well on my lips. I'm super impressed with these. I also think they put something in them, because although they last a good while on me, I find myself wanting to reapply it and use it and play with it like a psycho. Either a spell or like, some addictive additive that makes you need to have them touch your lips that then injects you with a euphoric, hipster, tumblr re-blogging, instagram snapping urge. I'm just kidding. But yeah, buy one! =D

on 9/4/2013 7:12:00 PM

Odio el color falso que queda en los labios. no hidrata para nada.

on 9/4/2013 1:12:00 PM

I love most baby lips and when I saw this product I was really excited! Firstly the packaging is really cute. The see through tube and bright, vibrant colours are gorgeous and the stick is great and very secure. There is a lot of product in the stick and was only 3 pounds at a local chemist. The smell is amazing and is exactly like pink punch, sweet, refreshing and tropical. For my lips, one layer was more than enough colour because I didn't want something with too much pigment, however some people looking for a more pigmented product might be disappointed. I found it did not absord well into my lips, I felt it was just sitting there as another layer. It also was that great as a moisturiser, but I don't use it as my main lip balm so I don't mind. In conclusion I think this product is great, inexpensive with an amazing flavour and just enough pigment. I love it!!!!

on 8/30/2013 1:07:00 AM

I love baby lips so much. I figured this would give my lips a nice, cute hint of pink. I ended up hating this color so much. It's like a weird Barbie pink that looks awful on me. I will buy baby lips, just never this color again.

on 8/25/2013 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Well, I love my baby lips, but this is not my first choice of color. I have naturally red lips, and this color doesn't go really well on me. It's waaay to light for my liking, and even though I love how it looks wit the right clothes, if I wear this, and will be out all day, I have to carry it around and apply every hour, our worse, because this is a lip balm so the color is not meant to stay all day on my lips, and once it's washing off I have yo immidiately apply it or it will look funky since my lips are dark (red) so for me it's hard to use. But this color is beautiful, if your lips are light pink, use this, girl! It's bright and fun, and perfect for summer. And let me just say that it smells sooo good, I don't really know how to describe scents, but it smells kind of like fruit punch combined with pink(Pink Punch, lol)! If my lips eventually get lighter and pinker as I grow up, I will definitely purcahse this again, but for now, this will last me the days when I like to dress colorful!

Popular Lip Treatments